PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-19-2010, 08:54 PM #1
sevenones12

sevenones12 is for the Gunfight
Azodin Kaos Semi to Pump conversion

Is it possible?

I don't know much about azodins. My brother just got one, and I'm trying to get him into pump play. Without selling it and buying the pump version, is there some kit we can buy to change it from semi to pump, and vise-versa depending on what he wants to play that day?

If not, can someone explain the difference in the internals, or why this isn't possible? Thanks.
sevenones12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-20-2010, 02:15 AM #2
Self Medicated
General Apathy

There is no bolt on kit to turn a Kaos into a pump. Not to say that it's not possible. Anything is possible if you have the right tools. But for most people, it's not something that would be easy to do. The Kaos and KP use different bodies, strikers, main springs, cup seal stem, etc. You would literally have to buy a whole new marker to convert it. It's more cost effective to just buy a KP than to try and convert a Kaos.

Ebay
M. Carter Brown
Old PbNation
New PbNation
SpecOps
Self Medicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 04:01 PM #3
Ego9Eclipse
*****es be Trippin!

Ego9Eclipse owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ego9Eclipse supports Pev's Paintball
Ya the kp also has a are milled out for the pumprod, you would be better off just selling the kaos to buy the kp IMO
Markers I Have Owned: Tippmann98C, JT Stealth, Proto SLG(NEVER AGAIN), Spyder Pilot, WGP WorrMachine, Brass Eagle Avenger, PMI Trracer, PE Ego9, PE Geo, PE Ego11, Alien Independence T, Macdev Clone, Dye NT, Bob Long Victory, Dangerous Power Fusion FX, Azodin Zenith, DP E1, Brass Eagle Blade, .50 Cal Patriot Pistol, Invert Mini.
Underlined guns are the guns I love/miss.
Ego9Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:32 PM #4
sevenones12

sevenones12 is for the Gunfight
Thanks for the feedback. I just wanted to know if there was anything out there and I know nothing about spyder clone/azodins except for the quick cleaning I helped him with a week ago.

He's only 13 and uses basically no paint at all anyways when he plays (~20 balls per 5-10 minute game) because he has limited money to play with, so I recommended pump, but I think we'll just stick with what he has now. The kaos is a great gun for 80 bucks. I think we're buying a $30 CP barrel, and maybe a reg, and he's using my 45/30 (as I'm playing primarily with my phantom) and he's good to go.

Thanks again.
sevenones12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:01 PM #5
Self Medicated
General Apathy

No prob. I have and use a Kaos also, and I love it. One of the best mechs out there, especially when you consider it's price.

Ebay
M. Carter Brown
Old PbNation
New PbNation
SpecOps
Self Medicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 04:54 PM #6
Ego9Eclipse
*****es be Trippin!

Ego9Eclipse owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ego9Eclipse supports Pev's Paintball
Ya the trigger on that thing is superb for a mech
Markers I Have Owned: Tippmann98C, JT Stealth, Proto SLG(NEVER AGAIN), Spyder Pilot, WGP WorrMachine, Brass Eagle Avenger, PMI Trracer, PE Ego9, PE Geo, PE Ego11, Alien Independence T, Macdev Clone, Dye NT, Bob Long Victory, Dangerous Power Fusion FX, Azodin Zenith, DP E1, Brass Eagle Blade, .50 Cal Patriot Pistol, Invert Mini.
Underlined guns are the guns I love/miss.
Ego9Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote