Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-23-2010, 11:51 AM #1
Luke ????
United States Coast Guard

Luke ???? owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Luke ???? plays in the APPA D5 division
Question Droid Leaking from between manifold/Solenoid

Air has been leaking from between the solenoid and the manifold. I recently installed the gold bolt and the RX bottom works. I had no issues of leaking or other issues of any kind with the V2 bolt and stock bottom works. I have taken apart and cleaned the drive train about three times looking for o-rings that might be worn or in need of replacement. I have found no o-rings that need replacing.

My last option is that there is no problem due to the operating pressure having decreased due to the gold bolt and the gladiator becoming more sensitive due to the RX bottom works having been installed.

I am using militia lube for the drive train and the gladiator, and used smart parts sleek before. I cleaned the sleek off and relubed with the militia, I don't think there is an issue here, since they're both based from dow33.

My question is; Am I missing something and am asking if you have had this issue with installing the gold bolt and Rx bottom works; What did u do to fix it.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:09 PM #2
sumorai
FRENCHIE

Annual Supporting Member
sumorai is a Mega Moderator
sumorai is a Supporting Member
sumorai plays in the PSP
sumorai is playing at Living Legends VII
sumorai supports our troops
sumorai has perfected Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
Try replacing the front o-ring on the Valve. Also check to see if the Valve is cracked.

NEPb - Simonized - Inception Designs - Destructive Customs - Clockwork Clothing - Feedback: Old New - Stuff for sale

I am not a MacDev tech. Please do not PM me about their products. Click here instead
sumorai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 01:33 PM #3
FullMetalJester
NU Coach / Gun Tech

has been a member for 10 years
FullMetalJester plays in the PSP
FullMetalJester is an NCPA player
FullMetalJester plays in the APPA D4 division
check your output pressure as well, you may have the Gladiator set really low and not pressurizing the drive train enough to seal.
FullMetalJester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 02:45 PM #4
Luke ????
United States Coast Guard

Luke ???? owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Luke ???? plays in the APPA D5 division
My glad was set really low, so I was not getting a good seal, thanks for the help.