Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2013, 07:26 PM #1
SuprSneakySnipr
 
 
SuprSneakySnipr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Summer 3-Man Trophy Dash at Apocalypse Paintball (8-18-13)




Team NVP will be reffing this event as well as help from Alienman Paintball. If you have any questions post them here or pm me. To register you can contact me via
Email: Erikfahl44@yahoo.com
Phone: (608) 354-6437
Pbnation: Private Message
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TeamNvpPaintball

Include- Captains name, Captains phone number, Team name.

Big thanks goes out to GI Sports, Alienman Paintball, and Team NVP.
__________________
NVP-SMKM
Apocalypse Paintball Alienman Paintball Paintballer187 KM Straps 3D Nutrition GI Sportz
SuprSneakySnipr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-31-2013, 11:47 AM #2
BaconCHEEZBurger
 
 
BaconCHEEZBurger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
The first one was one of the best run tournaments I've ever played in. I'm pretty sure there were more refs on the field than players. The prize support also has increased and it looks like entry stayed the same. These guys are doing it right . I'll be there.
BaconCHEEZBurger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:50 PM #3
SuprSneakySnipr
 
 
SuprSneakySnipr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconCHEEZBurger View Post
The first one was one of the best run tournaments I've ever played in. I'm pretty sure there were more refs on the field than players. The prize support also has increased and it looks like entry stayed the same. These guys are doing it right . I'll be there.
Thank you sir. It was defiantly a fun event but this one will be even better
__________________
NVP-SMKM
Apocalypse Paintball Alienman Paintball Paintballer187 KM Straps 3D Nutrition GI Sportz
SuprSneakySnipr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 09:53 PM #4
iStepbroi
Sauce
 
iStepbroi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Kenosha, WI
iStepbroi plays in the PSP
iStepbroi is playing at Living Legends VII
iStepbroi owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
iStepbroi plays in the APPA D4 division
iStepbroi supports Empire
Might see if 2 others wanna play I'm interested
__________________
iStepbroi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 09:30 PM #5
SuprSneakySnipr
 
 
SuprSneakySnipr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Two weeks and counting!
__________________
NVP-SMKM
Apocalypse Paintball Alienman Paintball Paintballer187 KM Straps 3D Nutrition GI Sportz
SuprSneakySnipr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 03:26 PM #6
BaconCHEEZBurger
 
 
BaconCHEEZBurger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
We need one more guy for this pm me if interested.
BaconCHEEZBurger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 03:00 PM #7
BaconCHEEZBurger
 
 
BaconCHEEZBurger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Whats the teams so far?
BaconCHEEZBurger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 07:27 PM #8
SuprSneakySnipr
 
 
SuprSneakySnipr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Almost at the minimum. One more week! Get your team signed up today.
__________________
NVP-SMKM
Apocalypse Paintball Alienman Paintball Paintballer187 KM Straps 3D Nutrition GI Sportz
SuprSneakySnipr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 09:30 PM #9
XxXFurYXxX
 
 
XxXFurYXxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Barneveld
Is Lunch the secret spaghetti? With sauce that was forged in Mt. Doom?
__________________
Rawr Like a LION.
GO BRETT GO
XxXFurYXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 03:28 PM #10
BaconCHEEZBurger
 
 
BaconCHEEZBurger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuprSneakySnipr View Post
Almost at the minimum. One more week! Get your team signed up today.
Honestly, it has been a few years that tournament ball has not been in this area. I was so excited to hear that not only a field close to me got a new xball field but also planned on hosting tournaments. These events aren't supposed to be for the next pros. Get 3 ppl and have fun on a weekend with a chance of winning something in return. More importantly support THE BEST FIELD OF ITS KIND in the area so that these guys don't just pull the plug on tournaments all together. Let's face it it's not worth the time to run an event for 15 people.

I also have no association with Dave, Apocalypse, or NVP. This just needs to be said. I reffed a lot of stalker tournaments up until the end and when Mike finally stopped holding tournaments I had no place to go. So all in all if the players want tournaments the players need to attend tournaments.
BaconCHEEZBurger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 05:42 PM #11
SuprSneakySnipr
 
 
SuprSneakySnipr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconCHEEZBurger View Post
Honestly, it has been a few years that tournament ball has not been in this area. I was so excited to hear that not only a field close to me got a new xball field but also planned on hosting tournaments. These events aren't supposed to be for the next pros. Get 3 ppl and have fun on a weekend with a chance of winning something in return. More importantly support THE BEST FIELD OF ITS KIND in the area so that these guys don't just pull the plug on tournaments all together. Let's face it it's not worth the time to run an event for 15 people.

