Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-08-2010, 10:00 PM #1
fenix26

New To Alien

Alright guys, I just picked up an 09 Independence. I stripped it down tonight and gave it a good cleaning and just tried to get used to the gun and kinda get familiar with what i am using. I came across a problem that I wasn't sure what happened and was wondering if I could get some assistance. I was in the programming mode changing my dwell setting and i could scroll through all the different led options all the way from solid red to strobe purple. I must have done something because now when I go into my program mode I cannot get past the blinking green without going strait back to solid red. I'm sure it's a simple user error but like I said I'm new to my alien and figured i'd introduce myself and my problem if anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it.

P.S. This gun is probably one of the nicest guns i have ever owned. Jack Rice, this is an awesome design.

"IRONMAN"

"any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."
fenix26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-08-2010, 11:58 PM #2
MstrKey

MstrKey is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
When you power up to go into programming mode, there are three different menus. First is flashing white, which is demo/training mode. Second is flashing yellow which is quick start firing menu mode. Thirds is flashing multi color which is programming mode.

On the third menu, (which you want) there is also an advanced settings option. You need to turn that setting on........then you can access every other option in the programming mode. It's complex but really a great board. Tons of settings.

ETEK 3LT, with 14" Ti boomstick and cure 3 + bolt F/S

Vanguard creed eyes, membrane, bolt pin, detents, gaskets, schraders, orings and more F/s[/color]

Old school angel poppets/cup seals(LCD and A4/speed), spring detents(not sure which models) F/S
MstrKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 09:06 PM #3
ruschinrocket
Booyah Grandma. Booyah.

Christmas tree set --> blinking green, hold down the trigger, if it blinks ONCE, click your trigger TWICE --> you're good to go.
Trauma fan club #1208
Mike Carey supporter #1

I have gear for trade and need a Rotor ASAP PM me to work something out!
ruschinrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 06:50 AM #4
fenix26

Got it, thanks guys for the help i just overlooked that the green blinking light was the advanced menu. learnin this whole led board is always fun at first. But i appreciate the help.

"IRONMAN"

"any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."
fenix26 is offline   Reply With Quote