bcppl donated to help Peyton Trent
bcppl supports our troops
Canadian Triple Crown Championships!

2010 Canadian Triple Crown Championships website launched

www.canadiantriplecrown.com
Email contact:
info@canadiantriplecrown.com

2010 Canadian Triple Crown Championships

The Canadian paintball scène has always been dominated by HUGE events. These events have drawn players from every province and many from the USA as well. The first event to do this was the Canadian Nationals. Unheard of team counts and celebrity visitors from the USA made this event the top stop on the paintball calendar.

The next event from the Great White North to grab the attention and headlines in the paintball world was SKYBALL. A Fantastic location, plus top level teams, and a fantastic prize package, 5Man teams HAD to play this event, even just once, just to say that they did.

The BCPPL was the new kid on the block in 2005, but the vision and organization that they brought to the table with the introduction of the BRAWL FOR IT ALL event was remarkable. "Brawl" is now a true landmark event that brings all of Western Canada, and the Pacific Northwest to the coast for an awesome weekend of paintball every November.

2010 is the year that the next great paintball event begins its own history.
Never before have 3 leagues come together to run 1 event, in an ideal setting, with equal access for all.

The BCPPL, MR Series, and the IPL are very pleased to announce the very first inaugural event to be held each and every year.

The Canadian Triple Crown Paintball Championship will be held in Salmon Arm, BC on JUNE 11-13, 2010.

Dates
June 11-13, 2010

Venue
The Salmon Arm Fairgrounds, in Salmon Arm, BC

Team Registration
Registration for teams is now open HERE

Formats
D2 5man - Traditional prelim/playoff format
D3 5man - Traditional prelim/playoff format
D4 5man - Traditional prelim/playoff format
D1 7Man (X7) - Race to 3: X7

X7 Format Details
Teams play on a 7Man layout with 7 Players on the field for each point.
Match time is 15min. Switch over time of 2 minutes between each point.

The Match time is stopped every flag hang (center flag) and the hanging team earns a point.
The first team to hang 3 times wins. Or the team leading when the match is over

Teams would earn 3 points for a MAX (3 hangs)
2 Points for a TIME LIMIT win, and 1 point for a tie. (No OT in the pre-lims)
The same penalty system as the BCPPL will be used (1for1/2for1). Any major penalty (3for1) is a conceded point.

Friday June 11
4:00pm - Fields open for walking by all teams.
7:00pm - Exhibition X7 Match (Vendetta vs. All-Stars)
8:00pm - Facility closes to public

Saturday June 12
7:00am - Field opens - 5MAN Teams to Arrive
7:15am - Paint Sales and Registration OPEN
7:30am - Air Station and Chrono OPENS
7:45am - Captains Meeting
8:00am - First Games Played

Sunday June 13
7:00am - Field opens - 5MAN Teams to Arrive
7:15am - Paint Sales and Registration OPEN
7:30am - Air Station and Chrono OPENS
7:45am - Captains Meeting
8:00am - First Games Played

Entry fees
PUMP 5Man $250 (includes 1 Free Case of Paint)
D4 5Man $250
D3 5Man $600
D2 5Man $650
X7-7Man OPEN $850

Paintballs
Field paintballs only
$70-$100 per Case

Huge Paintball Trade show
All the top paintball companies.
MR Paintball and many more will attend

The biggest paintball event in Canada. The 2010 Canadian Triple Crown Championships! www.canadiantriplecrown.com

Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/Canadian3crown
bcppl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-07-2010, 02:23 AM #2
SouthPark22

This is going to be a pretty awesome road trip for my team. The extra cash spent getting there and the extra night in the hotel will pinch a bit but the event looks deadly.
SouthPark22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 07:24 PM #3
backcountry_bob

backcountry_bob donated to help Peyton Trent
backcountry_bob posts videos on PbNation
this is gonna be so much fun. pretty sure im playing the event!

backcountry_bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 10:05 PM #4
Nirvanarama13

Nirvanarama13 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Nirvanarama13 supports Team VICIOUS
Too bad that it's the night before finals/last week of school. I know most of the kids in school can't make it. Looks like a great event though.
Nirvanarama13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 09:45 PM #5
Urban_hunter

can't wait to play in this event going to be legendary
Urban_hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 11:10 PM #6
Sunthief

Yeah can't wait to go either! Anyone know if there will be camping onsite?
Sunthief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 12:19 AM #7
Paintball_Master69

Hey guys im looking for a Div 4 to play with for this event i will pay my own way
Paintball_Master69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:40 PM #8
eruptone

hey mike it lance from the PRD sniperz. we are wondering how we apply our free entry to the event if you could pm me that would be great
eruptone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 04:41 PM #9
bcppl

Annual Supporting Member
mike@bcppl.com
Old 05-17-2010, 10:31 PM #10
tomstar
pbrack.com

has been a member for 10 years
tomstar is a Professional paintball player
PBRack will be there, we will have some limited edition shirts that will be available at the event, we may also have some on site screen printing taking place with our RackCustom.com screen printing company.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:44 PM #11
pbrollie

just wondering, there are 2 fields posted. one for x7 and other one says x7/d2/d3/d4/pump. x7 teams get to play both fields?
pbrollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 10:14 AM #12
poopresearch
Dr Nick

poopresearch plays in the PSP
poopresearch supports DLX Technology
I assume the x7 will occur on the field with NPPL bunkers and the 5-man on the field with the PSP bunkers.
poopresearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:20 PM #13
bcppl

Annual Supporting Member
All of the questions on which field cannot be answered yet.

We will put as many games as we can on Field 1 (NPPL) as we can......for all divisions.

The amount of teams broken down by division will determine the schedule.

I would focus on practicing field 1 first, and field 2 second.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:15 AM #14
eruptone

hey this is Lance From the PRD SNIPER, I am trying to register for the triple crown and am having some difficulties. i filled out the registration form and we have a free entry but it isnt alowing me to register. what can i do my team is exited about playing and i dont want to let them down. plz message me or post asap thanks alot!
Old 05-24-2010, 11:35 AM #15
SouthPark22

Hi Lance,

Dave from WarParty "speaking". Although it is different from last years BCPPL options it seemed to work for me. I did not use the free entry option though but I just did a dry run thru using a fictitious team name and the free entry options... works for me to the point of the PayPal page (which I did not submit but which I know works as I payed for WP last week).

How far does it let you go? If you select on the form from the "Payment Method" it gives you an option to select "Prize certificate
($200 deposit required)" ... once submitted it takes you to another window that allows you to reenter your team name and captain's name as well as select "Free Entry Deposit" $250" (yep.. it has gone up from the first page that notes the free entry deposit is $200).... then you get to a PayPal page... and you can log into your regular paypal account and go from there or use your credit card to get it done with a straight up payment... I would guess that the deposit you give later become paint credits at the event??? Or the charge is reversed when you get there and present your certificate?

Oh heh... where are you guys staying? We should hit up a pub or something and have a massive UFC night party methinks!! You in?

Last edited by SouthPark22 : 05-24-2010 at 11:44 AM.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:26 PM #16
eruptone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthPark22 View Post
Hi Lance,

Dave from WarParty "speaking". Although it is different from last years BCPPL options it seemed to work for me. I did not use the free entry option though but I just did a dry run thru using a fictitious team name and the free entry options... works for me to the point of the PayPal page (which I did not submit but which I know works as I payed for WP last week).

How far does it let you go? If you select on the form from the "Payment Method" it gives you an option to select "Prize certificate
($200 deposit required)" ... once submitted it takes you to another window that allows you to reenter your team name and captain's name as well as select "Free Entry Deposit" $250" (yep.. it has gone up from the first page that notes the free entry deposit is $200).... then you get to a PayPal page... and you can log into your regular paypal account and go from there or use your credit card to get it done with a straight up payment... I would guess that the deposit you give later become paint credits at the event??? Or the charge is reversed when you get there and present your certificate?

Oh heh... where are you guys staying? We should hit up a pub or something and have a massive UFC night party methinks!! You in?
yeae i got to the pay pal page where it asks for your team name and team captain again. but from there i wasnt able to summit it, i dont have a pay pal account but i just wanted tp use my credit card. what do you need to do to get it to werk its so frusterating?!?!?!?

we are staying at the MAPLES, its a cabin on the beach front for a week, we are renting a boat and doing some fishing and other fun things. might be able to make the UFC Party but im bringing my wife and kids with me as well, so i dont know if that will fly lol.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:33 PM #17
eruptone

hey dave i forgot to ask, do you guys have an extra player i just found out that one of ours cant make it, just found out today! it would be a great help.

thanx and let me know as soon as you can plz.
Old 05-24-2010, 04:56 PM #18
SouthPark22

Heh Lance,

Dunno...reg seems to be working for me AOK. Best wait for Mike(s) to come along with some ideas. Only other thought I had was to try a different browser? Mine worked fine with Safari (Mac) and FireFox.

Nice idea about hanging with the family for the week. We are at the Prestige for Fri, Sat and Sun nights.

I'll ask around for a player. Dunno who has the coin to go. Back to you later this week.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:08 AM #19
eruptone

Thanks Dave and Mike i got the email and everything is fine. My team is registered and we are ready to play!

I love this web site and the people on it. thanks for all the help and support.

and dave ill most likly check out the UFC.

thanx again for everything!
Old 05-25-2010, 04:52 PM #20
backcountry_bob

backcountry_bob donated to help Peyton Trent
backcountry_bob posts videos on PbNation
dave i might have to join you for the UFC fight.

backcountry_bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 05:32 PM #21
Paintball_Master69

Hey guys i have found a team to play this event but have no way of getting here so i will need a ride to get here if any one can help me out u can e-mail me at i_own_u_people@hotmail.com
Paintball_Master69 is offline   Reply With Quote