Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2012, 07:06 PM #1093
Gio24Dude
GUERRILLA & TIBERIUS REP
 
Gio24Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Gio24Dude works for a Paintball manufacturer
Gio24Dude is playing at Living Legends VII
Gio24Dude has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by techer200 View Post
I just bought a 62/3000 air tank from action village. The 1.8k burst disk busted 8.5 hours after it was filled. I spent 3 bucks on a fill. Action village wont even talk to me about it and was rude with me. How do I get a new disc and 3 bucks for the fill i never got to use? I would actually like to return it but like I said action village says they dont warrentee any of the products they sell. I wish I would have bought it used and saves some money. Please help ASAP! Thanks for your time.
We will handle the warranty service for you.

Call Pete from our service department and he will take care of you.

260-478-2500 x 251
__________________
- Gio
Tiberius Arms & Guerrilla Air Rep


260-478-2500
service@tiberiusarms.com
2717 Ferguson Road
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46809
Gio24Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-30-2012, 07:09 PM #1094
Gio24Dude
GUERRILLA & TIBERIUS REP
 
Gio24Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Gio24Dude works for a Paintball manufacturer
Gio24Dude is playing at Living Legends VII
Gio24Dude has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaz96 View Post
I have a guerrilla 68/4500 and it leaks from the 1.8 burst disk and makes a pinging noise when i shoot, is there anyway to fix those?
There is an internal issue with the regulator, it needs service. As for the reg pinging, it is due to spring.

Send it to our service department and we can take care of this for you.

Call Pete from our service department and he will take care of you.

260-478-2500 x 251
__________________
- Gio
Tiberius Arms & Guerrilla Air Rep


260-478-2500
service@tiberiusarms.com
2717 Ferguson Road
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46809
Gio24Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:17 PM #1095
Gio24Dude
GUERRILLA & TIBERIUS REP
 
Gio24Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Gio24Dude works for a Paintball manufacturer
Gio24Dude is playing at Living Legends VII
Gio24Dude has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmilledge32 View Post
Has there be an issue with the G1 myth regs blowing noids on peoples guns? i just got mine back from the shop with a brand new noid 2 days ago.. took it out last night aired it up slowly with the asa and getting noid leak again... he aired it up with a crossfire hpa tank and dry fired it about 50 times and let me fire it to ensure there was no noid leak before i left the shop. So im starting to wonder if my tank is screwing up my noid.
Hello Rmilledge,

Not that I know of.

I just PM you to try and tackle this down.
__________________
- Gio
Tiberius Arms & Guerrilla Air Rep


260-478-2500
service@tiberiusarms.com
2717 Ferguson Road
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46809
Gio24Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:19 PM #1096
Gio24Dude
GUERRILLA & TIBERIUS REP
 
Gio24Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Gio24Dude works for a Paintball manufacturer
Gio24Dude is playing at Living Legends VII
Gio24Dude has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilfalicious View Post
My etha (after 12-14 cases) is still very inconsistent. +/- 20 at some points on a chrono. I use a stock barrel and tried multiple brands of paint to rule out the bore size issue. I own a guerrilla cf myth 68/45. there was some discussion on the myth regs being inconsistent? is there anyway i can fix that if that is even my problem
PM!
__________________
- Gio
Tiberius Arms & Guerrilla Air Rep


260-478-2500
service@tiberiusarms.com
2717 Ferguson Road
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46809
Gio24Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:22 PM #1097
Gio24Dude
GUERRILLA & TIBERIUS REP
 
Gio24Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Gio24Dude works for a Paintball manufacturer
Gio24Dude is playing at Living Legends VII
Gio24Dude has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hectix View Post
im running a machine vapor so i need a low pressure reg. I only have a myth G2 at the moment, where would i be able to find the lp conversion and is it just the spring i need to replace?
Contact your local Paintball Shop to order one for you, or try online as well.

You need to replace the Spring and the seat retainer.

See video for reference.



Let me know what you think.
__________________
- Gio
Tiberius Arms & Guerrilla Air Rep


260-478-2500
service@tiberiusarms.com
2717 Ferguson Road
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46809
Gio24Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:24 PM #1098
Gio24Dude
GUERRILLA & TIBERIUS REP
 
Gio24Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Gio24Dude works for a Paintball manufacturer
Gio24Dude is playing at Living Legends VII
Gio24Dude has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renko View Post
Hey so I just picked up a sweet 68/45 myth G2 tank... uhhh and I took it to multiple local fields. After taking it to all of these fields; I have found that none of them even fit my fill nipple. It looks the same as every other fill nipple, and the filling hose slides just over half way on, but not securely on to fill the tank.

So what is up? G2 reg, none of my local fields can fill it because the fill nipple is just slightly too big to fit the filling hose onto. Whaaaaat
Nick,

I know Pete already took care of you !
__________________
- Gio
Tiberius Arms & Guerrilla Air Rep


260-478-2500
service@tiberiusarms.com
2717 Ferguson Road
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46809
Gio24Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:28 PM #1099
Gio24Dude
GUERRILLA & TIBERIUS REP
 
Gio24Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Gio24Dude works for a Paintball manufacturer
Gio24Dude is playing at Living Legends VII
Gio24Dude has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by inphu510n View Post
Hi guys

I'm curious about the color of the LP spring.
I bought a LP kit for my G2 reg and the spring was brass colored. There was also no engraving on the spring seat indicating the pressure.
Everywhere I've looked, the images of the LP kit show a silver colored spring.
Did I receive the wrong kit?
Hey inphu510n,

In the past we used a Silver spring, but the gold spring is now the new spring we use for the LP Kit.

You will notice the difference in the seat retainer when you compare it with the previous seat retainer; The air passage will be smaller on the LP seat retainer.

Let me know if you have any more questions.
__________________
- Gio
Tiberius Arms & Guerrilla Air Rep


260-478-2500
service@tiberiusarms.com
2717 Ferguson Road
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46809
Gio24Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:32 PM #1100
inphu510n
OK Company
 
inphu510n's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Thanks Gio, you guys rule.
Indeed I noticed the air passage on the seat was pretty small.
Where do I get replacement orings for the seat? I sheared the one that came with my LP kit and had to reuse one. It's not an issue because I'd recently changed the reg to MP but decided to go to LP because I use the tank for my pump/G6R.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio24Dude View Post
Hey inphu510n,

In the past we used a Silver spring, but the gold spring is now the new spring we use for the LP Kit.

You will notice the difference in the seat retainer when you compare it with the previous seat retainer; The air passage will be smaller on the LP seat retainer.

Let me know if you have any more questions.
inphu510n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:41 PM #1101
Gio24Dude
GUERRILLA & TIBERIUS REP
 
Gio24Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Gio24Dude works for a Paintball manufacturer
Gio24Dude is playing at Living Legends VII
Gio24Dude has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by inphu510n View Post
Thanks Gio, you guys rule.
Indeed I noticed the air passage on the seat was pretty small.
Where do I get replacement orings for the seat? I sheared the one that came with my LP kit and had to reuse one. It's not an issue because I'd recently changed the reg to MP but decided to go to LP because I use the tank for my pump/G6R.
I just PM You.
__________________
- Gio
Tiberius Arms & Guerrilla Air Rep


260-478-2500
service@tiberiusarms.com
2717 Ferguson Road
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46809
Gio24Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 03:34 PM #1102
woodsplaya
Out of the woods now!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
woodsplaya is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
I got this GA tank in a trade and noticed this. do you think it will pass hydro test?

woodsplaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:43 PM #1103
Gio24Dude
GUERRILLA & TIBERIUS REP
 
Gio24Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Gio24Dude works for a Paintball manufacturer
Gio24Dude is playing at Living Legends VII
Gio24Dude has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodsplaya View Post
I got this GA tank in a trade and noticed this. do you think it will pass hydro test?
Are any fibers being exposed? From the images, it seems it is only the final layer coating that separated (cosmetic) and the integrity of the tank should still be safe as long as no fibers are being exposed.

For a better opinion please e-mail service@tiberiusarms.com and Pete will take great care of you.
__________________
- Gio
Tiberius Arms & Guerrilla Air Rep


260-478-2500
service@tiberiusarms.com
2717 Ferguson Road
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46809
Gio24Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:56 PM #1104
woodsplaya
Out of the woods now!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
woodsplaya is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio24Dude View Post
Are any fibers being exposed? From the images, it seems it is only the final layer coating that separated (cosmetic) and the integrity of the tank should still be safe as long as no fibers are being exposed.

For a better opinion please e-mail service@tiberiusarms.com and Pete will take great care of you.
No fibers just looks like the outer clear coat. The long crack is just split and does not go down into the fibers. Sending the Email now. Thanks
woodsplaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:24 PM #1105
coop1985
 
 
coop1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Georgia
Annual Supporting Member
coop1985 plays in the APPA beginner division
coop1985 supports DLX Technology
coop1985 supports Empire
I have a myth 2 reg that was dropped and the glass broke on the gauge...is there any way i can send it in to your guys to have it replaced and serviced.
coop1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:44 PM #1106
Gio24Dude
GUERRILLA & TIBERIUS REP
 
Gio24Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Gio24Dude works for a Paintball manufacturer
Gio24Dude is playing at Living Legends VII
Gio24Dude has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by coop1985 View Post
I have a myth 2 reg that was dropped and the glass broke on the gauge...is there any way i can send it in to your guys to have it replaced and serviced.
Call Pete and he will help you out.

260-478-2500 x 251
__________________
- Gio
Tiberius Arms & Guerrilla Air Rep


260-478-2500
service@tiberiusarms.com
2717 Ferguson Road
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46809
Gio24Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:19 PM #1107
NicholasDM
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
I purchased 3, 62/3000 GA tanks a week ago from ANS Gear. One of them came with a cracked gauge glass but the people at ANS told me it should be usable unless it leaks; it has been filled twice and no leaks, but I'd like to know how serious of a safety issue this is if any, and if I could have the gauge replaced under warranty?

One of the others was sitting in a cool closet at 3000psi after having been filled from empty to full twice, and totally out of the blue it began venting from the 1.8k burst disc until the tank was empty. It was not dropped or otherwise abused during the one day it was used for on and off play as a backup tank.

What does this spontaneous rupture mean for the safety and usability of both my reg and tank? Is this something covered under warranty or am I on my own to figure out the problem? One of these tanks is a gift for a loved one, so the spontaneous rupture really concerns me.

All three have the notorious pinging sound, but I just chalk it up to metal on metal echoing in the cylinder itself. Until I can find some covers, a sock over the tank makes the sound go away.

Last edited by NicholasDM : 11-12-2012 at 06:29 PM.
NicholasDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:32 PM #1108
Gio24Dude
GUERRILLA & TIBERIUS REP
 
Gio24Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Gio24Dude works for a Paintball manufacturer
Gio24Dude is playing at Living Legends VII
Gio24Dude has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasDM View Post
I purchased 3, 62/3000 GA tanks a week ago from ANS Gear. One of them came with a cracked gauge glass but the people at ANS told me it should be usable unless it leaks; it has been filled twice and no leaks, but I'd like to know how serious of a safety issue this is if any, and if I could have the gauge replaced under warranty?
First of all I apologize for the inconvenience, but we will take care of you.

There are no safety concerns on a cracked gauge; this is not under warranty, but since you have issues with the other two tanks, pretty sure we can take care of this for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasDM View Post
One of the others was sitting in a cool closet at 3000psi after having been filled from empty to full twice, and totally out of the blue it began venting from the 1.8k burst disc until the tank was empty. It was not dropped or otherwise abused during the one day it was used for on and off play as a backup tank.

What does this spontaneous rupture mean for the safety and usability of both my reg and tank? Is this something covered under warranty or am I on my own to figure out the problem? One of these tanks is a gift for a loved one, so the spontaneous rupture really concerns me.
A burst disk is also called a safety and it is there to rupture when there is an issue with the internals of the regulator. The safety ruptures when the pressure goes over 1800 PSI and 62/3K is supposed to regulate from 800-850 PSI. It stops regulating when dirt, or debris goes inside the regulator and or from dirty fills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasDM View Post
All three have the notorious pinging sound, but I just chalk it up to metal on metal echoing in the cylinder itself. Until I can find some covers, a sock over the tank makes the sound go away.
The "ping" is a harmonic/mechanical sound that has no effect on the operation or performance of the MYTH. There isn't one definitive way to resolve this. Sometimes it just requires replacing the mainspring or the piston or both.

Call Pete and we take care of all of your issues.

260-478-2500 x 251

Let me know if you have any questions.
__________________
- Gio
Tiberius Arms & Guerrilla Air Rep


260-478-2500
service@tiberiusarms.com
2717 Ferguson Road
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46809
Gio24Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:05 AM #1109
Magenus
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Magenus owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Magenus is attending Decay of Nations VII
Slp

I just purchased a g6r and wanted to know if GA has a conversion to output extra low pressure. Thanks!

Last edited by Magenus : 11-23-2012 at 11:12 AM. Reason: found my answer after post.
Magenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:53 PM #1110
Gio24Dude
GUERRILLA & TIBERIUS REP
 
Gio24Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Gio24Dude works for a Paintball manufacturer
Gio24Dude is playing at Living Legends VII
Gio24Dude has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magenus View Post
I just purchased a g6r and wanted to know if GA has a conversion to output extra low pressure. Thanks!
Yes we do have a kit for your regulator.


Contact your local Paintball Shop and have them order an ELOP conversion Kit for you.
__________________
- Gio
Tiberius Arms & Guerrilla Air Rep


260-478-2500
service@tiberiusarms.com
2717 Ferguson Road
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46809
Gio24Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:49 AM #1111
battleXtar
 
 
battleXtar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Is there a way to make the ping sound from the G2 reg go away totally? its kinda annoying especially while shooting in a tight posture in doritos...

All my team mate has G2 reg, all of them pings with every shot...
__________________
DM13 Dyetree ~ Rotor/Prophecy Z2 ~ Stako 68.
battleXtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:39 PM #1112
Gio24Dude
GUERRILLA & TIBERIUS REP
 
Gio24Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Gio24Dude works for a Paintball manufacturer
Gio24Dude is playing at Living Legends VII
Gio24Dude has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by battleXtar View Post
Is there a way to make the ping sound from the G2 reg go away totally? its kinda annoying especially while shooting in a tight posture in doritos...

All my team mate has G2 reg, all of them pings with every shot...
Yes we can alleviate that issue for you.

Please call Pete and he will take care of you guys

260-478-2500 x 251
__________________
- Gio
Tiberius Arms & Guerrilla Air Rep


260-478-2500
service@tiberiusarms.com
2717 Ferguson Road
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46809
Gio24Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:11 PM #1113
battleXtar
 
 
battleXtar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
...Is the Myth G2 reg ping issue on DM12/13 cause by the very low operating pressure of the marker?
__________________
DM13 Dyetree ~ Rotor/Prophecy Z2 ~ Stako 68.
battleXtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump