Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-29-2011, 07:10 PM #841
ninjaballerassasin
Louie M.

ninjaballerassasin plays in the PSP
ninjaballerassasin owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ninjaballerassasin owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
hi, i purchased a guerilla 68/45 air tank in vegas nppl from john. i did not want to risk it and bring it on the plane so i decided to have guerilla ship the tank for me i paid in full on my credit card. i called john sritongsuk today and left a message and he has not returned my call. i was just wondering when i would be expecting my tank, since i have not had an update and its been a while.
thanks in advance
ninjaballerassasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-29-2011, 08:03 PM #842
HiMom
BennyBoom

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
HiMom is BST Legit
HiMom works for a Paintball manufacturer
HiMom plays in the PSP
HiMom plays in the APPA D2 division
HiMom has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
HiMom is All In
PM'ed
HiMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:09 PM #843
John S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaballerassasin View Post
hi, i purchased a guerilla 68/45 air tank in vegas nppl from john. i did not want to risk it and bring it on the plane so i decided to have guerilla ship the tank for me i paid in full on my credit card. i called john sritongsuk today and left a message and he has not returned my call. i was just wondering when i would be expecting my tank, since i have not had an update and its been a while.
thanks in advance
Taken cared of...
Old 12-09-2011, 12:19 AM #844
HiMom
BennyBoom

Annual Supporting Member
HiMom is BST Legit
HiMom works for a Paintball manufacturer
HiMom plays in the PSP
HiMom plays in the APPA D2 division
HiMom has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
HiMom is All In
Thanks Mr. John!
HiMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:40 PM #845
spudman-mn
I like pump... The End!

I got a hold of a g2 reg for my tank figured I'd give it a shot. Later that day the oring blew on the fill nipple. Where do i get my hands on a new fill nipple? It it looks to be a better design.
spudman-mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 10:57 PM #846
sruli1974
GA Rep

sruli1974 works for a Paintball manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by spudman-mn View Post
I got a hold of a g2 reg for my tank figured I'd give it a shot. Later that day the oring blew on the fill nipple. Where do i get my hands on a new fill nipple? It it looks to be a better design.
Check your local dealer or send an email to sales@guerrillaair.com and specify the Lifetime Pro Fill Nipple
sruli1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:02 PM #847
Horarik
AA Bomber Grid Geo

Horarik owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
If I order the LP conversion kit for me G2 from the Guerrilla air website do I need to purchase Guerrilla lube also to do the swap?
Horarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 02:53 PM #848
John S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horarik View Post
If I order the LP conversion kit for me G2 from the Guerrilla air website do I need to purchase Guerrilla lube also to do the swap?
Preferably, you want to use the Chemplex 710 used on Guerrilla Air regs but you can use any dielectric type grease similar. Avoid petroleum based lubricants because they will breakdown and deteriorate o-rings.
Old 12-17-2011, 02:57 AM #849
PAINTBALL 24/7

PAINTBALL 24/7 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PAINTBALL 24/7 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PAINTBALL 24/7 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
the 1.8 k burst disc on my tanc blew off and when i replaced it, that one blew off immediately, i was wondering what the problem may be and if its a quick/cheap fix
PAINTBALL 24/7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 04:25 PM #850
John S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAINTBALL 24/7 View Post
the 1.8 k burst disc on my tanc blew off and when i replaced it, that one blew off immediately, i was wondering what the problem may be and if its a quick/cheap fix
If the 1.8k burst disc is repeatedly rupturing, then it is likely the reg will need to be serviced.

Unscrew the top flange from the regulator and take out the internals. You should be able to access and remove the piston (its a brass part with two o-rings) from the reg with the reg spring.

Inspect the small black o-ring on the piston shaft. Does it look worn out and does it have any debris accumulated on it? It should have some lubricant on it if it has been properly maintained.

Let me know how it looks and what condition the o-ring is in.

