PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-01-2010, 04:11 PM #1
Stab696
aka Sledgehammer [SOD]

TM7 does not power off???

I have a brand new TM-7 that I just got last week from Action Village. Heven't shot any paint from it yet. All that i did was air it up and dryfire straight out of the box. I also installed a double trigger. It was working flawlessly. Now I was trying to see if a new barrel I got fits through the shroud... Whiel playing around with it I turned the marker on, and now it doesn't want to power down. I have tried pressing and holding the bottom a dosen times. Made sure the selector switch is in the off (up) position. But the light is still blinking What could be the problem?
Stab696 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-01-2010, 04:52 PM #2
Stab696
aka Sledgehammer [SOD]

Ok, so I resolved the problem by taking out the battery. Placed it back in and pressed the on/off button. Now it will power up ONLY while I am holding teh button. It shuts off teh moment Iet go. WTF?!
Stab696 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 05:10 PM #3
spike22
Cok'ed, Locked and Ready

has been a member for 10 years
spike22 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stab696 View Post
Ok, so I resolved the problem by taking out the battery. Placed it back in and pressed the on/off button. Now it will power up ONLY while I am holding teh button. It shuts off teh moment Iet go. WTF?!
i know that when i got my TM7 the actual power switch on the board wasn't soldered to the board fully. I couldn't get it to power on at all. When I took it apart the switch just fell right off the board. I called Paintball Solutions and after explaining what happened, they sent me a new board. Just give them a call and see what they can do for you.