PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-31-2010, 10:52 PM #1
Hellbentexan
Vicious49 Fan Club #??

Hellbentexan owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NME issue with AKA 2 liter.

Just got the AKA 2-Liter + for my NME. I took it apart and and pulled the LP spring out, but when I put the HP spring in i could hardly get the threads to start. Once i did it just seemed a little tight trying to run it up and get the adjuster seated(threads are not cross threaded) im fighting spring tesnion. I know the spring is new and will take some time to break in. Just didnt think that it would be that hard to run up and seat. Anyone else have any problems like this?? I want some input before I slap it on my marker and possibly blow some o-rings out.
Hellbentexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-01-2010, 02:00 PM #2
tjs0349
Tim

Annual Supporting Member
tjs0349 is playing at Living Legends VII
tjs0349 supports Empire
I've never had a problem like that with my 2-liter + dual. I would contact AKA. Maybe they need to send you a new spring.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:15 PM #3
Hellbentexan
Vicious49 Fan Club #??

Hellbentexan owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Thanks Tom..yeah i just talked to Alan at AKA and discussed my issue. He seemed more concerned with the fact I blew and O-ring with the LP spring installed then the HP spring being tight...He basically told me that I should run the HP spring in about 3 turns after the O-ring on the adjuster disappears as a starting point. I wanna run home and try it out, but I dont have a Chrono. =(
Hellbentexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:30 AM #4
HELLBENTTEXAN
Old Age Rampage

Annual Supporting Member
HELLBENTTEXAN plays in the PSP
HELLBENTTEXAN owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellbentexan View Post
Thanks Tom..yeah i just talked to Alan at AKA and discussed my issue. He seemed more concerned with the fact I blew and O-ring with the LP spring installed then the HP spring being tight...He basically told me that I should run the HP spring in about 3 turns after the O-ring on the adjuster disappears as a starting point. I wanna run home and try it out, but I dont have a Chrono. =(

I killed that impostor and hijacked his thread! Muahahahahah!
HELLBENTTEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote