PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-14-2001, 07:04 PM #1
Wing_man

has been a member for 10 years
Question rm trigger

what is the pull on the rm trigger like??? hard, soft? short (like a mouse click or a little more), or long (like a spyder or m98)?? thanx
Advertisement
Old 11-14-2001, 07:36 PM #2
Dyoel182
Steel Tank Fan

The trigger pull is about the same as a mouse click. It could easily be made even shorter if desired.
2000 Tropic Green CSVT #836/2150
XBL: RapDonkey
Style: Basic Math
Old 11-15-2001, 05:35 AM #3
Canned Weenies

Stock, the trigger is very light, but long (something like a Model 98). It's easy to fix, and mine's about the same as a mouse click now.
Old 11-15-2001, 04:38 PM #4
KrazyAsian
Pev's Paintball :: Crush

Just one thing

DON't... repeat, DONT get the s/f RM's... they have a LONG trigger that need more parts to be fixed. I have the time and money to do so, so I need not worry, but I wish I wouldv'e gotten a 2 finger 99 or something...

Alan

32gb iPad Wifi w/ Case & Wireless Keyboard For Sale
Old 11-23-2001, 12:01 PM #5
Magic55
M is for matrix

i'd compare my rm trigger to my ())=======D <-- long and hard
Old 11-23-2001, 12:46 PM #6
Canned Weenies

No, no, I'd say short and light is more like it, Magic. And according to your "diagram" there, you only have a testicle and a half.

Also, you're an idiot. your opinion is not valid because you prevent your argument like a mentally retarded 12-year-old. Please go spam your worthless crap somewhere else.

Last edited by Canned Weenies : 11-23-2001 at 12:48 PM.
Old 11-23-2001, 12:59 PM #7
Magic55
M is for matrix

not really. for one thing there are two there i'm not sure if yours are transparent or something where you can see through to the other but most people can't see one throught the other. you probably wouldn't get it cause your an idiot. and another thing you put prevent instead of present why don't you read over what you write before you post. but don't worry i wouldn't expect anything more from a BE groupie.. and to top it off rainmakers are **** you should go buy a mag because they are a ton better than your ****ty brasseagle stuff that you morons are so eager to defend... anyways have a nice day!

Jon
Old 11-23-2001, 04:51 PM #8
Canned Weenies

And you sound ever so intelligent saying "UR **** SUCKS IT ****TY ****TY **** **** **** SUCK ****".

"BE groupie"? That's actually pretty cute. I like my Rainmaker (by the way, the stock Mag trigger is really bad, if you didn't notice). I don't really care for Brass Eagle as a company. They overcharge for stock parts, their quality control could be much better (and it is improving), and the customer service CAN ROT IN THE BLACKEST DEPTHS OF HELL FOREVER.

I do respect them for getting so many into the sport, and for doing so much to bring paintball into the mainstream, but they do have problems.

Have you ever actually used a Rainmaker? Ever? And I don't mean just looked at one on the internet, I mean played a game with one. I'll bet you'd be suprised.

Lastly, thank you. I have had a nice day (god bless Thanksgiving vacation), and I will hopefully continue to. You have a nice day also.

-Joe
Old 11-23-2001, 07:50 PM #9
Magic55
M is for matrix

Ok for starters your a moron. the stock mag trigger is really nice and i bet i could fire faster with that than you could with your rainmaker on full auto. next your right about the company they are **** and go ahead and say that i'm intelliget for writing the *** stuff but its just to get my point across even if it doesn't. i used to have a rainmaker and it was **** and always broke on me so i sold it for a stock tippmann that i would have kept but i like the mag better. so for closing your an idion and now i hope you have a real crappy day
Old 11-23-2001, 09:03 PM #10
Canned Weenies

Now that wasn't nice. I was being sincere when I said have a nice day. I may sound like an ******* on the internet, but I'm a pretty nice guy in real life. I just enjoy a good debate is all. I'll admit that I get really childish at times.

About the Mag trigger, I hate it. I guess it's a personal preference, but it's really damned heavy (in comparison). I doubt it's humanly possibly to fire at 13 bps (Rainmaker full auto) with any trigger, except for maybe an automag RT, tippmann RT, or very touchy hair trigger.

About your Rainmaker, is it possible that you got a lemon?

Have a good day (for real) and chill (it's just a game, after all).