Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2012, 08:05 PM #1009
R3L
CCM is not a verb
 
R3L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: San Diego
Thanks for the parts John! You guys rock!
R3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-13-2012, 08:27 PM #1010
DrowsyHD
2nd.Account don't Laugh
 
DrowsyHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chicago
DrowsyHD owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DrowsyHD supports Team VICIOUS
DrowsyHD supports Sherwood Forest
DrowsyHD has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Does this need to be rehydroed?

__________________
DrowsyHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 04:18 PM #1011
John S.
 
 
John S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3L View Post
Thanks for the parts John! You guys rock!
YOU'RE WELCOME!!!
__________________
PINOYBALLASOCIETY
John S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 04:21 PM #1012
John S.
 
 
John S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrowsyHD View Post
Does this need to be rehydroed?

Yes. Assuming it is a 5 year cycle cylinder, the rehydro for the cylinder was due 10/11, it was due last year.
__________________
PINOYBALLASOCIETY
John S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:30 PM #1013
Giruc
 
 
Giruc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NW
Annual Supporting Member
Giruc plays in the PSP
Giruc supports Team VICIOUS
Giruc supports Team VICIOUS
Giruc supports Team VICIOUS
Giruc is attending Decay of Nations VI
Giruc supports DLX Technology
question for guerrilla air if i buy one of ur cylinders new off the shelf from ya are they triple certified for Dot,Tc and PI/EU because answer is listing that they are but i want to be sure
__________________
POWERED BY
GI SPORTZ,WARPAINT, DBS ,DHP
,PBRACK ,JIMMY HICKEY PHOTOGRAPHY. SAWYERPB
DLX LUXE

NW SOLDIER
DXS CONTROL THE GAME
Giruc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 07:06 PM #1014
John S.
 
 
John S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giruc View Post
question for guerrilla air if i buy one of ur cylinders new off the shelf from ya are they triple certified for Dot,Tc and PI/EU because answer is listing that they are but i want to be sure
Yes. Our current and most recent inventory of tanks are "Tri-Mark", DOT/USA, TC/Canada and PI/EU.
__________________
PINOYBALLASOCIETY
John S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:34 PM #1015
Spazdoc
 
 
Spazdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Winnetka, IL
Annual Supporting Member
Spazdoc is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Spazdoc plays in the PSP
Spazdoc owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Spazdoc supports our troops
Spazdoc plays in the APPA D3 division
Have a leak coming out of the gauge threads, I think. I removed, applied Teflon tape, still leaking, but unable to screw it on all the way because the design of the gauge. I am unable to remove the regulator, and wondering how you recommend removing the G2 regulator?
__________________
CHICAGO DAMAGE, INC
WISEGUYS

pics of my markers --- old feedback
I want to Buy a Westwood or P&P Supercocker LE Autococker - Contact me
Gearbag sale - tanks, masks, barrels
Spazdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:15 PM #1016
John S.
 
 
John S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazdoc View Post
Have a leak coming out of the gauge threads, I think. I removed, applied Teflon tape, still leaking, but unable to screw it on all the way because the design of the gauge. I am unable to remove the regulator, and wondering how you recommend removing the G2 regulator?
To localize and find the exact location of the leak, fill a clear plastic cup with water about an inch from the top and place your air system regulator into the water. You should see the location of the leak.

Let me know of your findings and pm me.
__________________
PINOYBALLASOCIETY
John S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:50 PM #1017
Spazdoc
 
 
Spazdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Winnetka, IL
Annual Supporting Member
Spazdoc is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Spazdoc plays in the PSP
Spazdoc owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Spazdoc supports our troops
Spazdoc plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by John S. View Post
To localize and find the exact location of the leak, fill a clear plastic cup with water about an inch from the top and place your air system regulator into the water. You should see the location of the leak.

Let me know of your findings and pm me.
I used water sprayed onto the reg, and it looks like it is the threads of the mini-gauge (about 90%). I would have to get the tank refilled and test it again, and would have to bring the water with me.

Additionally, I was wondering if you had a diagram or recommendation on removing the reg, since I am unable to get the wrench sufficiently under the mini-gage enough to get it back to the original position.
__________________
CHICAGO DAMAGE, INC
WISEGUYS

pics of my markers --- old feedback
I want to Buy a Westwood or P&P Supercocker LE Autococker - Contact me
Gearbag sale - tanks, masks, barrels
Spazdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:30 PM #1018
John S.
 
 
John S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazdoc View Post
I used water sprayed onto the reg, and it looks like it is the threads of the mini-gauge (about 90%). I would have to get the tank refilled and test it again, and would have to bring the water with me.

Additionally, I was wondering if you had a diagram or recommendation on removing the reg, since I am unable to get the wrench sufficiently under the mini-gage enough to get it back to the original position.
You have to use a thin 17mm open end wrench to properly wrench on the gauge and avoid making contact with the tank neck.
__________________
PINOYBALLASOCIETY
John S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:49 PM #1019
darknight_23
 
 
darknight_23's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: charlotte
darknight_23 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
darknight_23 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
my guerilla myth g2 tank wont fill up past 3500psi at my paintball place. What can i do to fix that
darknight_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:26 PM #1020
John S.
 
