Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-26-2010, 08:29 PM #1
WritingWriter

someone help explain this

so i have a listing for a gun i'm trying to sell. a bt4. its awesome. and for the past 3 days i've got no offers or anything. yet somehow people with listing for 98customs that look ridiculous are getting offers for cash and trades. someone please explain this crap to me.
WritingWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:32 PM #2
Dr. Knuckles
Deploy mortar!

I seriously think your first mistake is not to indicate how much you are looking for.

BT-4's can vary in price (some can go from $65 and as high as $600, if not more) depending of the additional items and mods to the marker. On top of that, you have a custom paint job: Was it done professionally? This is also really hard to make an offer without this info.

People are also weary of offering without having a broad ballpark of how much the seller is looking for.

IMHO, way too many sellers get their "knickers in a knot" when offered a low ball bid...

Good luck selling

Last edited by Dr. Knuckles : 04-27-2010 at 05:26 AM.
Dr. Knuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:00 AM #3
jubba

Some might not take you serious since your join date is january of this year. With a electronic trigger and rip clip I'd list it on ebay starting at the minimum you would take for it. So if you want atleast $125 for it you could list it starting at $149 with free shipping to lower 48 states. It would probably cost you about $15 to ship it(ups) cross country. If you do list on ebay make sure your auction ends around 8:00pm pacific time on a (saturday or) sunday so get the casual weekend multi time zone trafic.
There are so many people with markers in the b/s/t section that say they need this marker gone tonight need money bad and it will be a 3 month old thread. If they really needed it gone they wouldn't accuse everyone of lowballing, and sell it for almost anything they could get.
jubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:18 AM #4
Whiteyboy

Annual Supporting Member
Whiteyboy is a Moderator
Whiteyboy is BST Legit
Whiteyboy donated to help Peyton Trent
Whiteyboy is playing at Living Legends V
Whiteyboy supports Bob Gurnsey
Whiteyboy supports our troops
Are you bumping your thread?

This link will explain more on how the bump feature works.
Old 04-27-2010, 02:46 PM #5
icehouse1

From what I can see, that is the original factory paintjob! I sold one just like it last year for $130 + shipping. I would post a price and let it go if someone got close to what you wanted. The BT line is still climbing the ladder with the younger paintballers, but eventually, it will be at the top for the woodsball/scenario players.

Good luck on your sale.
icehouse1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:02 AM #6
WritingWriter

i appreciate all the help fellas. i've never been much of a forum person. thanks a ton for the help. still cant figure out how to make a seller profile on ebay though. i'm not retarded i just dont see where i'm supposed to go.
WritingWriter is offline   Reply With Quote