PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-14-2010, 09:17 PM #1
swatstylez
A Dom.Rep Canuck

So im a noob again!

So im recently getting back into paintball went out and played for the first time in like 2 years got an slg 09 as a gift and got sucked in!!!.. How paintball has change i think.. even though its been 2 years its like wow so much has happened it saneems... so i guess what I want to talk about is.. What did I miss?! any historic or just super cool things happen? I got myself a rotor hopper.. and I love it. the gear keeps getting smaller smoother and tighter! hows tournament paintball these days any major tournaments happening soon?(talking about nppl and such) Later boyz thanks.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...8#post78185668
swatstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-15-2010, 02:14 PM #2
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

Pretty much nothing has changed in the last 2 years.
Then again, my perspective might be different since I've been playing since 1996.

Only real changes I can think of:

PSP has changed their rate of fire from 10bps to 12.5, and a couple fields have followed suit.
Paint keeps getting smaller.
Smart Parts has suspended operations and may be out for the count if their bank doesn't reconsider.
Kee has bought what was left of JT/WGP/Brass Eagle/Viewloader.

Actual important changes to the game? None, really.
The Inflicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 02:33 PM #3
swatstylez
A Dom.Rep Canuck

Awesome, news thanks for the new insite i feel like im a crack attict with paintball agian thinking about it all the time watching youtube videos out the A$$ its nuts lol.. love it.. whats this about a smaller paintball size? apparently its supposed to make cases much more affordable. still researching on it.. im sure theres a section somewhere in this forum about it lol.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...8#post78185668
swatstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 02:35 PM #4
Evil_Fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatstylez View Post
Awesome, news thanks for the new insite i feel like im a crack attict with paintball agian thinking about it all the time watching youtube videos out the A$$ its nuts lol.. love it.. whats this about a smaller paintball size? apparently its supposed to make cases much more affordable. still researching on it.. im sure theres a section somewhere in this forum about it lol.
If you mean .50 cal, well there's nothing to it, really. But this isn't the place to discuss .50

There's a forum that's got plenty of info.

On the other hand, if you mean just regular .68, well back in the day Paintballs used to actually BE .68... Now you've got companies just going smaller and smaller, for reasons unknown to me. Saving money in manufacturing them, maybe?