PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 12:06 PM #1
TOTShadow

Posted on Tippmann Forum

I prob get banned for this but this has been one of the worst forum exp I have ever had. To all the mods and to Tippmann, this is a paintball forum, not national security. With the way the economy and sport of paintball is in, you would want to have a little excitement and get people interested in different ideas. Heck I not even competing with Tippmann. All I want to do is to enhance their products by offer a service for paintballers by paintballers. This is the only forum that has deleted one of my threads to say I was spamming...LOL are you kidding. I know what spamming is and I am not doing it. Remember it's people like me and on the forum that keeps you open for business. How about offering a dealer thread where companies like mine can support you and the fans of paintball. You can make it where we only show Tippmann products if you like. I'm an old school paintballer from the early 90s. I even still have my Tippmann pro carbine which I am in the process of restoring. This was my first paintball marker. I hope this post doesn't fall on deaf ears, just making a suggestion.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-11-2010, 12:34 PM #2
wgpballer5
Cannabis Corpse

wgpballer5 supports Team VICIOUS
It sounds to me like you put a thread in the wrong forum. If you're offering a paintball service, put it in the paintball services forum. Not the tippmann forum.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:10 PM #3
TOTShadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgpballer5 View Post
It sounds to me like you put a thread in the wrong forum. If you're offering a paintball service, put it in the paintball services forum. Not the tippmann forum.
Point taken but no service forum offered. I am fairly new to PBN but the mods have been great. I have been warned here once but it was done with the upmost respect. Just voicing an opinion and hearing some feedback. Hey it's people like you and me that support this awesome sport of ours. If companies don't think "Outside" the box, this sport would never grow or evolve. Look at Dye, Q-Loader, AGD, and Spec Ops. These companies have brought out some awesome products to enhance the sport of paintball. Stuff like anno jobs, duracoating, marker upgrades, and now hydrogrphics are able to make our markers our own. Just thought I would offer something to the Tippmann owners that is cost effective and different. You can't anno plastic and a good duracoat paint job will set you back $250 to $350.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:41 PM #4
L_x
Alex Hodge

L_x works for a Paintball manufacturer
If you're offering services the correct place would probably be the services forum. But you'll find that you can't advertise anything commercial on pbnation without expecting to pay some kind of fee. In this case, you need a gold up to have anything in that forum.

Alex Hodge | Freelance Industrial Designer
Facebook
Portfolio
Youtube

Any posts I make are from myself as an individual and do not represent the views of the companies I design for.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:41 PM #5
Pump Scout
Old gun,new gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pump Scout is BST Legit
Wait a tick - did something happen here on PBN, or on Tippmann's forum? I'm not seeing any sort of warning or infraction on your profile, unless I'm missing something.

Granted, the Tippmann section isn't one of my areas, so if something was deleted in there, I'd have no visibility on it.

And yes, what L_x said as well.

Edit - Ah, I see this was posted elsewhere, too, on another forum. As much as I can sympathize with frustrations of starting a new business venture, this isn't a very productive direction to take things, so...

Flying to events? Check out BHTP to protect your travel and your bags!

Last edited by Pump Scout : 04-11-2010 at 06:47 PM.
Closed Thread