PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-23-2010, 04:40 PM #1
PBWoman

PBWoman is playing at Living Legends V
Castle Anthrax is calling you!!!!

Well..It's looks like I just received my first official role to play in a PB game..I'll be running Castle Anthrax..

What is Castle Anthrax..if you have not seen the movie Monty Python and the Holly Grail...This is a castle full of women. (and maybe men dressed as women for this game) During the game players will approach the castle and display colored paddles. In response, depending on our schedule, they will receive some good game information, bogus game information, get shot on sight, or get spanked ( no spiked paddles allowed)

It's a lot of fun and some silliness.....

We are looking for some volunteers. You get free admission, a free tank of air and one case of paintballs at a major discount..You really don't need a lot of paint for this or any at all if you're not shooting, but you're welcomed to enjoy the final battle with what's left. The role will be during the daytime segments only. At night you can play on one of the sides or simply hang out in the staging area or at the PBWoman.com hospitality tent.

Pretty sweet deal..we are looking for women, but any player dressed as a woman will do..the costume is blonde hair and white dress..kinda toga style, but the fun is in... anything is possible..so go wild!!!(keep it clean)..

Email Viper@vipepraintball.com or me if you're interested...This game is at Sherwood Forest in Indiana May 1st and 2nd.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement