Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-28-2010, 06:57 PM #1
RedRyderBBGun111

Noob moments

Yours or your buddys Noobiest moments. Post em here.
RedRyderBBGun111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-28-2010, 07:59 PM #2
blazinpyro97

1st time i playd ever.. my hopper opend up n all my paint fell in the dirt.. so the noob i was... pickd um up off the ground n started to put um bck in my hopper!! lol i have learnd tht mistake the hard way...
blazinpyro97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:41 AM #3
Paint Meister
I can't afford this sport

I guess this was more of an equipment malfunction, but over-tightening the screws was a noob action i suppose. I had a powerlyte halo shell (basically a suicide shell) and while screwing the top half on I guess I overtightened the screws and broke the threads.
Well halfway into a game I snap out at a guy, and lo and behold the top half of my hopper flies off to the sidelines, and I was left standing there with a plate of paintballs where a hopper used to be, and a ******* look on my face my mask fortunately covered

Feedback +7/-0 (6 New/1 Old)
Paint Meister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 12:28 PM #4
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

Last summer I had been playing for 13 years and had never used a paintball grenade so I figured I'd try one, so I bought a couple.

I was playing on an urban field and was in a small house-shaped bunker trading shots with another guy in a similar bunker. I couldn't get a good bead on him and his Tippmann was shooting much better than my Phantom was, so I figured I'd give the BT grenade a try. I unwrapped it, shook it up, and threw it underhanded from my window into his. At least, I tried to. The problem was I had forgotten the dimensions of my own window, so when I let go of the grenade it actually bounced off the top of my own window frame, dropped straight down, and went off all over my feet.

$7 well spent!
The Inflicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:29 PM #5
EPICfailure
I regret my username

EPICfailure owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
EPICfailure owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
EPICfailure is an NCPA player
Whenever I forget to turn on my hopper.
Old 03-30-2010, 06:54 PM #6
SupportinYou
FSSSB

SupportinYou plays in the PSP
SupportinYou is playing at Living Legends V
SupportinYou owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
SupportinYou posts videos on PbNation
SupportinYou is Legendary
Going into a 4 on 3 match with my friends with an empty hopper. Also something that just happened on Sunday, it wasn't really my fault but we were playing woodsball and my "bunker buddie" and I moved up from a Helicopter and a van to a sort of snake like string of wooden bunkers and trees and another van. I dove into a wooden bunker leaning up against the van while my teammate bunkered some guy in the "snake". Well, my teammate didn't see me go behind the car and is leaning up against his bunker and he sees me shooting at a guy in another bunker and thinks I'm an enemy that he didn't see and starts unloading on me with his A-5. Well I'm ducking and still trying to shoot the guy in that other bunker while the ref is screaming at him to stop shooting, saying that I'm on his team. Well he finally stopped and apologized after the game, and I was its cool cuz he didn't hit me or anything.
SupportinYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:56 PM #7
SupportinYou
FSSSB

SupportinYou plays in the PSP
SupportinYou is playing at Living Legends V
SupportinYou owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
SupportinYou posts videos on PbNation
SupportinYou is Legendary
Playing a game with an almost dead battery... click,click,click,boom,click,click,click,click,boo m,click,click,click,click,click,click,click,click, boom,click,click,click...
SupportinYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:56 PM #8
Fall Rivers Finest

Fall Rivers Finest owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Fall Rivers Finest supports Team VICIOUS
Not mine but some dude shows up to a rec day has a geo and ego6 and a jersey from a d2 team and like 3 games in starts the game goes home off break not shooting just walked in snapped left shot like 4 balls and realized the barrel condom was still on
Fall Rivers Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 05:14 PM #9
Spike511
Biddy

Spike511 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Spike511 is an NCPA player
Spike511 supports Pev's Paintball
Spike511 plays in the APPA D5 division
Forgetting batteries. /facepalm
ChristKrew #269
Spike511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 09:55 PM #10
ff7sephiroth_phantom
RELENTLESS PB

shooting myself in the finger
i was trying to clean out a little bit of my barrel, and the gun shot....
Old 04-02-2010, 09:02 AM #11
RedRyderBBGun111

I had to say my most was when I went last time, mostly my hopper not being on and the first game we played my brother moved up from a fort so i stood beside it, not knowing where anyone is, Some random guy poped up then shot me once in the nuts and twice in the hand, if it wasnt for my pants being stretched to max tension and slowing down the kinetic energy of the ball, I would be getting my nuts taken out.
RedRyderBBGun111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:08 AM #12
buLLetprooF_EBJ
JBE

The very first time I ever played which was when i was around 11 or 12, it was almost 90 degrees out and I was wearing a snowmobile suit. I was using a Tigershark and I remembered as soon as I got into the woods, I was convinced that a stump was actually a person so I tucked behind a tree and kept taking pop shots at it. About 2 minutes later I took about 5 shots to the back and curled up into a ball.
buLLetprooF_EBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:18 PM #13
throw em up[rex]
life sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPICfailure View Post
Whenever I forget to turn on my hopper.
Same! I forget to turn the gun on every now and then, oh well lol!

bang bang....GTFO!
throw em up[rex] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:14 AM #14
DCkilla

I had my Angel LCD on "live" with a barrel plug in. Since this was a new feild to me I didn't know their rules. The kid reffing the game told us that barrel plugs are not allowed. As soon as he finished that "plug" comment my gun fires and blasts the plug out the barrel into the gound. He promply rebukes me for not having a barrel bag. I then promply pulled my plastic out of my wallet and bought one. No harm, but major foul and embarrassment for me.

Last edited by DCkilla : 04-08-2010 at 05:00 AM.
DCkilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 07:00 AM #15
wAfflezzz

first time i ever played i thought id be cool and just dive into a snake...i was like 14 so i ended up flying face first into the face of the snake, kind of slipped over and when i was finally on the ground in pain and trying to stand up, i pulled the trigger in shot myself in my calf...was like the worst 30 seconds of my life lol

SHAFT BARREL KIT FS
wAfflezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:53 PM #16
Wombat Playa
Old's-Cool

Wombat Playa is reppin' sidebar 4 life
I once started (well tried to start) a firefight with someone else, not knowing that I still had the safety engaged on my 98 Custom. Needless to say, I lost.

If anyone on the other end of your marker does not walk away from the game anticipating the next game because of your actions,
you have failed as a paintballer !
Wombat Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:55 PM #17
SynysterVengenz

This didn't happen to me and its more of a dangerous moment than a noob moment but some girls came to play at our local field one day; first time they've ever played. We're out on the field, opposite team of me, and they get tagged out. They stand up, walk about 5 feet away, and proceed to take off their masks right in the middle of the field. There were about 5 guys on my team shooting at about 5 guys on their team right where they were standing. They just stood there with their masks off, casually talking, while paintballs are flying only about 5-10 feet away. the judge saw this and started screaming at everyone to cease fire and told them to get off the field. Thankfully, that was the last time they took off safety equipment while still on the field (that I saw).
SynysterVengenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 07:29 PM #18
Ropeytwo

Ropeytwo plays in the PSP
Ropeytwo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ropeytwo supports Team VICIOUS
Ropeytwo plays in the APPA D4 division
My noobiest moment was proably spilling a whole bag of paint on the ground tryign to load my hopper.
Ropeytwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 09:01 PM #19
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropeytwo View Post
My noobiest moment was proably spilling a whole bag of paint on the ground tryign to load my hopper.
You've got it all backwards; Wasting large quantities of paint is the mark of a true pro!
The Inflicted is offline   Reply With Quote