Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-28-2010, 11:16 AM #22
ltm03

gross that makes me want to throw up, it prob shot like poop hahaha and waste a bunch of air
black 2k autococker turned to sweet pump

I play to win....i hate my teammates, one man show right here
ltm03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-28-2010, 04:50 PM #23
db03

Think paintball is going to be moved to this Saturday.... easier for people to have that Sunday to rest. Think it will be hardcore woods ball this time. (athens or forsyth? Yall decide)

To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
db03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 04:57 PM #24
db03

I am blogging to clear some ideas bouncing around in my head. Life has been kind of hectic lately. I may take some time off from blogging on this page. In no way is this a signing off post. I will still be checking to see what everyone is doing, but my post may just be short and sweet.
Hopefully I will be able to post up my devilmag review when it comes back from bigevil. Keep your eyes open for that. (Coming soon).

Now to clear my head and post some thoughts.

The wheels are turning and I can feel something big about to happen in the near future. We (team) are coming back to life again. Countless days on the grind, thousands of paintballs, many problematic days, and experience later... I believe a new era of our game is about to emerge.

If I could paint a picture of the days gone past. It would be of locked doors, and people left behind. But for all of us we aren't the only ones. Everyone is in a crazy transitional period, and when the smoke all clears ...we will have that feeling of a home arrival after a long trip. This feeling will be one we can all relate to. We will be back!

I am still going strong with many plans for the future. So lets keep in touch and when the day comes and the battle field call our names….. count me in!

Hmmm not much else I really have to say. I guess I will just leave with a feeling that gets through the battle and through life.

Remember
This feeling,
Remember...

We Own The Sky!

-KillinMachine

Old 05-10-2010, 05:27 PM #25
fenix26

Hey check out eye2eye.org if you guys get a chance. Got some sweet jerseys and stuff if that ended up being something we wanted to do in the future.

"IRONMAN"

"any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."
fenix26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:31 AM #26
db03

Dude those jerseys are pretty awesome.

Old 05-17-2010, 07:39 PM #27
db03

Just had a great flash for the project ending..... don't be sad that this is over, but smile that it happened.

Old 06-04-2010, 05:23 PM #28
fenix26

Bringin sexy back this weekend fellas..Sunday Pb Atl or Maximum? Lets hear some feedback..

"IRONMAN"

"any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."
Old 06-08-2010, 04:19 PM #29
db03

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenix26 View Post
Bringin sexy back this weekend fellas..Sunday Pb Atl or Maximum? Lets hear some feedback..
It was at Pb ATL... I think you missed the memo. LoL just playing with ya Ironman. You will merk some fools next go around. Just put that paper away in your hopper.

Last edited by db03 : 06-10-2010 at 10:18 AM.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:45 PM #30
db03

Just some more thought clearing out of my skull. Not organized, but written as they come.

This was the first weekend back on the grind with the ever evolving crew. The day was humid, mucky, and fast paced. In all, it was exhausting but completely worthwhile. I walk out of each event overwhelmed with the potential we all have as competitors and a new drive to put everything I learned into practice.

Continuously improving, understanding the goals and what needs to get them done, That is what is expected of me and that is what I plan to deliver.

As a unit we are all accountable and together with the specific skills and jobs presented before us this past weekend we succeeded. As one we were dangerous!

The new players have an uncanny ability to see the field unfold. Their vision is unmatched by any of their predecessors. Sure most people can see the field or learn to see people moving into key bunkers on the field, but the vision I speak of carries a different definition. Their gift of vision is the ability to begin with the ending in mind. This ability is something that The Militia has lost/lacked/or never had.

So this leads my thoughts and rant to a question.

Why not adapt and evolve? We have all seen the changes in the scene and the new era of people we play with and though no one is completely sure what the new model will be, we should be working toward it.

We are on the cusp of something very different, something very new and something nobody knows how to even describe. But the time is here now and it is up to all of us to shape it.

"We Own The Sky."

