i don't know how much tinkering you have already done to have it stay continuely that high, but listen very carefully because you could be at the point of messing up your regs, and orings will bursts and gas leaking out of your grips...
1. completely degass your gun... turn lpr screw completely out and screw hpr completely in..then reset your software by holding trigger and pressing power until light turns white.
2. while degassed, make 6 complete turns out on the hpr screw (that you had screwed in on #1).
3. gas up your gun and fire several dry shots
4. attach a reliable hopper and some good quality paintballs (if low budget, then use weapons grade if possible).. check chrono speed.
5A.if you are still at 323, then degas completely and turn your hpr in a little, regas and shoot some paint. repeat until you reach target fps 320.
5B.if to low, then degas completely and turn your hpr out a little, regas and shoot some paint. repeat until you reach target fps 320.
6. when you reach 320, keep your gun gassed up, and turn your lpr in while shooting paint until you reach 305-310fps consistently.
7. keep your gun gassed and turn your hpr until you hit the 290-295 fps mark.
you are all set. it's important that you follow the degassing and regassing on #1-5 because it sounds like you are on the verge of messing up your regs... usually you don't have to continuely degas and regas, but this is safer since I don't know what condition your impulse is in..
let me know if you have more problems, but it should be okay...