The NPPL is giving all players one last chance to save $20.00 on your 2010 ID card.
For the next 48 hours (beginning March 31th) we will re-open online registration for ID's. You will receive the $20.00 discount by submitting your application online with a correct photo.
Your card will then be printed and ready for pick up for in our Express ID line at the NPPL registration booth in Huntington Beach.
Please avoid the aggravation of waiting in line, paying $60.00, and delaying the registration process for the rest of your team.
Make sure you follow the instructions below for a hassle free way to get your 2010 NPPL ID card for the $40.00 discounted price!!!!
- Click HERE
- Attach a full face picture of yourself (no masks, hats or anything else blocking your face). Applications with no picture cannot be printed, and will not qualify for the discount.
- Go to the express ID table at the event when you first arrive
- Show your government issued ID (with picture)
- Pay your $40.00 (Cash only) (NO Credit cards, checks, or debit cards)
- Get your pre-printed player card!!!
We hope every player takes advantage of this opportunity to register online. The NPPL does not want the hassle and expense of bringing extra equipment, hiring extra staff, and delaying every teams registration. We would rather focus on making your event experience the best it can possibly be!
The NPPL event registration team.
If you have not booked your Hotels yet, please do so immediatley!! Go HERE
for more NPPL official Hotel deals