Mission Guide for Viper's "Quest for the Grail"
• Insult objective (Assault) - All members of your party must shout at least one insult about the objective or its inhabitants (PG rated and family acceptable)
• Abuse objective (Another version of Assault) – All members of your party must approach the objective and physically kick, punch, slap, or otherwise physically attack the bunker (without damaging it)
• Dance a jig (Patrol) – You must travel between each prescribed point for a period of 20 minutes. At least one member of your party must be dancing. You may all dance if you wish. You may also take turns...as long as someone is dancing.
• Fart in their general direction (Snipe) – The prescribed number of players must go to the objective and each, in turn, must turn their hindquarters toward the objective, place their tongue between their lips, and blow very hard so as to mimic the sound of a person passing gas in a very noticeable fashion.
• Tell the other pansies to bugger off (Take & Hold) – You need to secure the area and prevent your opponents from being near the objective. This does not mean that one random enemy player running up and touching it means the mission is a failure. You simply need to have a large number of your own players in the immediate area defending it from enemy control. If the objective is a two story building you cannot enter any taped off portion of the building. (Those are reserved for the NPCs at the objective)
• Sack (Destroy) – Same as usual
• Get Nosey (Recon & Report) – Same as usual
Remember, while you are expected to run your missions as normal, doing so with complete disregard for the NPCs will result in your commander not having tokens to buy supplies. This game will still have Medics (Healers), Engineers (Builders), and Demolitions Techs (Sappers), so they will still need supplies.