Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyScenario Ups

Old 03-20-2012, 08:00 AM #43
agurish
War Machine

agurish has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
TIM “TIMMMMY” HANLEY SELECTED TO JOIN TEAM "BLUE’S CREW"

Tim “Timmmmy” Hanley, former member of the AXBL league team ‘Onondaga Drinkin Buddies’ and ‘Syracuse Stealth’, current member of the scenario team, Exiled Souls, has been selected to join the premier scenario team in the country, Blue’s Crew. The opportunity to join was extended via email by Mike “Blue” Hanse, captain of Blue’s Crew. Thomas “Beaker” Heemer, captain of Exiled Souls and also member of Blue’s Crew had this to say about the situation, “We are extremely proud to have yet another member of our team recognized for being amongst the best in our sport. Timmmmy exemplifies the best of the P.I.M.P. philosophy, and we’re very glad he’s been given this opportunity. Way to go Timmmmy!”

Beaker added, “This is now the second of our teammates that has made it onto Blue’s Crew. We have a close relationship with the Crew, and are happy to play beside, and for them whenever we can.”

Exiled Souls are a scenario-style paintball team with members from up and down the East Coast. For more information, contact the team captain, Thomas "Beaker" Heemer, at 814-730-1453, or check out their website http://www.exiledsoulspb.com. Tom can also be contacted via email at bcbeaker@gmail.com.

Blue’s Crew is the premier scenario-style paintball team in the country, with players from all over the US & Canada. Numbering about 40 full-time members, and 20+ associate members, they model what has been termed the “P.I.M.P.” philosophy; “Paintball Is My Passion”. For more information, contact their team captain, Mike “Blue” Hanse at 570-465-9622, or on their website http://www.bluescrewtv.com. Mike can also be emailed at blue@emrpaintball.com.

Team: The Exiled Souls #42
Death Before Dishonor #117
My Feedback
agurish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-27-2012, 08:03 AM #44
agurish
War Machine

The March Meltdown game @ EMR went well. Being my first command, I think I did a fair job. We did suffer a loss though. The Daleks, led by Limey from Zombie Defense Force, were crafty opponents that used timing to their greatest advantage. They were able to secure key flag captures during the day that put them ahead in the points tally. We, however owned the props, so until the final battle, the score was roughly even, give or take a few hundred points. We were unable to capture Ft. Worr during the final battle, and thus weren't able to get the 500 points it was worth. Our final score was 5000+ vs. their 6000+. MVP was "Toni" from Total Resistance, MVT was Voodoo, and the Young Gun Award went to Joel, Silverfox's grandson. Thank you all for such a great day, but special thanks to Courtney "Squeak Toy" Murphy, and Melanie "Valkyrie" Olsen, as they were our much-needed support team, managing air & paint resources, and making sure everyone stayed hydrated. Thank you both very much!

My Feedback
Old 04-19-2012, 09:21 AM #45
agurish
War Machine

We were featured in a magazine, due to War Machine's role as "The Doctor" at a recent event @ EMR Paintball Park. Check it out here: http://www.joomag.com/...ssue/0551499001334610295. Pages 48-55

Also - check out our profiles on both Google + ( https://plus.google.com/b/108711271121093061235/ ) and Facebook.

My Feedback
Old 05-11-2012, 10:04 AM #46
agurish
War Machine

EMR Spring Castle - Attacker's won! Way to go team! Check out the synopsis on our team website, "http://www.exiledsoulspb.com".

My Feedback
Old 06-13-2012, 07:55 AM #47
agurish
War Machine

Having fun so far this summer? I know we will be. Check us out at the Viper game at GRC Paintball in Angelica, NY on July 28th and 29th. I also know that some of the Exiled Souls will be at the Western Wars game @ EMR on June 30th, as well as the Pumpers' Pandemonium game @ EMR on July 14th. Check out our team website for links & details: www.exiledsoulspb.com

My Feedback
Old 07-08-2012, 08:12 PM #48
beaker1835

beaker1835 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
beaker1835 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
beaker1835 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
welcome to the team Jared aka "SUBWAY" # 7 he is going to make a great player and member of the Exiled SOULS, also want to welcome Nick Aka Sweadish Chef , Also Brent AKA SHADOW to the team as well congrats guys you all make great members and players to the team... Beaker
Sponsor by: http://www.savephace.com/
Joe Kenney Roofing serving New Jersey Area 18+ year
http://www.jjkenneyroofing.com/index.htm
beaker1835 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:58 PM #49
agurish
War Machine

Please welcome our newest teammates!

Jared, aka "Subway", #7
Nick, aka "Swedish Chef", and
Brent, aka "Shadow"

Drop me a PM or email me through the Team's site to get hooked up! http://www.exiledsoulspb.com

My Feedback
Old 02-12-2013, 01:47 PM #50
agurish
War Machine

Team Updates - Check us out at the March Meltdown event at EMR Paintball Park on March 23rd & 24th, 2013. Details can be found here: http://www.emrpaintball.com/meltdown.shtml Check out our team website for links & details: www.exiledsoulspb.com

My Feedback
Old 03-22-2013, 07:44 AM #51
agurish
War Machine

I am going to be playing the role of Rick Grimes, at the March Meltdown game this weekend. See you there!

My Feedback
Old 03-22-2013, 12:57 PM #52
k2riser
Trooper#7

We are still looking for generals for August 11th. It is our annual Alamo game. We would love to have you guys join us! Let me know. Thanks!
k2riser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:25 AM #53
mightyR3
Emergency Medical Tech R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2riser View Post
We are still looking for generals for August 11th. It is our annual Alamo game. We would love to have you guys join us! Let me know. Thanks!
Where at?
American Red Cross Instructor
Your Radio Comm isn't safe with me around!
mightyR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:24 PM #54
k2riser
Trooper#7

Top Gun in NJ
k2riser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 08:53 AM #55
agurish
War Machine

For anyone needing to make arrangements with the team, please contact our captain & owner:

Jared "Subway" Klossner (captain) - iamjaredk@gmail.com
Thomas "Beaker" Heemer (owner) - bcbeaker81@gmail.com

My Feedback
Old 03-11-2014, 07:42 AM #56
agurish
War Machine

Looking forward to March Meltdown @ EMR Paintball Park at the end of the month. Get your pre-reg in asap! I will be leading the forces of the Observers (the bad guys), and would really like to see a good turnout for this event! Have fun, and keep 'ballin!

Also - Don't forget P.I.M.P. - Paintball Is My Passion!

My Feedback
Old 04-25-2014, 12:18 PM #57
agurish
War Machine

This weekend is the ever-popular Spring Castle event at EMR Paintball Park. Hope to see all of our paintball friends and family there! Help us break in the 'new' cabin (#11)! Have a great weekend, one and all!

My Feedback
Old 06-27-2014, 02:19 PM #58
agurish
War Machine

Looking forward to another awesome event at EMR Paintball Park, this time it's "WESTERN WARS", featuring none other than Greg "Red" Hastings as captain of "the good guys", as he recently put it on his Facebook feed. Hope to see you all there!

My Feedback
Old 11-10-2014, 01:14 PM #59
agurish
War Machine

The 2014 season has been awesome! With a win at the Walking Dead event at GRC back in August (Thanks, MOATI!), a loss at Quest for the Holy Grail at EMR, another win at Fall Castle, and both a win at Fulda Gap, and a loss at Toys for Tots (EMR), it has been a year of ups and downs! Check out our team's Facebook for up-to-the-minute news and announcements! A big thank you goes out to all the refs, field operators, and teams for making 2014 a year to remember! See you all in 2015!

My Feedback
ReplyScenario Ups