PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-21-2010, 11:33 AM #43
dommer

Quote:
Originally Posted by peltco123 View Post
Don't try to play the pity card after you've already come in and insulted me when you don't know me.

Here is what I have done with just 6.5 months of MY dieting:
5'3"

128-155 lbs without increasing my bf too much

Bench 115x8-185x5
Deadlift 185x5-355x3
Squat 135x4 (1/4 reps) - 255x6 (ATG)

Keep in mind all my knowledge was started from scratch 6.5 moths ago too, so I had to learn about training/eating as I went along.

So let me know where I have failed in my training/nutrition.

Also, lmk if you want me to go find logs of bodybuilders who compete that post up diets that are completely contradictory of the **** you posted.
they would most likely fall into elite athlete category

and whos playing the pitty card i could care less what you people think but my situation due to joint issues is significantly different then many peoples

fact of the matter is after a major shoulder surgery (ripped 11/12ths of the ligament off of the bone, torn cartilage, stretched and torn ligament, chipped bone, and a loosened the anterior capsule according to my doctor) my lifts are pretty good

i never said you failed in training or nutrition if what your dong works for you cool but dont get all anally hurt cause some one called you a clown get over it and stop taking the internet so seriously

why you so mad

Last edited by dommer : 05-21-2010 at 11:36 AM.
dommer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-21-2010, 01:23 PM #44
mInImE pB

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by dommer View Post

and whos playing the pitty card i could care less what you people think but my situation due to joint issues is significantly different then many peoples

fact of the matter is after a major shoulder surgery (ripped 11/12ths of the ligament off of the bone, torn cartilage, stretched and torn ligament, chipped bone, and a loosened the anterior capsule according to my doctor) my lifts are pretty good
all i hear is blah blah blah im a ***** and i have excuses
mInImE pB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:11 PM #45
Fat_Joe
$OG$

Fat_Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
no pics and my lifts are particularly impressive do to some nice knee/shoulder injuries when i was 16-17

due to my lacking range of motion in my left shoulder(30% loss in my left shoulder when compared to my right shoulder according to the surgeon) i cant bench heavy or do motions like dips and due to torn cartilage in my right knee my squats are rather lacking

so progress for me is not what most would call great anyway my workouts tend to be more to maintain stability in my shoulder/knee so i don't have to have another surgery and add muscle which is a slow process when you cant up weight very frequently

when i do bench i usually go for 15 reps with 185lbs over 5 sets
never really squat much over 200 and again going for reps in a similar fashion to what i do on bench
and dead lift 275-295

hardly impressive to most but given the injuries ive had ill take what i can get and im happy with the progress ive made especially since i basically had to start from scratch about a year after surgery with a significant amount of muscle atrophy from 3-4months spent in a sling

ok i lol'd at this one seriously

sorry but im not taking some guys word on the internet

if im wrong find some supporting evidence and post it i didnt write what it was that i posted it came from a text box

and no your probably not a elite athlete and you probably train nothing like one

Waaa waaaa waaaaa

Dont come in here calling someone else out when you infact, aint **** and will never be ****. So stfu.
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Fat_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:42 PM #46
dommer

o you kids are funny

and lol at the angry little guy go cry about it in the corner and get emo with a knife

btw knowledge has nothing to do with how much someone lifts

Last edited by dommer : 05-21-2010 at 02:45 PM.
Old 05-21-2010, 03:28 PM #47
Nyx3d
Green ones are not ripe

Why yes, yes it does.

"Originally posted by karnavorrr: Will doing one armed kettlebell snatches on a bosu ball make my strength more functional?"

Buyers Digest
Nyx3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 03:43 PM #48
Fat_Joe
$OG$

Fat_Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
o you kids are funny

and lol at the angry little guy go cry about it in the corner and get emo with a knife

Did you just call me little brah?

Quote:
btw knowledge has nothing to do with how much someone lifts

Maybe right, but you better not come in here like a big dick swinging hard *** and talk big **** if you cant lift big ****.

Newsflash! You dont lift heavy *** weight without knowing what your doing first dip****.
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Fat_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 04:01 PM #49
dommer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Joe View Post
Did you just call me little brah?

Maybe right, but you better not come in here like a big dick swinging hard *** and talk big **** if you cant lift big ****.

Newsflash! You dont lift heavy *** weight without knowing what your doing first dip****.
please point out where i called someone out on their lifts...ill wait hell i didnt even mention a single thing about lifting my first post in this thread was directed at nutrition and nothing more

and no i was calling the guy who said hes 5'3" little i think we can agree that he's a little guy

i never pretend to be god of the gym peltco123 is the one that came in crying and *****ing about someone having experience that is contrary to what his was

and if youll notice peltco123 was the one who brought up lifts and tried flexing his dick size so at least direct the part of your pos that reads "better not come in here like a big dick swinging hard *** and talk big **** if you cant lift big ****" &
Dont come in here calling someone else out when you infact, aint **** and will never be ****. So stfu"to the rite person the one who actually attempted to issue a call out

brah

Last edited by dommer : 05-21-2010 at 04:09 PM.
Old 05-21-2010, 04:42 PM #50
JackH (Banned)

JackH supports Team VICIOUS
JackH is for the Gunfight
JackH supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
sorry but im not taking some guys word on the internet

if im wrong find some supporting evidence and post it i didnt write what it was that i posted it came from a text box

and no your probably not a elite athlete and you probably train nothing like one
I have a degree in Nutrition, that's all the proof I need. Go to the Pic thread and tell me I don't train like one.
JackH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 04:54 PM #51
dommer

So does the person who gave me that bit of info and I think ill pass at looking at pics of some dude on a forum since I could care less about how you look
Old 05-21-2010, 05:29 PM #52
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah

After reading dommer's posts:

Sweet Jesus, you are dumb.
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
black_angus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 05:30 PM #53
JackH (Banned)

JackH supports Team VICIOUS
JackH is for the Gunfight
JackH supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_angus View Post
After reading dommer's posts:

Sweet Jesus, you are dumb.

And if they have a degree in Nutrition, they're one ****ty Nutritionist.
JackH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 07:02 PM #54
peltco123 (Banned)

peltco123 is a Professional paintball player
peltco123 plays in the PSP
peltco123 plays in the APPA D2 division
Quote:
So what your attempting to tell me is that my direct experience is wrong

Good job looking like a clown

In the end your not a elite athlete and you don't train like one so why would you eat like one? Don't get all insecure because what you think you know is not fact
^You called me out first you dumb****.^

Saying I train terribly is directly attacking my lifts, though my progress would speak to the contrary.

Quote:
and no i was calling the guy who said hes 5'3" little i think we can agree that he's a little guy

i never pretend to be god of the gym peltco123 is the one that came in
Well let's see you have openly admitted to lifting less then this little guy and training for significantly longer.

JESUS ****ING CHRIST YOU FAIL!

Quote:
So does the person who gave me that bit of info and I think ill pass at looking at pics of some dude on a forum since I could care less about how you look
Your ******* said your friend took it out of a book.

The book was probably titled "Not Being A Fat ***: FOR DUMMIES" and was published 20 years ago by some worthless skinny-fat person.

In the end you probably have all your join issues because you got your information on lifting from the same person who gave you info on dieting, and thus you lifted like a *******.

GDJM.

Last edited by peltco123 : 05-21-2010 at 07:07 PM.
peltco123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 08:52 PM #55
dommer

Quote:
^You called me out first you dumb****.^

Saying I train terribly is directly attacking my lifts, though my progress would speak to the contrary.
where did i say you train terribly

holly **** reading comprehension on this site is low

when i called you a clown i was referring to your post you clown dick ****

Quote:
Well let's see you have openly admitted to lifting less then this little guy and training for significantly longer.
i dont believe i established how long ive been lifting

and dude just cause your on the littler side dont get all mad its ok im sure it makes a lot of stuff easier as long as you dont have to get something off the top shelf in the kitchen

Quote:
Your ******* said your friend took it out of a book.

The book was probably titled "Not Being A Fat ***: FOR DUMMIES" and was published 20 years ago by some worthless skinny-fat person.

In the end you probably have all your join issues because you got your information on lifting from the same person who gave you info on dieting, and thus you lifted like a *******.

GDJM.
hey bro its your story tell it how ever you want dont let the truth stop you

and fyi i got my joint issues from years of bmxing more specifically attempting a 360 and not rotating enough in the air

btw mad confirmed stop taking the internet so seriously clown

im detecting a slight napoleon complex with you its not that out of the ordinary for someone of your stature to get overly aggressive/defensive in a attempt to show how much of a man they are cause we all know short guys get no respect

have fun boys ill be back after the weekend feel free to attempt and prove your man hood all weekend long
Old 05-21-2010, 09:01 PM #56
Voxide2 (Banned)

Quote:
cause we all know short guys get no respect
Short guys get no respect? Maybe you should crack open a history book. Some of the most "respectable" people on this planet weren't a hair over 5'7. That's a very ignorant statement to make. Don't get me wrong, 5'3 is hilariously short, but to say short guys get no respect is very asinine on your part.
Voxide2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 09:30 PM #57
Jlausen
synthetic like rayon

That was back when people were shorter on average. Napoleon was short, but only compared to his guards who were required to be over 6'.

Short people are inherently less respected, there are surveys that back this up. It's like saying women are less respected, because they are. It's social stigma, whether or not its moral is up to you, but it's undeniable that shorter people are less respected, generally.
Jlausen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 09:48 PM #58
peltco123 (Banned)

Quote:
where did i say you train terribly

holly **** reading comprehension on this site is low
...umm when you said "In the end your not a elite athlete and you don't train like one"

At any rate you should stop hurling the word "clown" as if it were some great insult, because your lack of ingenuity is really starting to show.

Quote:
we all know short guys get no respect
This little guy gets plenty of respect while he is in the gym outlifting your sorry ***.

I am sure someone like you is used to getting no respect, I mean it sounds like you failed miserably at bmxing. Then you're also clearly a very dumb and ignorant person and those people tend to get no respect either.

uMad no one is agreeing with your terrible nutrition advice brah? Why don't you post pics up already so we can laugh at you Justin Justin Bieber physique.

Last edited by peltco123 : 05-21-2010 at 09:51 PM.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:58 PM #59
x RENEGADE x (Banned)

x RENEGADE x helped look for balloons
x RENEGADE x is playing at Living Legends III
x RENEGADE x owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
x RENEGADE x supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
...umm when you said "In the end your not a elite athlete and you don't train like one"
I'm not taking sides here, just as always in this ****storm of a forum, but lets be honest here. You aren't an elite athlete.

Elite athletes are people who are well on their way to competing in the Olympics and/or becoming professionals. I think we can both agree that is not you, come on now. Sure, you made progress but you've only been training for a few months. Elite athlete status is quite a few levels above you and everyone else in this forum.
x RENEGADE x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 10:02 PM #60
peltco123 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by x RENEGADE x View Post
I'm not taking sides here, just as always in this ****storm of a forum, but lets be honest here. You aren't an elite athlete.

Elite athletes are people who are well on their way to competing in the Olympics and/or becoming professionals. I think we can both agree that is not you, come on now. Sure, you made progress but you've only been training for a few months. Elite athlete status is quite a few levels above you and everyone else in this forum.
OMGOSH YES LET US ANALISE WHAT THIS ELITE DOUCHEBAG IS SAYING! No you know what he was getting at aswell as I, he was bashing my training and saying his is superior. Come on this CLOWN can't even pop a wheelie on her trike without straining her ****....
Old 05-21-2010, 10:04 PM #61
x RENEGADE x (Banned)

Quote:
OMGOSH YES LET US ANALISE WHAT THIS ELITE DOUCHEBAG IS SAYING! No you know what he was getting at aswell as I, he was bashing my training and saying his is superior. Come on this CLOWN can't even pop a wheelie on her trike without straining her ****....
Don't get me wrong, kid is an idiot for coming in here with that ****, but nobody on this forum is "elite". Lets be realistic.
Old 05-21-2010, 10:14 PM #62
peltco123 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by x RENEGADE x View Post
Don't get me wrong, kid is an idiot for coming in here with that ****, but nobody on this forum is "elite". Lets be realistic.
Then why is he throwing that word around if it literally applies to NOBODY?! Because he is trying to bash my training...
Old 05-21-2010, 10:18 PM #63
x RENEGADE x (Banned)

Quote:
Then why is he throwing that word around if it literally applies to NOBODY?! Because he is trying to bash my training...
Just ignore his horse ****. This forum works in a strange way that when one idiot leaves, another one comes in. I don't even understand how you have the energy to keep going with him. **** got old for me, hence why I found a much bigger and better forum.