 
John S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknight_23 View Post
my guerilla myth g2 tank wont fill up past 3500psi at my paintball place. What can i do to fix that
It may be just a gauge that is not properly reading, unless the place that fills it for you is not filling to 4500psi. Most filling stations will not fill to exactly 4500psi because of the wear and tear on their compressor systems. Also, when an air system is flash filled or filled really fast, the cylinder will get fairly warm but as the cylinder cools, the pressure in the air system will also drop and you will lose some pressure.

Make sure the place you fill it from does fill to 4500psi. Have a different air system filled to verify.
__________________
PINOYBALLASOCIETY
John S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:37 PM #1021
darknight_23
 
 
darknight_23's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: charlotte
darknight_23 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
darknight_23 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by John S. View Post
It may be just a gauge that is not properly reading, unless the place that fills it for you is not filling to 4500psi. Most filling stations will not fill to exactly 4500psi because of the wear and tear on their compressor systems. Also, when an air system is flash filled or filled really fast, the cylinder will get fairly warm but as the cylinder cools, the pressure in the air system will also drop and you will lose some pressure.

Make sure the place you fill it from does fill to 4500psi. Have a different air system filled to verify.
Thanks man!, helped me out
darknight_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:52 PM #1022
John S.
 
 
John S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknight_23 View Post
Thanks man!, helped me out
__________________
PINOYBALLASOCIETY
John S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:11 PM #1023
incognito-z
Buying All Invert Mini's
 
incognito-z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles
incognito-z is playing at Living Legends VII
incognito-z owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
incognito-z is for the Gunfight
incognito-z posts videos on PbNation
incognito-z supports Pev's Paintball
incognito-z is Legendary
incognito-z supports DLX Technology
Hi GA,

I purchased a 48/45 tank from you guys a few months or so ago. I love it. I might be slightly biased (coming from a GA sponsored player), but I haven't had any problems with it. Until now... my tank has started to ping. I know this is a well diagnosed problem having to do with the spring... what can be done to fit it?

Thanks, Nick
__________________
GET YOUR NUMMECH VL FRAME FOR MINI/AXE HERE! CHECK THEM OUT!
Sell Me Your Invert Mini! - Mini/Axe Stock Parts

If you're having trouble with your Mini/Axe, PM me! I'm more than happy to help out.
Proud Beta-Tester and Authorized Retailer for Nummech - Proudly Sponsored by Guerilla Air - Hustle PB
incognito-z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 02:28 PM #1024
John S.
 
 
John S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito-z View Post
Hi GA,

I purchased a 48/45 tank from you guys a few months or so ago. I love it. I might be slightly biased (coming from a GA sponsored player), but I haven't had any problems with it. Until now... my tank has started to ping. I know this is a well diagnosed problem having to do with the spring... what can be done to fit it?

Thanks, Nick
Pm'd
__________________
PINOYBALLASOCIETY
John S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 03:18 PM #1025
Paintball105
 
 
Paintball105's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Connecticut
Paintball105 is playing at Living Legends V
Paintball105 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Paintball105 is for the Gunfight
Paintball105 supports Pev's Paintball
I just got a brand new 68/4500 w/ myth g2 from you guys and the threads are really loose and shake back and forth. I tried tightening the top but that didn't work. Also I thought they come in a cool black cylinder for packaging because all I got was paper. Please help!
__________________
Uconn paintball . I am bringing back the Hurricanes. Parker 22
Paintball105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 06:49 PM #1026
John S.
 
 
John S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintball105 View Post
I just got a brand new 68/4500 w/ myth g2 from you guys and the threads are really loose and shake back and forth. I tried tightening the top but that didn't work. Also I thought they come in a cool black cylinder for packaging because all I got was paper. Please help!
Unscrew the top flange and remove the brass threaded collar but remember to mark your place if you have the orientation of your fill nipple in a specific direction.

Inside the regulator body you will see 8 blind holes the stainless steel pegs on the brass collar locks into. Mark the 4 blind holes you are currently using for the orientation you have. Place a small piece of thin cardboard in the 4 blind holes the size of the hole itself.

Re-install the brass collar onto the reg body and tighten the top flange down. The thin cardboard in each of the 4 blind holes should take up the gap between the brass collar and top flange and eliminate wiggle.

We stopped the tube packaging to save on costs.

Let me know of your progress.
__________________
PINOYBALLASOCIETY

Last edited by John S. : 07-09-2012 at 07:08 PM.
John S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:48 PM #1027
Helixical
 
 
Helixical's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
On an original Myth reg (not a G2), can I switch the fill nipple and gauge positions?
On the same reg is the output pressure adjustable and if so what is the procedure?
Helixical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 05:10 PM #1028
John S.
 
 
John S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helixical View Post
On an original Myth reg (not a G2), can I switch the fill nipple and gauge positions?
On the same reg is the output pressure adjustable and if so what is the procedure?
Yes, you can switch the fill nipple and gauge position. To change the output of the reg. you will need to replace the spring and seat retainer depending on the output you require.

Pressure kits are available at most stores and online dealers. If you are having trouble finding what you need, they are also available on our website at www.guerrillaair.com
__________________
PINOYBALLASOCIETY
John S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:32 PM #1029
Helixical
 
 
Helixical's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by John S.

Yes, you can switch the fill nipple and gauge position. To change the output of the reg. you will need to replace the spring and seat retainer depending on the output you require.

Pressure kits are available at most stores and online dealers. If you are having trouble finding what you need, they are also available on our website at www.guerrillaair.com
Thank u for ur help. You just saved me from buying a new reg.
Helixical is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump