Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-07-2010, 10:27 AM #1
Roy?Roy?AllwedoisRoy
Banned

Roy?Roy?AllwedoisRoy helped look for balloons
Roy?Roy?AllwedoisRoy owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
I got ban for "Post spam"

I don't remember post spamming.. It was on my ALT-ACCT "Lowballingnot". It's weird cuz I haven't done anything bad on that account knowing that if I messed up one more time then I'd be ban. Can you guys let me know what I did? Is there any way to get it taken away? I was in the process of dealing with someone via PM's about buying something. Let me know, thanks.
"Originally posted by Mr Carlos: Boy, how da **** you be postin if it say you be banned>."
"Originally posted by washington: Boy, how da **** you be postin if it say you be banned!"
"Originally posted by dualimpact: Boy, how da **** you be postin if it say you be banned;"
"Originally posted by BreeRockz!: Boy, how da **** you be postin' if it say you be banned?"
Roy?Roy?AllwedoisRoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-07-2010, 10:57 AM #2
Auctionjunkie!
PbN's G-Daddy

Annual Supporting Member
Auctionjunkie! is a Mega Moderator
Auctionjunkie! is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Auctionjunkie! is BST Legit
Auctionjunkie! is a Paintball photographer
Auctionjunkie! is playing at Living Legends VII
It was for creating the "Aks a gay guy anything." thread. The point was for spam but the ban was for infraction point accumulation.
Dan
Auctionjunkie! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 11:40 AM #3
Roy?Roy?AllwedoisRoy
Banned

Roy?Roy?AllwedoisRoy helped look for balloons
Roy?Roy?AllwedoisRoy owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auctionjunkie! View Post
It was for creating the "Aks a gay guy anything." thread. The point was for spam but the ban was for infraction point accumulation.
Dan
****. You're the man, you know that?
"Originally posted by Mr Carlos: Boy, how da **** you be postin if it say you be banned>."
"Originally posted by washington: Boy, how da **** you be postin if it say you be banned!"
"Originally posted by dualimpact: Boy, how da **** you be postin if it say you be banned;"
"Originally posted by BreeRockz!: Boy, how da **** you be postin' if it say you be banned?"
Roy?Roy?AllwedoisRoy is offline   Reply With Quote