Last edited by db03 : 06-11-2010 at 12:47 PM.
Old 06-12-2010, 05:52 AM #31
db03

Bringing the old crew back if it rains this weekend. Let's get the feedback..... pb atl, maximum, or woods someplace(work on drills and such, or maybe get a small game going)? No matter where we go lake or paintball, just pack your strap anyways... just to make sure.

Last edited by db03 : 06-12-2010 at 06:33 AM.
Old 06-15-2010, 02:26 PM #32
db03

Well Luke decided to put the ol' dm7 up for sale. I posted it up for him, so drop by and show his gun some love. Oh and while you're all at it, give my ego in Sig some love.

Old 07-01-2010, 01:31 PM #33
db03

Pulled the old Devilmag project out today and i must say, after all the tinkering, this thing is smoking fast for a classic.

Marker breakdown:

Durability: 9 (mags are tanks)

Reliability: 3 (this thing was sketchy to set up)

Weight: 7.5 (not the lightest gun but for its time, light)

Speed: 9 (have a hopper that can keep up)

Efficiency: 2 (thing is piss poor, we are talking worse than the DM line)

Maintenance: 9 ( yet again it is a mag, two drops of oil in the asa... only really two orings to check and the valve is like two main parts)

Rarity: 9.8 (good luck on finding one of these ready to rock and roll)

All averages out to just over a 7 on the scale.

Old 07-01-2010, 05:01 PM #34
matt"gunney"

I have a few questions if yall do not mind.

1. What style of play are yall b/c yall sould like milsim players.

2. If yall are milsim players how do I join?

3.If you have tryouts when is the next session.

If I am posting in the wrong area I am sorry.
matt"gunney" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:36 PM #35
db03

Sorry man we are not milslim players. While we do play our fair share of woods ball, it is more of a hybrid style. Our movement has shifted towards xball. If you're ever in the area, just check this blog space and I will try and keep it posted when and where we are playing. Always nice to have some new faces in the pits.
Kindest regards,
Drew

Old 07-13-2010, 11:00 PM #36
db03

Whenever I look back On the best days of my life. I think I am so homesick now for Someone that I never knew. I am so homesick now for Someplace I will never be. If I could do it all again... All these precious moments. If you gave me back those years I'd do it all better I swear.

Old 07-15-2010, 08:25 AM #37
db03

Shoot the moon!
- Drew

Old 07-15-2010, 08:48 AM #38
fenix26

"I'm a Big Tymer *****, yeah..Pulling trigger, yeah..A player hater to flip with, yeah..Gon' head and fill it, yeah..I be slanging wood, yeah..Out the hood, yeah..Let it be understood, yeah..It's all good, yeah " Back That *** Up Son..Whatchu Know about that?

"IRONMAN"

Old 07-15-2010, 09:17 AM #39
db03

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenix26 View Post
"I'm a Big Tymer *****, yeah..Pulling trigger, yeah..A player hater to flip with, yeah..Gon' head and fill it, yeah..I be slanging wood, yeah..Out the hood, yeah..Let it be understood, yeah..It's all good, yeah " Back That *** Up Son..Whatchu Know about that?
Just what I was thinking lol

Old 07-15-2010, 09:31 AM #40
db03

New Update. There have been a lot of good things going on at Forsyth front lately so I am breaking a little from my regular day to post my usual reflections. Last Sunday I was honored to have a day at the field with one of my teammates and closest friends. It was definitely a Focus series at the field. A "clinic" was put on to say the least. All in all a great day to spend with an old friend and gel our playing styles together.

If you haven’t seen the blog space and are reading for the first time, it is my contribution to my team and a way for me to reflect and highlights different things on the team, paintball, and in my life.

- We own the sky

Last edited by db03 : 07-15-2010 at 09:40 AM.
Old 07-16-2010, 08:23 PM #41
db03

He walked in his parents footsteps on his way home .Those ties that were so sweet, also burned under his feet. Now he's ready to walk a path that is new and he can't turn back. He can't turn back. Burning through the crowds, he made it Betting everything on himself tonight.

Old 07-24-2010, 02:40 PM #42
fenix26

Got the itch again..i can feel a storm brewing..soon...very soon..

"IRONMAN"

ReplyRegional Ups