PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-01-2010, 12:19 AM #22
peachesaretasty
Designated Designator

peachesaretasty is playing at Living Legends III
peachesaretasty is for the Gunfight
Angels shoot great, and we way ahead of the scene today. Only downside is that some people think they are hard to work on, and that they are a bit on the heavy side. And that they use the big, horrible threads.
I love my Angels, fast, smooth, like a horse.
Infact, Angel's designers made the original trigger pulls so light, a breeze would activate the marker. The IR3s USA stock board maxed at 18-20 BPS, and the UK one maxed at around 25 IIRC.
Gogged. Streetlife. Mafioso. SkullCandy. LIE. Jones Soda. DVS. Ironlak.
Buy My Friends Sniper! Legit Swag!
peachesaretasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-01-2010, 01:18 AM #23
Engineer

angel lcds are fast as ****. bouncy as hell and good trigger-to-finger placement if you prefer to walk with the midsections of your finger rather than than finger-tip walk. there is a reason the most highly sought after old school trigger frame and board is the Angel LCD. predator boards and rare triggers futher cement the speed factor frimly in the hands of the LCD angels. I just threw red parts onto my blue pedator'd fly2 LCD and played around with the cobra trigger. FAST as hell so far. just wait 'till i get it fully dialed in let alone a bit of bounce. mean, mean ****in markers. roll back and the absence of an anti-chop system are the biggest drawbacks of these markers.

unless you are an angel LCD/IR3 fan do not bother with these markers and seek elseware for a primary rec ball marker. Sell them and let the rest of us snag them for parts and rare old school options and work as the markers are becoming more rare day by day.

Look at fully uped ions for a simple primary rec baller marker. I am both a huge fan of the angel lcd and of the ion. fully uped ions can be had for well under $200 on ebay and do not have the rollback, lack of parts and blind as a bat features of the older angels (that IR3 and LCD incuded) and the ions are almost as smooth as those fat arse old angels with a slightly smaller profile due to it's single tube construction.

Last edited by Engineer : 05-01-2010 at 01:40 AM.
Engineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 09:44 PM #24
EgoBaller0990 (Banned)

EgoBaller0990 is playing at Living Legends III
EgoBaller0990 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
old angels do work!!!
EgoBaller0990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 10:10 PM #25
THEROOSTERSHOW

Yeah, I went to my local field today and it was really fun. It worked good, I had a little issue where it was asking for oil after I had wiped the whole gun down and oiled everything that needed oil. I recleaned it and oiled it and it was working great the rest of the day.

I will be buying an Etek 3 within probably the next week or so though. That should be nice.
THEROOSTERSHOW is offline   Reply With Quote