I also have no association with Dave, Apocalypse, or NVP. This just needs to be said. I reffed a lot of stalker tournaments up until the end and when Mike finally stopped holding tournaments I had no place to go. So all in all if the players want tournaments the players need to attend tournaments.
Well Put, and yes the lunch will be the infamous spaghetti!
__________________
NVP-SMKM
Apocalypse Paintball Alienman Paintball Paintballer187 KM Straps 3D Nutrition GI Sportz
SuprSneakySnipr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 05:58 PM #12
JM_P11
Warbirds
 
JM_P11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: DeFo, Wisco
JM_P11 plays in the APPA beginner division
JM_P11 supports Empire
Doesn't help that Hooligans is holding a tryout the same day.
__________________
DeFo, Wisco

Annandale Warbirds
JM_P11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 06:17 PM #13
XxXFurYXxX
 
 
XxXFurYXxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Barneveld
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuprSneakySnipr View Post
Well Put, and yes the lunch will be the infamous spaghetti!
Excellent, I'll be selling tums then to cover my entry cost.
__________________
Rawr Like a LION.
GO BRETT GO
XxXFurYXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 06:21 PM #14
Hooligan103
 
 
Hooligan103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Green Bay
Hooligan103 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Hooligan103 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by JM_P11 View Post
Doesn't help that Hooligans is holding a tryout the same day.
I will have Dave contact the people we have received interest from, and see if any of them were considering playing in this event. Anyone who is looking at coming to try-out over this tourney, DON'T.. get out there and play this tourney. NVP puts on one heck of an event. IM me and we will get another date for you to come out and show us what you got.
__________________
Hooligans official team thread
Sponsored By: Boneyard Paintball, Exalt Paintball

Last edited by Hooligan103 : 08-12-2013 at 06:41 PM.
Hooligan103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 06:49 PM #15
iquadra
BucK NastY
 
iquadra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: K-Town, WI
Quote:
Originally Posted by JM_P11 View Post
Doesn't help that Hooligans is holding a tryout the same day.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan103 View Post
I will have Dave contact the people we have received interest from, and see if any of them were considering playing in this event. Anyone who is looking at coming to try-out over this tourney, DON'T.. get out there and play this tourney. NVP puts on one heck of an event. IM me and we will get another date for you to come out and show us what you got.
^^^ This
__________________
Hooligans Paintball

Proudly Sponsored By: Exalt
iquadra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 07:54 PM #16
SuprSneakySnipr
 
 
SuprSneakySnipr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan103 View Post
I will have Dave contact the people we have received interest from, and see if any of them were considering playing in this event. Anyone who is looking at coming to try-out over this tourney, DON'T.. get out there and play this tourney. NVP puts on one heck of an event. IM me and we will get another date for you to come out and show us what you got.
That would be awesome
__________________
NVP-SMKM
Apocalypse Paintball Alienman Paintball Paintballer187 KM Straps 3D Nutrition GI Sportz
SuprSneakySnipr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 02:50 PM #17
alienman
 
 
alienman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Madison Wisconsin
 has been a member for 10 years
As a Reminder to all teams that have the potential to play: We are gettting tournament ball back at Apoc. Things died years ago due to lack of teams and bodies or lack of registration. We will keep the events coming but need support of bodies playing the events. A Trophy Dash with prizes may may not be that big ticket Gun prize or Top dollar, but look at entry and paint prices. If you want a bigger event with higher entry fee and paint prices we can make that happen. The prizes will be bigger too. More teams mean better prizes. That goes or should for all events around the area. We just need feedback from the teams to know what you might want. Come out and play and let us know which road you want for that next event.
__________________
Alienman Paintball
306a Moravian Valley rd
Waunakee WI 53597
608-850-5300
alienmanpb@tds.net
www.alienmanpaintball.com
Established 1/1/2000
alienman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:49 AM #18
kevgodee
 
 
kevgodee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Wisconsin
kevgodee is playing at Living Legends VI
kevgodee is an NCPA player
kevgodee plays in the APPA beginner division
kevgodee has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
IF any ones looking for a player, our players, send me a pm.
kevgodee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 04:52 PM #19
SuprSneakySnipr
 
 
SuprSneakySnipr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Only a couple days left to sign up!
__________________
NVP-SMKM
Apocalypse Paintball Alienman Paintball Paintballer187 KM Straps 3D Nutrition GI Sportz
SuprSneakySnipr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:54 PM #20
BaconCHEEZBurger
 
 
BaconCHEEZBurger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Do we have minimum? I heard vintage was throwing in a few lines?
BaconCHEEZBurger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 06:33 PM #21
SuprSneakySnipr
 
 
SuprSneakySnipr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
5 teams right now, but tournament most likely will happen. One more day to register, and no Vintage does not have a few lines.
__________________
NVP-SMKM
Apocalypse Paintball Alienman Paintball Paintballer187 KM Straps 3D Nutrition GI Sportz
SuprSneakySnipr is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump