Community Focus

ReplyScenario Ups

Old 05-09-2010, 06:24 AM #1
ChopsTSSOC
TSSOC

ChopsTSSOC helped look for balloons
ChopsTSSOC is playing at Living Legends III
TSSOC Presents: SHOGUN - Jan 22-23 2011- Island Paintball, Oahu, HAWAII

Tri-State Special Operations Command scenario paintball team, partnered with Island Paintball on Oahu, Hawaii, is pleased to announce our upcoming production of Shogun - A Scenario Paintball Game, on Saturday, January 22nd and 23rd, 2011.

It is the year 1548 and Japan is in turmoil. There is no order in the land as various clans attempt to assert themselves as the true military might of Japan. The Emperor wishes to unify his country under his divine rule, but he will need the backing of a strong military force to attain his ambitions. The Emperor has sent retainers to the Daimyo of each of two of the mightiest clans, instructing them to prove their worth in battle, and earn a place as leader of the Emperor's elite military force. These two will battle over this land and hopefully earn favor from the Emperor and be named as Shogun of all Japan. Choose your side, fight for domination of feudal Japan at Island Paintball January 22nd and 23rd, 2011 at SHOGUN: A TSSOC Scenario Paintball Production.

The main factions for the game will be...
THE IMAGAWA CLAN
and
THE ODA CLAN
Generals will be announced soon!

Pre-Registration Entry will be $55, Day of Registration will be $60, which includes CO2/HPA.

Paint will be $55, $60 and $65 per case, field paint only.

THERE IS A 300 PLAYER CAP FOR THIS GAME.

For more information, please visit http://www.tristatespecops.com

Last edited by dager : 07-27-2010 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Game graphics require scenario ups
ChopsTSSOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 06:35 AM #2
ChopsTSSOC
TSSOC

This will be TSSOC's 4th trip to Hawaii in as many years to play paintball. This year, we were given the opportunity to produce this event at one of the most awesome fields in the world. This is a great opportunity not just to play paintball in paradise, but also to visit the Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor, Diamond Head Crater, Sunset Beach, and more! What more could you want from a vacation?!

We will be happy to answer questions, as well as help guide those of you planning on traveling from the mainland look for lodging, flight deals, etc... The trip is not inexpensive, but with enough lead-time this can be a reality!

On a personal note, as one of the members of TSSOC who has attended the January event at Island Paintball every year, all I can do is tell you the truth: This is easily the most fun you'll ever have playing paintball. The field owner, his family and staff are amazing. His referees including head refs Shawn (Sean?) and Mike are bar-none some of the best I've ever seen ref a scenario event. The field is Jungle, beach, woods, and more all rolled into one! It is uncomparable! The local players are some of the most honorable I've ever played with or against, and over the last 3 years we've made some amazing friends there.

I can literally go on for hours talking about our past experiences at this game, so I'll cut it short and end by talking about the future.
Imagine your next team photo being taken on a beach 100 yards from the field: CLICK HERE TO PREVIEW! It can happen!
Old 05-09-2010, 08:56 AM #3
TssocBulldog
TSSOC Senior NCOIC

Old 05-09-2010, 01:46 PM #4
ChopsTSSOC
TSSOC

Also, for those who enjoy our games at our home field Poco Loco Paintball: This is NOT replacing our March game. So you can play both!!!
Old 05-09-2010, 05:21 PM #5
Grazi
Hoagies...Ya hoagies

Grazi is playing at Living Legends V
Grazi owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Grazi owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Grazi supports Team VICIOUS
Bump!
MVP: ROME 2045 ~ French Indian War 2854
Grazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 05:26 PM #6
ace0007

This looks awesome, unfortunately I already have plans for an expensive trip for paintball in the spring or fall...means I have to cut back and save after October I love the pics though and would love to see the videos...good luck to everyone that heads out there!

PM me for my facebook!
Newly Contracted RTM player
ace0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 06:13 PM #7
tshields
Mr. MVP, Ask about Me!

tshields donated to help Peyton Trent
tshields is playing at Living Legends III
tshields supports our troops
tshields is attending Decay of Nations VI
Hey guys, will someone PLEASE pm me with Flight info for this event.... Bellows is where I STARTED playing paintball and I sooo wanna get back out there for this event..... Plus I've got the green light from the household to go.....

I Inspire Fear and Engender Hate........
Deadpool -- "I.M. Terrible brings you another captivating poem on one of PBnation's great trash talkers Mr. Shields"
tshields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 06:30 PM #8
ChopsTSSOC
TSSOC

PM me Shields to remind me. I'll get at you when I can.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:08 PM #9
The Professor331
I just shoot people...

I spoke with the Mrs and we will be up for this one. Chops, brother, please pm me the details so we can get our hotel and all taken care of.
Old 05-09-2010, 09:49 PM #10
NoodlesTheGreat
CAPTAIN

NoodlesTheGreat owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
I know you guys have told myself and my guys numerous times about the great experiences you've had making the trip to Hawaii for paintball. Now with you actually producing the event there, it's another incentive for MBP to try to make the trip.

It's honestly going to depend on the pricing for us (flight and hotel fees). Definitely looking into it; I feel like it would be an excellent vacation.
NoodlesTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 09:54 PM #11
NoodlesTheGreat
CAPTAIN

NoodlesTheGreat owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
PS: What airport would you guys recommend we fly into?
NoodlesTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 10:33 PM #12
Vale46
ViVa La Figa WLF

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesTheGreat View Post
PS: What airport would you guys recommend we fly into?
Honolulu.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:31 PM #13
Mephysteaux
Pronounced Meh-Fist-Oh

Mephysteaux owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Mephysteaux owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Wow. After having played the Fallout game, this looks pretty phenomenal.

