PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-29-2010, 03:23 PM #1
matador0310
1 ball= 1kill

matador0310 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
matador0310 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
t8 bolt not coming back after firing, and allowing gun to leak out all the air?

Ok so the gun isnt takng the mag properly, i press it in and then it wants to shoot it right away, so i press it in again really really hard and it sticks in, but all the air is shooting down the barrel, all oriings are fine, but he bolt isnt fine.....so when the air is comin down the barrel, i pushed the bolt back down the barrel till it clicks in place, fire again and it shoots out all remainin c02, why is my bolt not remaining in place? I found a manual in the archives but when itry to open it from tiberius arms website is says it cant find it...im really lost here and i wann fix it...anyhelp would be great
matador0310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-29-2010, 05:06 PM #2
de-evoproject

Try here for your manual:
T8/T9 manual

And you are sure the Air Chamber oring has not dislodged itself or is missing?
This is the most likely senario for what is happening.

If so check the inside of the body of the gun for anything the bolt could be hanging on. Look for unusually heavy wear inside the gun body and barrel breach.

If the gun is firing as soon as the mag is inserted firmly i would look to make sure the trigger assembly is screwed in right/rigidly attached and that the sear is not overly worn or loose.

The fact that the sear IS engaging and the gun is not "burping" or going full auto, leads me away from that as a possibility but check it out anyway if no other option fixes it.

PS. Also what have you lubed it with? Using something too thick could be causing the bolt to stick forward.

Last edited by de-evoproject : 03-29-2010 at 05:12 PM.
de-evoproject is offline   Reply With Quote