PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-20-2010, 09:53 PM #1
sundog99
www.oklahomapaintball.com

Sands Of Iwo Jima October 9th & 10th

Thats right we are promoting this event way in advance, and looking to really boost turnout. We have the guys at Monster graphix making our huge window posters! many new things are coming for this event!
405 936 0606
Invert Dye Proto V-force GXG Flurry Karnage CP NXE Eclipse Redz New Designs Ninja Crossfire Pure Energy Valken JT Tiberius Kingman Tippmann Smart Parts BT Empire APP Virtue Speed Feed Extreme Rage Tech T Raven Viewloader Shocktech Trinity V-tac ACI Sandana Der Der Monkey with a gun PB fashion Spec Ops Be-oranged Exalt Ronin Hybrid AGD Lapco Condor Products Red Rock Gear.... pick one & do it well! Strictly Paintball :D
sundog99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-21-2010, 11:40 AM #2
Aaron94
Pineapple

Aaron94 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Aaron94 supports Team VICIOUS
Aaron94 is for the Gunfight
Aaron94 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I would like to be a general again and I'm calling you today broski.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:51 PM #3
Nashorn
What Does The Fox Say?

Annual Supporting Member
Nashorn is playing at Living Legends VII
Nashorn owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Nashorn supports Team VICIOUS
Nashorn has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Nashorn has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Nashorn supports Empire
Please PM me mission suggestions and/or anything you'd like to see in this year's game. If you played in last year's game, please let me know what you liked and what you would like to throw out, tweek, etc. Thanks!

I support Avid Extreme Sports
Nashorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 07:28 PM #4
dr_g_2006
cheese

turkey farmers, nah i well look over how it went last year and every thing and i well pm you on the leet krew page well that do, and yeah count the CHEESE in. anti tank guns what is it nerf or mark in a 3 foot pvc
D-Day Head Ref 2007 & Best REF of 2007

93% of teens have moved on to rap music, if you are part of the 7% that rock out every day, put this in your sig

Last edited by dr_g_2006 : 06-14-2010 at 07:53 PM.
dr_g_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 12:31 AM #5
boy scout

Any more news on this? and are nerf AT weapons legal or marker in a tube only?
boy scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 10:35 PM #6
ok~sabre

ok~sabre has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
My team is looking at going to this but we would like to have some info on it before we make our decision.

OK D-Day
4th ID
Uniform Company Co.
ok~sabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:13 PM #7
dr_g_2006
cheese

he has been away on business this week so i hope he post on here soon,

93% of teens have moved on to rap music, if you are part of the 7% that rock out every day, put this in your sig
Old 06-28-2010, 07:08 PM #8
sundog99

yes, nerf launchers are legal for anti-tank as well as marker tube weapons
405 936 0606
Invert Dye Proto V-force GXG Flurry Karnage CP NXE Eclipse Redz New Designs Ninja Crossfire Pure Energy Valken JT Tiberius Kingman Tippmann Smart Parts BT Empire APP Virtue Speed Feed Extreme Rage Tech T Raven Viewloader Shocktech Trinity V-tac ACI Sandana Der Der Monkey with a gun PB fashion Spec Ops Be-oranged Exalt Ronin Hybrid AGD Lapco Condor Products Red Rock Gear.... pick one & do it well! Strictly Paintball :D
Old 06-29-2010, 02:37 PM #9
bradley41

bradley41 supports Team VICIOUS
bradley41 is for the Gunfight
bradley41 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by boy scout View Post
Any more news on this? and are nerf AT weapons legal or marker in a tube only?
who is this?

this adam?
bradley41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 02:52 PM #10
Nashorn
What Does The Fox Say?

Annual Supporting Member
Nashorn supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by ok~sabre View Post
My team is looking at going to this but we would like to have some info on it before we make our decision.
What do you need to know? Anti-Tank? If so, I believe Sundog99 answered that. I hope we can get a second tank out this year.

Old 06-29-2010, 03:51 PM #11
ok~sabre

ok~sabre has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
What do you need to know? Anti-Tank? If so, I believe Sundog99 answered that. I hope we can get a second tank out this year.
I have a lot of questions because we have never played here so here they are:

I would like to know prices for paint, and entry. I assume that the entry will include all day air but does it include anything else? What type of paint will we be shooting? Do we have to come off the field to get paint and air or can we get that in a DZ? The anti-tank really doesn't bother me, we have one but don't use.

Any answers are appreciated.

OK D-Day
4th ID
Uniform Company Co.
ok~sabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 06:10 PM #12
dr_g_2006
cheese

i can say in the past you have to get paint and air back at the office they have in the parking lot. You can take extra paint and air tanks on the field i do every time, and i take like 5 extra guns out there as well, but they might change it this year that would be nice. It is a small place but it is a blast with a lot of people out on the field, price of paint if i remember is like 45-65 on price and it is KARNAGE, the entry fee i don't know what it might be. BUT THIS IS HOW IT WAS LAST YEAR AND IT WAS KOOLER THEN KOOL BEANS

Old 06-29-2010, 08:01 PM #13
sundog99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_g_2006 View Post
i can say in the past you have to get paint and air back at the office they have in the parking lot. You can take extra paint and air tanks on the field i do every time, and i take like 5 extra guns out there as well, but they might change it this year that would be nice. It is a small place but it is a blast with a lot of people out on the field, price of paint if i remember is like 45-65 on price and it is KARNAGE, the entry fee i don't know what it might be. BUT THIS IS HOW IT WAS LAST YEAR AND IT WAS KOOLER THEN KOOL BEANS
small compared to d-day! but still 130 acres is a healthy girth!

flyers will be posted by friday, both on here and two huge monster graphix window posters at the store!

register early and have a chance of winning an extremely nice gun!
405 936 0606
Old 06-30-2010, 12:00 AM #14
Nashorn
What Does The Fox Say?

Annual Supporting Member
Nashorn supports Empire
Hey Sundog - I'm also assuming that you'll be posting this in the Spec Ops Game Locator as well?

ok~sabre - We don't have HPA/CO2 fill stations at the dead boxes at this time, but you are welcome to bring spare tanks and extra paint to the dead boxes. You and some teammates could chip in and get one of those cheap $20 truck storage boxes from Walmart to store extra tanks and paint at the dead box. I plan on using my son's "All Terrain Wagon" to haul my crap between missions. If that doesn't work for you, you'll never be too far from the rest area. In the interest of keeping the games interesting and engaging (e.g. not having people spread out all over the place with small sporadic and boring firefights), we don't use the entire field at once - each mission usually occurs in a different parts of the field using one or combinations of several playing areas. Also, we don't usually play all day straight iron man scenarios. We have breaks between missions to let everyone hydrate, wipe off, rest, and get air and paint. The focus is fun - not how much you can push yourself like a Navy SEAL...lol.

Like Cheese said, we use Karnage paint and it comes in 4 different grades for all budgets. If you've never used Karnage before, I personally recommend the "Bite" (black box) for woods play. My favorite is "Tear" (red box). IMHO, Tear is a step up from Bite, but I feel that you would see the greatest benefit from that grade only if you are shooting a gun that shoots low pressure like Invert Minis, BT TM7s and TM15s, Planet Eclipse Egos and eTeks, any Dye or Proto gun, Tippmann Phenoms, Bob Long Proteges, MTACs, Closers, any Smart Parts Shocker, Impulse, Ion, Epiphany, etc. If you are shooting a typically high pressure gun like a Tippmann 98, A-5, X-7, BT Delta series, ERC, Assault, and Combat models, most RAP4 markers, etc., then I would just stick with Bite. Note: ^This is my personal opinion based on 4 years of shooting Karnage through almost every gun you can think of (I'm a gun whore).

Like Sundog said, prices for paint and entry will be available soon. The entry fee will cover you for both days.

Anything else you need to know?

Last edited by Nashorn : 06-30-2010 at 12:03 AM.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:22 AM #15
pound
Avid Death Squad

Annual Supporting Member
pound donated to help Peyton Trent
pound supports Team VICIOUS
pound supports Bob Gurnsey
pound posts videos on PbNation
pound is Boss
pound supports Empire
I wanna play this!!!
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:52 AM #16
sundog99

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
I wanna play this!!!
cmon out!
405 936 0606
Old 06-30-2010, 12:10 PM #17
sundog99

posted on spec ops game locator!
405 936 0606
Old 06-30-2010, 05:21 PM #18
dr_g_2006
cheese

cool wild chicken turkey

Old 06-30-2010, 06:19 PM #19
soccerguy243
Air Force Paintball #19

soccerguy243 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
soccerguy243 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
soccerguy243 is an NCPA player
soccerguy243 plays in the APPA D5 division
get this listed on the 2010 scenario calendar on the OK main page

"If you're not shooting, moving or talking, you shouldn't be on the field."-Tyler Michaud
UNITED STATES AIR FORCE Pilot
soccerguy243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 01:14 PM #20
Nashorn
What Does The Fox Say?

Annual Supporting Member
Nashorn supports Empire
Hey guys! We're about 2 months out. Don't forget to mark your calendars! I need to confirm the generals. I believe Cheese and the Monster Militia team captain have volunteered.

Old 08-27-2010, 07:19 PM #21
soldiernkorea

umm if aaron doesnt i will fill in the spot

DM8 FST Rotor FT
soldiernkorea is offline   Reply With Quote