Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-17-2014, 07:04 PM #1
Karnikrazy28

Cocker Pump Smooth Stroke Questions????

What all can I do to make my cocker pumps pump with ease? I recently bouht a t2, and the difference is unbelievable. It makes me not even want to look at my cocker pumps anymore. So is there anything I can do to somewhat, in anyway, get it almost as smooth as a t2 pump stroke?
Karnikrazy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-17-2014, 08:13 PM #2
WoodsBaller57

For over a year and a half, I had a Prostock autococker with a CCM Pump kit on it. It was what I thought to be pretty good, but I have found it to be nowhere near the CCM SS-25 that I replaced the cocker with. The SS-25 is very smooth and I love it, but my son just bought a a Quad Rail T2 and that gun is SICK Smooth!
I sit and work on my marker, polish the internals, polish the pump rod, adjust everything that I can and think..."This is NICE!", then I pick up that darned T2 and then I realize that the T2 is in another league.
So from my experience...ENJOY the T2 and sell the Cocker.

Now Playin' Pump with My CCM SS-25.

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/a...115_184624.jpg

Shhck-Chhua is the Sound I Hear...Just Before You Hear SLPATPRESS>>>http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/a...er57/SPLAT.jpg
WoodsBaller57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 09:20 AM #3
cjanderson_90
Hey, my name is Cole.

Annual Supporting Member
cjanderson_90 is playing at Living Legends VII
cjanderson_90 supports Team VICIOUS
while i somewhat agree with you on that point, my kryptonite build, with some tweaking here and there, is the smoothest gun ive owned. i tapered the back of the hammer a bit to reduce drag. polished all internals. balanced the return spring against the hammer spring. did some work on my bolt. its smoother than any pump ive had including my 6.5. and it only has about 5 cases through it. you can make your gun as smooth, if not smoother than a CCM. just takes some time and effort.

INCEPTION KRYPTONITE

Art Of Pump
My guns
Pump Videos!
cjanderson_90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 09:28 AM #4
Pump Scout
A dream within a dream

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pump Scout is BST Legit
I just went through this, sort of. Put a pump kit on a "spare" 2k2 Cocker that was just sitting around, and found it was nigh unpumpable. VERY stiff. What I had failed to consider is that there's two o-rings on a stock Cocker bolt. A little gun oil on the o-rings, and that thing is as smooth as anything I've had around.

But that's kind of an extreme case. My gun had been sitting around unused for years.

Flying to events? Check out BHTP to protect your travel and your bags!
Pump Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 11:51 AM #5
David A.
Old Man 62

If you want a full-block to shoot like a CCM, you will need to order an S6.

One thing most people fail to realize is the CCM pumps are NOT a bunch of mismatched parts that are cobbled together in the hopes they will work well together. Sure they are based on the Sniper/Autococker design, they are on an entirely different level than "parts-guns".

CCM markers are designed, engineered and manufactured as a system. All the pieces and parts are made to work, fit and compliment with each other. Tolerances are tighter, surfaces are smoother and real experts are tuning and making sure everything works together before it is shipped.

So if you want your marker to shoot like a CCM, you will need to shoot a CCM.
Polished Silver CCM T2, Polished Black CCM T2, Dust Black CCM T2, Dust Black CCM Series 5 RF, Polished Black CCM Series 5, CCM Dust Black SS-25, Polished Black CCM Series 5, Black Bob Long MVP, Polished Silver Phantom VSC Under-Cocking, Dust Black Empire AXE

Last edited by David A. : 03-18-2014 at 03:00 PM.
David A. is offline   Reply With Quote