PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-16-2010, 01:08 PM #1
rmac1504

Southeastern Wisconsin MAGCC

I was a long time paintball player in Wisconsin, but have found a new group that plays with airguns (not airsoft). We have a lot of paintball players that come out. The group is a non-profit organization that has 3 private fields in southeastern wisconsin that we rotate playing on once a month (Sundays). The group has been around for 35 years, and has an exceptional safety record (all guns are chrono'd prior to play and can not exceed 350fps, goggles required at all times, etc.).

I still love paintball, but airgun combat is a different game (the distance of firefights is superb!) all together.

We are always looking for new players. If anyone is interested, check out our website at: http://magcc.org
rmac1504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-16-2010, 04:47 PM #2
junglecat

30 years ago when I was in law enforcement, Airguns were considered firearms as far as the state of WI was concerned. It you shot one at someone I would have arrested you and investigated an assault with a deadly weapon. That included BB gun wars that little kids had. I do not have a current statue book but I am curious and will ask my daughter [She is an assistant DA] about it tonight at dinner. If the state of Wisconsin allowed this I will be astonished- either way it’s not part of the legit sport of paintball so why is it in this forum?
junglecat is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups