PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-26-2010, 09:05 PM #1
TehPostageStamp
Eugene, OR

04 impulse inquiries

What are good magnetic detents to have on my Impy? The ones I got on the gun are pretty worn down. I hope this will also solve my double (sometimes even TRIPLE) loading issue. Also, i have a Halo belt driven hopper, it only has an on/off button, is there a way to turn the BPS down? I feel it could be pushing balls past the detents. And last of all, what are your top 3 ways of keeping your gun accurate? I have an HPA tank, a 14 in. Progressive barrel, but i'm going to pick up an All American Freak kit.
Advertisement
Old 04-26-2010, 09:22 PM #2
TehPostageStamp
Eugene, OR

And i'm trying to take of the drop forward on it, it's waaay to far forward and i'm bear hugging the gun, so uncomfortable. The mac line is connected to an ASA and i'm wondering how to remove the line from the ASA and put it back on the stock one?
Old 04-27-2010, 02:25 AM #3
jasper371
DatsunAholic

jasper371 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
jasper371 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
jasper371 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
jasper371 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
The BPS the Halo is feeding shouldn't affect double feeding. I'd recommend getting some NDZ detents. Make sure that if you have a stock vision eye cover to get the vision detent set.

The biggest factor in accuracy are the paintballs you are using. If the shells are dimpled and oblong then they aren't going to fly straight under any circumstance. The FREAK barrel kits are generally pretty nice. It's a good idea to under bore, or use an insert size with a smaller inner diameter than the paints outer diameter. Basically, as long as the paint doesn't just roll straight out of the barrel you should be good.

I'm not sure I understand your problem with the ASA, pictures would help. You should be able to remove the macro line by pushing down the little collar on the fitting while pulling the line out.
jasper371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:03 AM #4
TehPostageStamp
Eugene, OR

Well I think I am going to pick up the freak kit, it looks like you get 8 or so barrels in one, with the inserts, which seems like a sick idea. And i've heard nothing but good things about it. As for the ASA, i'm going to take it to my local field tomorrow and have to all tuned and set up. I've heard from everybody to slightly overbore your barrels, though? Why do i want to under bore them?
Old 04-27-2010, 10:18 PM #5
msonic
one case one kill

Annual Supporting Member
msonic is a Mega Moderator
msonic is a Supporting Member
msonic is BST Legit
msonic donated to help Peyton Trent
msonic is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
msonic is Immortal
Greater accuracy and consistency.

Believe me, no matter what people at your field/shop say, it has been proven by the greatest minds on PbNation that underboring does yield positive results. Naturally, you can't do it with extremely brittle paint *high end* or *junk white box*.
msonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:16 PM #6
newmaxx11

newmaxx11 is a Supporting Member
if you have spring loaded detents just use small allen wrench to push the ball out and just take spring and stretch it out a little, that will help alot.
gun video:http://media.putfile.com/nasty-vid-18-bps-i-think
I have a stainless .693 & .697 freak inserts I will trade for a .689 stainless insert...
send me your old stock hammers..I will pay shipping
newmaxx11 is offline   Reply With Quote