I have a buddy who's stationed in Hawaii, I'll let him know about this. 2nd day of the game happens to be my birthday, it's a long shot but maybe I could see about getting someone to subsidize a flight there as a gift.

Hellkatz present: Blues Brothers - May 11, 2013 - LVP South, Hatfield PA

Join Fitocracy, the free online social fitness game.
Mephysteaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:21 AM #14
TssocBulldog
TSSOC Senior NCOIC

There are some actually pretty inexpensive flight/hotel combos on expedia/travelocity/orbitz/etc right now.

Yeah, the hotels aren't 5 star, but you shouldn't be staying in a hotel room all day in Hawaii! Otherwise someone should smack you.

The sooner you start saving the better off you will be. Also, tax returns come in after the game. So there is a recoup around the corner...

Here is the link to the field's website to get directions as well: ISLAND PAINTBALL http://www.island-paintball.com/home.html

Last edited by TssocBulldog : 05-10-2010 at 08:50 AM.
TssocBulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 09:09 AM #15
tshields
Mr. MVP, Ask about Me!

No hotel for me, I've got some family that lives in Kailua, so I'd just crash at they're place....

Chops, PM will be sent shortly

Deadpool -- "I.M. Terrible brings you another captivating poem on one of PBnation's great trash talkers Mr. Shields"
Old 05-10-2010, 09:34 AM #16
TssocBulldog
TSSOC Senior NCOIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshields View Post
No hotel for me, I've got some family that lives in Kailua, so I'd just crash at they're place....

Chops, PM will be sent shortly
Well look at you Mr. Fancy Pants....

Old 05-10-2010, 11:38 AM #17
jpazz
I am Psych-ot-ic

Left a voicemail with Keg. Details soon.

09/08/07 - Paint the World 1944 | 06/01/08 - BioWars | 09/06/08 - Assault on Planet X7 | 01/31/09 - Jpazz CARHpenter's:THE THING
06/06/09 - BioWars 2 | 09/12/09 - Phantom Panic | 06/12/10 - C.I.S. Skirmish | 02/19/11 - Jpazz CARHpenter's: THE THING II | 06/04/11 - Revolution 2776 9/8/12 - The Plague Wars | 2/23/13 - THE THING III

TSSOC Fallout: Wasteland / Enclave MVP | TSSOC Army of Darkness /Human MVP

French X.O. ION 2011: No matter who wins, we lose.
jpazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:32 PM #18
NoNeck19
Stop using me as a BUNKER

NoNeck19 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I was stationed at Hickam for 6+ years.... and got the chance to play at Bellows a few times when they were just starting out.

If you/members of your team: Are Active Duty or Retired Military, there are great deals to be had.

Closest are the cabins/bungalows at Bellows themselves....
But if you want the "Downtown Tourist" Experience,.... The Hale Koa (Hal-E Ko-ah) is a military Hotel on Waikiki Beach.

Linkage: --> http://www.halekoa.com/index.cfm

**Not sure if I can get some of the Goons to fly "the long flight" from Virginia to Hawaii, ... but I'll give it a shot!! **

www.Team-AandB.com

Known as "The House Band" and Proudly Sponsored by: www.splatbrothers.com
Shumate Automotive of Colonial Heights, VA., Coastal Plains Environmental Group, Bonus Ballz Paintball Shop, South Coast Quality Management, Olde Towne Catering Co.
NoNeck19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 01:26 PM #19
tshields
Mr. MVP, Ask about Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNeck19 View Post
I was stationed at Hickam for 6+ years.... and got the chance to play at Bellows a few times when they were just starting out.

If you/members of your team: Are Active Duty or Retired Military, there are great deals to be had.

Closest are the cabins/bungalows at Bellows themselves....
But if you want the "Downtown Tourist" Experience,.... The Hale Koa (Hal-E Ko-ah) is a military Hotel on Waikiki Beach.

Linkage: --> http://www.halekoa.com/index.cfm

**Not sure if I can get some of the Goons to fly "the long flight" from Virginia to Hawaii, ... but I'll give it a shot!! **
For the price of the halekoa (I was stationed at Schofield Barracks) the active or retired Military can just go to the military liaison and get a good room for $50 a night.....

Old 05-10-2010, 01:59 PM #20
NoNeck19
Stop using me as a BUNKER

NoNeck19 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Shields --- Yeah, I agree.

But I talked with a few of the TSSOC guys after their 1st trip... (Doc, I think).. and I mentioned that the bungalows right there at Bellows were only like $60 a night. He said that most of them "WANTED" to be down in Waikiki to get the "full-tourist" experience. Plus, they brought their "significant others" so that allowed for the shopping while the guys were playing. --- not to mention Flight + Hotel deals were pretty good.

Just thought I'd mention it for teams trying to get out there,... that if they have any military on the team - USE the Military discounts!!

*** Bellows was my favorite beach to visit while I was there... so naturally I would choose the cottages/bungalows right next to the field 1st ***

www.Team-AandB.com

Known as "The House Band" and Proudly Sponsored by: www.splatbrothers.com
Shumate Automotive of Colonial Heights, VA., Coastal Plains Environmental Group, Bonus Ballz Paintball Shop, South Coast Quality Management, Olde Towne Catering Co.
NoNeck19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 09:23 AM #21
bravo316

The Wife has been wanting to go to HI forever...now If I can swing it as this being part of the deal...I ran it by her after I talked to you guys at Planet of the Apes and it seemed like a possibility! Now...lets see if I can get some of the other Hell Katz on board...

Doc

CIS BPA General 6/2010

Hell Katz
bravo316 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyScenario Ups