Tnx all for replys!
There was light rain almost all day, but no need for rain coats.. max 8°C
- we put lids instead of speedfeeds, one of us played with speedfeed (covered with plastic bag before games) and had no problems in game eather..
- DXS Silver paintballs were great! Almost no barrelbreaks, just one hopper break.. NO spraying on them before use!
- we did not warm paintballs in car or so, since players area was inside big hall and temp there was little higher then outside
- we did not switch pods between games to always use older paint first.. we forgot to do so, but have no problems
- we did not tape the barrel porting, had no problems..
- we did not tape mask top portings, since the rain was light and some raindrops from inside and outside of lens didnt bother us much.. i guess taping top mask porting might resoult in foging..
- when waiting for games, we put masks under our jersey to keep them dry as long as we could
- we used warm jackets between games, so we didnt get cold
so these are some tips from us that might help future rain noobs
PS: we won, F-yea!