Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-19-2010, 09:49 PM #1
aznkidimpulse

Board upgrades

I have a stock board with vision and I'm looking for a little more bps. So could anyone help memoir with a good set up? Anyideas would be helpful. Internals and board
aznkidimpulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-19-2010, 10:38 PM #2
rogerkt

I find that a good trigger, that is comfortable to you, can help you increase your speed. I'm running a cp roller trigger and its extremely smooth. I also find that its easier to walk than my previous blade trigger and even my ndz pro-mag trigger.
bottom impulse: cricket vision board, ndz rip valve, shocktech supafly bolt, ndz detents, ndz pro-mag trigger
My Impulse 2
☆☆ Dirty Imp Owners Club ☆☆
rogerkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:42 PM #3
rogerkt

Oh yeah about the boards. The stock board with vision is capped at 20bps with eyes on and 12bps with eyes off; however, the stock cricket vision only has semi auto. The blackheart board is capped at 20bps too, but it has all the modes like NXL and PSP. I'm not too sure about the WAS board or the other boards. Getting a board with ramping would definitely get your bps up since its hard to get up to 20bps on semi. Hope that helps man.
bottom impulse: cricket vision board, ndz rip valve, shocktech supafly bolt, ndz detents, ndz pro-mag trigger
My Impulse 2
Old 04-20-2010, 05:19 PM #4
jasper371
DatsunAholic

jasper371 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
jasper371 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
jasper371 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
jasper371 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Even though the stock vision board is capped at 20bps, I doubt you'll ever get that high with it. Something about how it checks for the microswitch signals means that you'd have to have perfect rhythm to get 20. Or maybe that was just Jim Drew talking.

Drop in boards are getting more and more rare, but the UTB from Scenario Dreams is still being made. You have to have soldering ability and know how to read the diagrams. It's pretty straight forward though because it's color coded.
jasper371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:56 PM #5
rogerkt

I also think rb211 does an installation service for the UTB too if you don't want to bother with soldering. He does it for 75 dollars based on his tutorial on impulse-owners.com
My Impulse 2

Last edited by rogerkt : 04-20-2010 at 09:01 PM.