PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-02-2010, 06:03 PM #1
True North

Actors needed for paintball movie.

Yes, I'm looking for actors for a feature length paintball movie. This is not home movies, not a short film, and not a documentary. It's not home movies but it's not a hollywood production either. It's low budget but it's a real film. It will be entered in major film festivals and get a DVD release.

I'm in northwestern Minnesota but if you live in Eastern North Dakota (Grand Forks or surrrounding area) You live close enough to be in this film.

Note- I need people who can ACT. The fact that you may be a paintball player is a nice bonus but good acting is most important, paintball skills are secondary.

There is a small amount of pay for the main actors and a bonus should the film make a certain amount of money.

Please PM me if you're SERIOUSLY interested.(note- I will not be checking this thread as paintball movie threads attract the trolls)

If you're not an actor but are still interested in being a paintball player extra in the film let me know and I'll contact you for those days we need extras.
True North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 02:59 AM #2
iver

Die'n to know how this movie turned out...
iver is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups