Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-30-2010, 02:10 PM #22
Tyrant08

I use a BT Merc vest w/ Valken V-tac pod holders and a BT tank pouch. The vest itself is mostly mesh, excellent breathability. Straps all around to tighten/loosen for a perfect fit. Seems generally well-constructed, lots of webbing. LOTS of webbing. However, on a budget, a pre-constructed vest (RAP4) would do just as nicely!
Tyrant08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-02-2010, 05:11 AM #23
hiddenphantom

Besides SpecOps, who else makes a stock class vest??
Old 10-17-2011, 10:14 AM #24
emblem140
VALOR

emblem140 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
emblem140 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
emblem140 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I use the flurry industries Dreadnought. It doesnt breath but its an amazing vest for the price. carries about 13 pods total, id pouches, Water bladder pouch, completely adjustable and free name/team tags! its a great deal!

Battle of Stalingrad '07,'08,'10,'11,'12,'13'14|Battle for Berlin '11,'12|Battle Of Britain '13|ION '10,'11,'12,'13,'14
emblem140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:44 PM #25
subyrally
Trust your turbo lust

i have been using the BT Static vest for a while now. its the lightest molle vest i have seen under $50, i think i paid $40 or something like that. i usually run it with two pods on my left side, my air tank horizontally across the top of my back, my pistol holstered under the tank and then a drop pouch for the mags under the holster.

aside from the lack of molle webbing on the waist band, i really like this vest.
subyrally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 08:53 PM #26
DevilDog93

I need a vest that can hold an air tank, a water reservoir, and at least 4 pod pouches. I'm trying to stay around $100. What would you guys recommend?
DevilDog93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 05:01 AM #27
DeadeyeDante
Booper of Noses...

DeadeyeDante is playing at Living Legends V
DeadeyeDante is playing at Living Legends VI
DeadeyeDante is playing at Living Legends VII
DeadeyeDante supports Team VICIOUS
DeadeyeDante supports Empire
Check BST and look at whats available. Thats about your only option for 100 bucks. I got a used Spec Ops vest with 6+1 Pod and various equipment pouches for 50 bucks on BST Soft Goods.
E-Flex Army
DeadeyeDante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 05:45 PM #28
ibewipen13
RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH!

Annual Supporting Member
ibewipen13 donated to help Peyton Trent
ibewipen13 supports Bob Gurnsey
ibewipen13 supports our troops
ibewipen13 is an NCPA player
ibewipen13 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by renrag75 View Post
Full Clip outlasts every other vest I have every used. I have tried Special Ops Dagger X, Rap4, and most military vests. The Full Clip TCTL Combo Rig is the best, but it is very expensive. Especially once you start buying molle pouches for it, but it will last forever.

http://fullclipusa.com/store/index.p...ex&cPath=49_46
Full Clip absolutely makes the BEST vests. They are military grade, last forever and are extremely versatile. If you have money to spend, step up and get a Full Clip Vest.
ibewipen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 07:13 AM #29
Chief88

I currently is a V- Tac vest. But mine however is more of a ammo and tank holder than anything else.

I want to use MOLLE vest. Because it is fully customizable on the fly. Can support things from a humongous Machine gunner to a lightweight scout. Best chosen in multi cam or black.

Also the MOLLE vests can support camel packs and other various accessories...
Chief88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 10:20 AM #30
DeadeyeDante
Booper of Noses...

DeadeyeDante is playing at Living Legends V
DeadeyeDante is playing at Living Legends VI
DeadeyeDante is playing at Living Legends VII
DeadeyeDante supports Team VICIOUS
DeadeyeDante supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief88 View Post
I currently is a V- Tac vest. But mine however is more of a ammo and tank holder than anything else.

I want to use MOLLE vest. Because it is fully customizable on the fly. Can support things from a humongous Machine gunner to a lightweight scout. Best chosen in multi cam or black.

