Community Focus

Old 12-27-2011, 03:12 AM #862
VFT_GUNNER
THUGLIFE PAINTBALL

VFT_GUNNER owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
VFT_GUNNER owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
VFT_GUNNER is attending Decay of Nations VII
VFT_GUNNER supports DLX Technology
What size is the oring on the myth2 just above the threads that screw into the tank.
"HK isn't just a team. It's not just a club. It's a life style. It's all about doin' whatever you can just to ball on Sunday with all the guys. It's about havin' a good time, and being orginal. It's about being part of the family.
It's about being a Hostile Kid."
(\_/)
(o.o)
(> <)
copy bunny into your profile help him achieve world domination
VFT_GUNNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-27-2011, 10:02 PM #863
HiMom
BennyBoom

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
HiMom is BST Legit
HiMom works for a Paintball manufacturer
HiMom plays in the PSP
HiMom plays in the APPA D2 division
HiMom has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
HiMom is All In
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSU1989 View Post
hello,

i have a guerilla 68/4500 with a myth g2. I remember seeing a thread on the news subforum regarding the ELOPE conversion to change the output pressure to ~ 275 psi, I havent seen anything regarding this on your website. I am really interested in having this conversion done on my tank, so I was wondering what the turnaround time is, what the cost is, and where/whom should I send my tank for this conversion.

Thank you.
I would email John@guerrillaair.com he will be able to help you out, he builds each ELOPE Regulator by hand and tests them to ensure the perform perfectly.

-Benny
HiMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 01:27 PM #864
John S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSU1989 View Post
hello,

i have a guerilla 68/4500 with a myth g2. I remember seeing a thread on the news subforum regarding the ELOPE conversion to change the output pressure to ~ 275 psi, I havent seen anything regarding this on your website. I am really interested in having this conversion done on my tank, so I was wondering what the turnaround time is, what the cost is, and where/whom should I send my tank for this conversion.

Thank you.
Send your air system to our facility and we can do the ELOP conversion for your Myth G2. Turnaround time right now is 4-5 days from the day we receive your equipment and the cost of the ELOP conversion is $10 + return shipping. We will contact you by phone for payment after the conversion is completed.

You can email me at john@guerrillaair.com if you need more info.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:28 PM #865
John S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VFT_GUNNER View Post
What size is the oring on the myth2 just above the threads that screw into the tank.
015-90 Polyurethane
Old 12-28-2011, 01:29 PM #866
John S.

Thanks Benny!!!
Old 12-29-2011, 03:27 AM #867
LiL_NguyeN707

LiL_NguyeN707 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
LiL_NguyeN707 plays in the APPA D4 division
is there a way i can safely remove a myth g2 reg off my GA 68/45 without sending it in to GA?

It got serviced not to long ago, and its on with 50lbs of torque is what i was told.

if it makes any difference, i have access to crescent wrenches, vice grips(and and table mounted), pipe wrenches, etc.

i just wanna keep the reg fully intact as well as the tank

Last edited by LiL_NguyeN707 : 12-29-2011 at 03:30 AM.
LiL_NguyeN707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 02:55 PM #868
John S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL_NguyeN707 View Post
is there a way i can safely remove a myth g2 reg off my GA 68/45 without sending it in to GA?

It got serviced not to long ago, and its on with 50lbs of torque is what i was told.

if it makes any difference, i have access to crescent wrenches, vice grips(and and table mounted), pipe wrenches, etc.

i just wanna keep the reg fully intact as well as the tank
I wouldn't recommend it without the proper fixture specifically designed to secure the regulator to remove it from the tank. You can cause serious damage to the regulator or tank.

We can remove the regulator for you and the service is free of charge. We will even cover the shipping fees to send your air system back to you. You are only responsible for the shipping cost to get your equipment to our facility.
Old 12-30-2011, 03:02 AM #869
LiL_NguyeN707

LiL_NguyeN707 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
LiL_NguyeN707 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by John S. View Post
I wouldn't recommend it without the proper fixture specifically designed to secure the regulator to remove it from the tank. You can cause serious damage to the regulator or tank.

We can remove the regulator for you and the service is free of charge. We will even cover the shipping fees to send your air system back to you. You are only responsible for the shipping cost to get your equipment to our facility.
Alright ill get back to you on this in a few weeks, Currently it is my only tank. And ive had plans to play this and next weekedn for the past couple weeks.

So either ill find another tank to use in the time being, or ill wait till i dont have to play for a while.
Old 01-14-2012, 10:09 PM #870
Ljgarcia
G-Shock Collector

Ljgarcia is playing at Living Legends V
Ljgarcia is playing at Living Legends VI
Ljgarcia owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Ljgarcia supports Pev's Paintball
Ljgarcia supports DLX Technology
I have a ga 68/45 that I bought last year. Used it about two outings. Today when I was getting it filled with air it suddenly started leaking from the fill nipple. Not sure if that's the real problem. Can I send it to ga to get it fixed?
Ljgarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 06:44 PM #871
John S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ljgarcia View Post
I have a ga 68/45 that I bought last year. Used it about two outings. Today when I was getting it filled with air it suddenly started leaking from the fill nipple. Not sure if that's the real problem. Can I send it to ga to get it fixed?
More than likely you your fill nipple suffered what's called "o-ring displacement" which usually happens when the filling station fills too fast. The o-ring inside the fill nipple is literally pushed out of the way and gets pinched when the incoming air stops.

You can send it in to us for service or if you would like to upgrade to the New Pro-Fill Nipple which comes with a lifetime guarantee from failure.

Email me directly at john@guerrillaair.com for more information.

