PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-26-2010, 10:18 AM #1
Scharfschutze91
I love Pump

Tiberius 8.1 Problem

Hey guys, sorry if this was already posted, but my buddy's 8.1 is giving him problems. Like for some reason if you gas up the mags he's got, and don't use them for a while, like if you just holster it for a while after gassing it up, than when you go to fire it starts making a farting noise, and the balls drop after 2 feet, as if the gas had leaked... But than when I remove the mag it is perfectly charged and fine, no leaks... And when Igo to remove the 12 gram, thinking it is the 12 gram's fault, the damn thing is still full... Any ideas?

My first thoughts were that it is something in the mag, but both mags do it, now I am sure it's the gun, I just don't know what exactly is going wrong. I would call Tiberius, but it's not my gun and I don't have it on me right now. If you guys could just give me some ideas on what might be going on so I can take a look at it next week when we go play I would greatly appreciate it.
Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.".
Scharfschutze91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-26-2010, 12:59 PM #2
de-evoproject

ok this is getting old:

-Make sure the velocity adjuster is tight enough to ensure a good operating pressure

-Make sure the bolt was pushed forward when the gun was reassembled

-Make sure the bolt isn't sticking forward

-Check to see if the air chamber o-ring has dislodged or become damaged

-If none of the above, strip it, check all orings, clean, lube, and reassemble.

If your buddy doesn't know how to work on his own gun, he doesn't need a Tib. Trade him a spyder for it.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:07 PM #3
Scharfschutze91
I love Pump

lol, he just has no time, trust me when I say that. So he hardly has time to look at his stuff. But thank you, again, I apologize for this being common and I not knowing how to work it, it's not my gun. But I will do just that next weekend and take a look at his gun. I appreciate the help, De-vo
Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.".
Old 03-26-2010, 06:46 PM #4
de-evoproject

Now if you STILL have problems, come back and we'll figure it out or call Pete at TibArms. Great guy, great service.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:57 PM #5
Scharfschutze91
I love Pump

Thank you!

P.S. I don't know if many know, Rockstartactical is now selling hte new T9.1s!