Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-10-2013, 06:10 PM #1
oneshotonekill33
Tactical Rookie

oneshotonekill33 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
oneshotonekill33 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
getting some airsoft gear, need help!!!

So, i decided to get a few airsoft guns to have around the house so that if i have a couple friends come over, i don't have to use up my expensive paint and CO2. I don't want to buy some guns that are over priced, i want to stay under $100. what would be a good idea? i've heard the ones sold at Walmart are crap, so any suggestions?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-11-2013, 08:45 AM #2
rcpbhockeykid

rcpbhockeykid is playing at Living Legends V
rcpbhockeykid owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
rcpbhockeykid owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
rcpbhockeykid supports Pev's Paintball
rcpbhockeykid has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
ive got 2 cyma ak's that im selling the links in my sig if you want both ill sell for 225 shipped
Old 05-11-2013, 01:38 PM #3
thenoob23
Competitive Edge

thenoob23 is playing at Living Legends VI
thenoob23 supports Team VICIOUS
Cyma sucks.......I'll post a link for this one off airsplat. It is a alittle more than 100 but it's do able for you and it's simulator level. http://www.airsplat.com/Items/GR-GG-16P-CAR-B.htm It's blowback green gas. Here is also another amazing one, http://www.airsplat.com/Items/GR-GG-16P-RDS-B.htm Good luck,glad to help.
Rotor W/ Speedfeed
Super Freak Kit
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
thenoob23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:36 AM #4
JakeWenz

www.evike.com best airsoft site
JakeWenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 05:44 PM #5
MangoChutney
HAI IM A BAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenoob23 View Post
Cyma sucks.......I'll post a link for this one off airsplat. It is a alittle more than 100 but it's do able for you and it's simulator level. http://www.airsplat.com/Items/GR-GG-16P-CAR-B.htm It's blowback green gas. Here is also another amazing one, http://www.airsplat.com/Items/GR-GG-16P-RDS-B.htm Good luck,glad to help.
Complains about paying for gas/paint and you suggest him a gas powered Airsoft gun. Genius.

On the same brand, though, G&G has some great entry level guns called the Combat Machine. They run around $150 new but can be found as cheap as $60 used depending on where you look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeWenz View Post
www.evike.com best airsoft site
Definitely. They always have 20% off coupon codes and a pretty large selection. Go for the G&G Combat Machine and use the coupon code.
MangoChutney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:38 PM #6
123456abcdef

this thread is so wrong. first of all, CYMA makes the best AK on the market but the ones the guy has are junk. if youre going to get one get an 048. second of all the g&g combat raider is one of the worst guns. most of them break. the wiring is bad. you want to get some cheap guns for around the house so you co2 pistols or shotguns. you cant get a good aeg for under 100 dollars. KJW makes really good gas guns so look at them. also you want to look at triple shot shotguns.
123456abcdef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:23 AM #7
MangoChutney
HAI IM A BAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123456abcdef View Post
this thread is so wrong. first of all, CYMA makes the best AK on the market but the ones the guy has are junk. if youre going to get one get an 048. second of all the g&g combat raider is one of the worst guns. most of them break. the wiring is bad. you want to get some cheap guns for around the house so you co2 pistols or shotguns. you cant get a good aeg for under 100 dollars. KJW makes really good gas guns so look at them. also you want to look at triple shot shotguns.
So VFC, Real Sword, Tokyo Marui and D-Boys make terrible AK's? Because last time I checked, Cyma used pot metal for most of their parts except for the gears. I'm not saying they're bad at all, but they're far from the best. D-Boys is a very close copy to VFC and uses stamped steel receivers, parts, gears and whatnot. Also, VFC pattern AK's use a takedown method similar to a real AK which makes disassembly 10x easier than TM/Cyma pattern AK's that use little screws instead of body pins. Maybe you've had a bad experience with G&G but I've seen hundreds of them at the local field continue to work while the bodies fell apart on them.

A C02 pistol is a terrible idea, considering that once the seals go bad they're paper weights. To repair a C02 pistol is to replace it. A spring shotgun is a fantastic idea, though, so at least we agree on that. The tri-shots are only like $60 new and they just keep working. KJW makes some decent guns but for the same (or less) money you can pick up the new line of WE Glocks, Sigs, XDM, and M&P pistols.
MangoChutney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:19 PM #8
thenoob23
Competitive Edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoChutney View Post
So VFC, Real Sword, Tokyo Marui and D-Boys make terrible AK's? Because last time I checked, Cyma used pot metal for most of their parts except for the gears. I'm not saying they're bad at all, but they're far from the best. D-Boys is a very close copy to VFC and uses stamped steel receivers, parts, gears and whatnot. Also, VFC pattern AK's use a takedown method similar to a real AK which makes disassembly 10x easier than TM/Cyma pattern AK's that use little screws instead of body pins. Maybe you've had a bad experience with G&G but I've seen hundreds of them at the local field continue to work while the bodies fell apart on them.

A C02 pistol is a terrible idea, considering that once the seals go bad they're paper weights. To repair a C02 pistol is to replace it. A spring shotgun is a fantastic idea, though, so at least we agree on that. The tri-shots are only like $60 new and they just keep working. KJW makes some decent guns but for the same (or less) money you can pick up the new line of WE Glocks, Sigs, XDM, and M&P pistols.
He does have a point.
Rotor W/ Speedfeed
Super Freak Kit
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 05-29-2013, 10:21 PM #9
thenoob23
Competitive Edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123456abcdef View Post
Capatilize the first letter in a sentence please. And please do us all a favor and stay over at airsoft... I would love to go against you in paintball tournaments ANYDAY and get that cockiness shot out of you at 300 FPS 8-10 times bonus balling.Thanks troll go away little kid.
Rotor W/ Speedfeed
Super Freak Kit
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 05-29-2013, 10:22 PM #10
Ryan3773 (Banned)
PoopScooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenoob23 View Post

Capatilize the first letter in a sentence please. And please do us all a favor and stay over at airsofrt... I would love to go against you in paintball tournaments ANYDAY and get that cockiness shot out of you at 300 FPS 8-10 times bomus balling.Thanks troll go away little kid.
How can you possibly attack anyone for their grammar or spelling? Oh the ironing.
Ryan3773 is offline   Reply With Quote