On your profile pic!!!
Old 01-16-2012, 08:02 PM #872
Ljgarcia
G-Shock Collector

Ljgarcia is playing at Living Legends V
Ljgarcia is playing at Living Legends VI
Ljgarcia owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Ljgarcia supports Pev's Paintball
Ljgarcia supports DLX Technology
Thank you John! I will email you shortly and would like to upgrade to the new fill nip!
Ljgarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 11:01 PM #873
Nashorn
What Does The Fox Say?

Annual Supporting Member
Nashorn is playing at Living Legends VII
Nashorn owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Nashorn supports Team VICIOUS
Nashorn has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Nashorn has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Nashorn supports Empire
How do you guys remove/install those micro gauges without tearing them up? I have an old Smart Parts gauge wrench that I use for the standard size gauges and it really does the trick. Does a standard socket size fit around it?

I support Avid Extreme Sports
Nashorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:36 PM #874
kwik
Herbal Cultivar M.D.

Annual Supporting Member
kwik is a Supporting Member
kwik is playing at Living Legends VII
kwik supports Team VICIOUS
kwik supports Pev's Paintball
kwik is Legendary
kwik supports Empire
Curious before I buy a replacement, when unscrewing my tank(carleton tank myth reg) part of the threads on the tank reg crumbled, I cleaned it all out and it works still but would like to see if there are any replacement options. I know since I am second owner warrenty probably doesn't apply but I thought I'd check before I purchase a new reg.

Thanks

ICD-Owners
kwik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:53 PM #875
John S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
How do you guys remove/install those micro gauges without tearing them up? I have an old Smart Parts gauge wrench that I use for the standard size gauges and it really does the trick. Does a standard socket size fit around it?
The Guerrilla Air "Micro" gauges have two flat spots on the back side of the gauge housing for a 17mm open end wrench, the thin type works best. I would not recommend using an adjustable wrench because it does not always secure onto the gauge properly.
Old 01-17-2012, 04:57 PM #876
John S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwik View Post
Curious before I buy a replacement, when unscrewing my tank(carleton tank myth reg) part of the threads on the tank reg crumbled, I cleaned it all out and it works still but would like to see if there are any replacement options. I know since I am second owner warrenty probably doesn't apply but I thought I'd check before I purchase a new reg.

Thanks
If the threads on the regulator itself is in poor condition, it would be best to send it in for inspection and we may be able to service or offer you other options. You do not want the air system to inadvertently separate from your marker ASA or damage the threads on the ASA itself.

Email me at john@guerrillaair.com
Old 01-17-2012, 06:02 PM #877
kwik
Herbal Cultivar M.D.

Annual Supporting Member
kwik is a Supporting Member
kwik is playing at Living Legends VII
kwik supports Team VICIOUS
kwik supports Pev's Paintball
kwik is Legendary
kwik supports Empire
ok, ill will email you tonight when I get back from work and can take a couple pics of the threads so you can get a better idea of what I'm lookin at.

Worst case scenario I will see if my local shop has any regs in stock this week before I play Saturday.

ICD-Owners
kwik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:49 PM #878
wildbill3

How do I install a LP spring kit?

Im gonna sound like a total nub here, but truth be told I have never tried to mess with tank regs before.

Anywho, I have a GA 48 45k tank with the G2 reg and need it to be converted to LP so I can use it with my Angels and BLs (was previously using it with my EGO so HP was fine).

So i bought the LP spring kit and got it today!!!

Tried to install it and I dont really know how to get the reg seat part in....However, I do understand the spring installation.
I guess my question really is how do i safely remove the reg from the bottle and then safely put it back on?

Help Please!!!

Last edited by wildbill3 : 01-21-2012 at 02:53 PM.
wildbill3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:39 PM #879
rkenders
Northern Colorado

Fixing or working on Myth regs is easy and done through the bonnet. Remove the center screw with the right allen tool and you have access to everything. Just dump out all the air before you start. I have an old on/off ASA that I screw onto a tank I'm going to repair. Close the ASA, let the air blow out the side hole in the ASA and the tank is empty in a few seconds.

Last edited by rkenders : 01-23-2012 at 07:41 PM.
rkenders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:01 PM #880
wildbill3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkenders View Post
Fixing or working on Myth regs is easy and done through the bonnet. Remove the center screw with the right allen tool and you have access to everything. Just dump out all the air before you start. I have an old on/off ASA that I screw onto a tank I'm going to repair. Close the ASA, let the air blow out the side hole in the ASA and the tank is empty in a few seconds.
yep I got all that covered....its getting at the reg seat, which i beleive can only be accessed when the reg is detached from the bottle thats got me scratchin my head.
Old 01-24-2012, 10:08 PM #881
John S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbill3 View Post
yep I got all that covered....its getting at the reg seat, which i beleive can only be accessed when the reg is detached from the bottle thats got me scratchin my head.
If it's not an inconvenience for you to be without your air system for a few days, you can send your air system to our facility and we can perform the modification for you. Unless you have an experienced and knowledgeable airsmith that can do it for you, I would not recommend taking the regulator off. It must be re-installed with the proper amount of torque for safety.

Email me at john@guerrillaair.com if you need more information.
Old 01-25-2012, 01:34 AM #882
wildbill3

Quote:
Originally Posted by John S. View Post
If it's not an inconvenience for you to be without your air system for a few days, you can send your air system to our facility and we can perform the modification for you. Unless you have an experienced and knowledgeable airsmith that can do it for you, I would not recommend taking the regulator off. It must be re-installed with the proper amount of torque for safety.

Email me at john@guerrillaair.com if you need more information.
Ill be in touch soon I need the tank this wkend