Also the MOLLE vests can support camel packs and other various accessories...
E-Flex Army
DeadeyeDante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:47 PM #31
(NMA)SixSigma

I have several vests that I have used over the years....

Rap4 tactical vest

Pros: pockets in front for additional space, pod holders in front for easy access
Cons: Only has 4 pod packs opposed to 6, the tank holder in back buttons wont stick any longer, not very long lasting, and pricy if you buy new

BT chest rig

Pros: six pod pouches in front, molle chest plate, velcro pocket in chest plate, molle backing, velcro backpack storage, for hydro bladder or paintballs

Cons: Very difficult to put on, pretty uncomfortable/bulky, nowhere to attach tank.

Full clip tac vest

Pros: plenty of pockets in the front ( 2 large velco pockets, 2 zipper pockets for tools and such) very durrable and comfortable

Cons: pod packs are in rear and have an upside down design, if velco doesnt hold pods fall out when running. also pretty pricy and hard to find used.

So far I like the Full clip the best as for the fact that I am team commander and need to carry various items like tools, mask cloths, maps, pens, walkie talkies attach nicely to molle. CO2 fits in snuggly in the rear
Commandment #1: I am the War Lord and the wrathful God of Combat and I will ALWAYS lead you from the front, not the rear.
-Marcinko
(NMA)SixSigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 06:07 PM #32
Nahib_Stilgar

Personally I like Molle Chest Rigs. Here is mine, it is completely random and unkown brand...it may even be hand made?

However, Full Clip USA makes an amazing (pricy) rack/rig. And Whiskey Two Four paintball makes a fantastic one called the Puller vest.

I like molle as you can change your load out as much as you want without having to buy different vests...
Nahib_Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:34 PM #33
rsnhm
FU

rsnhm is playing at Living Legends VII
rsnhm owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
rsnhm owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
rsnhm supports Team VICIOUS
v-tac echo vest is awesome.
its really high quality and durable plus its like... i guess almost a cross between a vest and a harness so its super breathable. check it out at valken.com
im seriously not sponsored by them lol i just really like this vest. i bought a tank pouch which i never actually used and a multipouch to attach to the molle on this vest. the multipouch is super handy plenty of room to stash maps or your wallet or your phone or some spare tools or whatever..
rsnhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:59 PM #34
BigPimpin55
Repping Western Ks

has been a member for 10 years
BigPimpin55 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Valken Tango vest, full molle front and back, right now I just have a vert tank pouch and two 2+3 pod packs on it, going to add more eventually, but I like the molle as I can run my magfed set up once I get my D-mags and my mag pouches.

CO of Kansas SKO
Thanks to our sponsors: | Valken | SM Tactical | FOXHOLE Paintball store and field | M.N. P.I.R.O.D. | Quantico Tactical

My Guns For Sale: UL'd PMR for sale or Trade for Real Steel Magfed Phenom FS
Christ KREW
BigPimpin55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:41 AM #35
(NMA)SixSigma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahib_Stilgar View Post
Personally I like Molle Chest Rigs. Here is mine, it is completely random and unkown brand...it may even be hand made?

However, Full Clip USA makes an amazing (pricy) rack/rig. And Whiskey Two Four paintball makes a fantastic one called the Puller vest.

I like molle as you can change your load out as much as you want without having to buy different vests...
thats a pretty sweet set-up....mind if I ask how much you paid for the rig? looks really comfortable and mobile.
Commandment #1: I am the War Lord and the wrathful God of Combat and I will ALWAYS lead you from the front, not the rear.
-Marcinko
(NMA)SixSigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:07 PM #36
Chaoticredneck
one crazy southern md'er

SpecOps Broadsword vest
8+2 pods
vertical air tank
2 grenade pouches
utility pouch
map/ID holder
had the radio pouch but my radio didnt fit and seeing how i couldnt find one to fit i bought a MOLLE handcuff case....works good even has a spot for a small mag light
Chaoticredneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 07:56 AM #37
Nahib_Stilgar

Quote:
Originally Posted by (NMA)SixSigma View Post
thats a pretty sweet set-up....mind if I ask how much you paid for the rig? looks really comfortable and mobile.
Like I said, the vest its self was a random one I got off kijiji/craigslist for $40...

The pouches are the expensive bits, they are made by Whiskey Two Four paintball .

those specific pouches are 6 tubes accross, they were done in a group order. WTF usually does them in 5 or 10s, now they have a bunch of cool SC pouches and lots of other pouches and vests as well.
Nahib_Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:40 AM #38
Staticline

Annual Supporting Member
Staticline is playing at Living Legends V
Staticline owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Staticline has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Staticline is attending Decay of Nations VI
Full Clip by far.

Pricey? yes, but they are made for real world operators. What you spend on purchasing multiple, sub standard vests through the years will cover the price of a full clip vest. I have had my vest for 4 seasons and everything is still in great shape. Take a hose to it after playing and it will far outlast other vests. Their vests are modular so you can configure what ever you want. They are full molle so you can run pods in front or in back. You can go horizontal of vert tank set up. With all their pouches you have unlimited options.

I have gone through RAP4, BT, and Special Ops. None hold a candle to Full Clip.
Hellions Scenario Paintball Team, ODA 163
http://www.hellions.net/
Staticline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:43 AM #39
Saints //MEAT\\

Saints //MEAT\\ is playing at Living Legends III
Saints //MEAT\\ is playing at Living Legends V
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDog93 View Post
I need a vest that can hold an air tank, a water reservoir, and at least 4 pod pouches. I'm trying to stay around $100. What would you guys recommend?
Devil Dog, I know this may be a bit late, but you can get a vest with all that and more from Flurry Industries.

The Emissary vest is a 4+2 vest with a tank pouch, hydration bladder sleeve, ID pouch w/ zipper pocket, and two grenade pouches on the front.
http://flurryindustries.com/ulempave.html

I've been using a Emissary for going on 2 years now. And to me the best feature of this vest is how snugly it fits! It has what I would call a compression strap, holding the pod/tank area in place against your body, and the way that it closes up really fits very snugly. I have had a lot of vests over the years, (Spec ops, Generic brands, etc) but the flurry has had the best fit of them all. For me, I used to forgo vests in favor of a backpack, because often vests wouldn't fit my short frame. When I bought the flurry, I stopped using anything else (Until I started playing SC recently.) The Flurry Ultraback series (Dreadnought for heavies, Emissary for light/medium) both have adjustable shoulder straps, making it easier on us short guys.

The other feature I like alot is the velcro back, meaning I can set up my pod/tank config however I want. I have it currently with horizontal pods so that I can reach all my pods with my right hand (Lefty shooter) with the tank going down the other side.

The downside to the flurry is that it is not truly customizable like a MOLLE vest, however if you aren't looking to change up your loadout (beyond the pod/tank area , which can bump up to 6+3 pods while still holding the tank horizontal) Why spend the extra money to buy a MOLLE system and all the attachments?
A flurry Emissary vest will cost you about 80.00 with shipping. or the Dreadnought for 85. And Flurry is also shipping free customized Nametags and backplates. You enter what you want on the tag and backplate during the ordering process, and then it ships with the vest.

The SaintS Proudly Shoot Markers Manufactured By:
Tippmann --- Tiberius Arms
Saints //MEAT\\ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 12:43 PM #40
rsnhm
FU

where do you even look at the full clip vests?? on their website the vest section is empty....
Old 02-19-2012, 01:17 PM #41
Chaoticredneck
one crazy southern md'er

ANS GEAR
http://www.ansgear.com/SearchResults...arch=full+clip

Hustle Paintball
http://www.hustlepaintball.com/cgi-bin/hustle.pl
Chaoticredneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 01:22 AM #42
rsnhm
FU

ya i saw those i just thought they might have more than one model.