Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-29-2010, 12:30 PM #1
xero28

Need help with possible fraud

I don't know if this is the correct place for this, so please correct me if I'm wrong posting it.

I made a deal with someone through MCarterBrown.com back in January for a HPA Regulator. I never received it and his PM box was full over there. I found him here on PBN and was able to PM him, after a month of not receiving the item. He apologized and said he would send it immediately. That was over a month ago. I've sent him 2 PMs since then asking for a refund, both of which haven't been read, but his account shows him logging on here on the 23rd of March. I just tried to send him another PM and now it says he has disabled PMs or is not allowed to receive them.

I understand that the original transaction took place through a different forum, and I will be speaking with the mods there, but since some of the communication has been here, I am hoping I can enlist your help to resolve the issue. Please PM me and I can give you further details as to the name of the person and see if there is anything you can do.

Thank you for your time.
xero28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-29-2010, 01:33 PM #2
John
Straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

John is an Administrator
John is playing at Living Legends VII
John has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
John is a PbNation video producer
We don't allow feedback for deals on other sites. However, you can use our Theft forum to warn other users about sketchy dealers.

There's not a lot we can do until you have filed a police report. We will help the authorities in whatever way we can.
John is online now   Reply With Quote