Thanks!
Old 12-19-2011, 01:00 PM #851
NJEmortal
The i3 Guy

Annual Supporting Member
NJEmortal is BST Legit
NJEmortal posts videos on PbNation
Myth G2

Just purchased a brand new 48/45 with a myth G2, was fine all day, then just started leaking from the gauge. I'm assuming I can just teflon tape this, but what can I use to remove the gauge.
NJEmortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:35 PM #852
CockerKid07

I brought my tank to a scuba shop to get it filled. It has always worked fine. It had about 500psi of air left in it. They fill it in the back room and the shop attendant came out with my tank spewing air from the quick disconnect. They are trying to say my tank is old and it is "mechanical failure." Could they have made an error filling it? And how do I go about fixing this? Thanks for your help.
CockerKid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 03:34 PM #853
John S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJEmortal View Post
Just purchased a brand new 48/45 with a myth G2, was fine all day, then just started leaking from the gauge. I'm assuming I can just teflon tape this, but what can I use to remove the gauge.
On the backside of the gauge you will see two flat spot for a wrench to hold the gauge and unscrew it. Use 17mm open end wrench and not an adjustable wrench to prevent slippage.

Also, be mindful to keep the wrench from scraping or making contact with the neck of the tank when turning the gauge.

Let us know if you need further instructions or information.

Thanks!
Old 12-21-2011, 03:49 PM #854
John S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockerKid07 View Post
I brought my tank to a scuba shop to get it filled. It has always worked fine. It had about 500psi of air left in it. They fill it in the back room and the shop attendant came out with my tank spewing air from the quick disconnect. They are trying to say my tank is old and it is "mechanical failure." Could they have made an error filling it? And how do I go about fixing this? Thanks for your help.
It is likely the shop attendant flash filled your tank and displaced the o-ring seal inside the fill nipple. He may not have been aware that filling a paintball air system should be done at a slower filling rate.

Unscrew the fill nipple from your regulator and inspect the o-ring, if it was "pinched" push the fill nipple insert out from the air entry side with a small Allen wrench tool. You should be able to re-seat the o-ring back into place on the insert.

Place a small amount of lube on the o-ring surface and insert it back into the fill nipple. Apply some teflon tape on to the fill nipple and screw it back into the regulator. It should screw back into the regulator at least 4 full turns. Be careful you do not screw it in too far or it will not open and allow air to go in when you fill your air system.

Let us know if this resolves the problem. If not, we can send you a replacement fill nipple insert with instructions on how to install it properly.

Thanks!
Old 12-22-2011, 03:33 PM #855
KMac99

I have a guerilla air myth reg and I'm expecting my dm7 to come tomoro. I was told to set my reg to low pressure. is that correct? If so how do I do so? I see two screws, one on each side of the reg, one labeled high one labeled low. I'm assuming it has to do with these but I don't want to mess with it. Thanks
KMac99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 04:23 PM #856
bronze
copper alloy

bronze donated to help Peyton Trent
You'll need to purchase a kit, a good video describing it. I would suggest calling GA, and purchasing the kit

Old 12-22-2011, 06:09 PM #857
KMac99

Thanks. Whats the stock outPut?
Old 12-22-2011, 07:25 PM #858
John S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac99 View Post
Thanks. Whats the stock outPut?
Yes, DYE recommends to have the air system used on their markers to have a low output setting. The standard output of a Guerrilla Air system is 850-900psi.

Converting it to low pressure output would bring it down to 450-500psi. This is where DYE recommends you set the output at.
Old 12-23-2011, 07:37 AM #859
KMac99

Ok how much is the kit and is it hard tO install?
Old 12-23-2011, 02:05 PM #860
John S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac99 View Post
Ok how much is the kit and is it hard tO install?
There are a number of online dealers who carries the LP conversion kits with varied pricing.

It is not difficult installing the kit but it does require having to remove the regulator from the cylinder. If you are not sure on how to properly remove and re-install the regulator onto the cylinder, we can can do if for you.

@ Bronze - Thanks for the post!!!
Old 12-24-2011, 12:44 AM #861
OSU1989
OSU

OSU1989 is playing at Living Legends V
OSU1989 is playing at Living Legends VI
OSU1989 supports Sherwood Forest
OSU1989 posts videos on PbNation
OSU1989 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
OSU1989 is attending Decay of Nations VI
OSU1989 supports DLX Technology
hello,

i have a guerilla 68/4500 with a myth g2. I remember seeing a thread on the news subforum regarding the ELOPE conversion to change the output pressure to ~ 275 psi, I havent seen anything regarding this on your website. I am really interested in having this conversion done on my tank, so I was wondering what the turnaround time is, what the cost is, and where/whom should I send my tank for this conversion.

Thank you.
OSU1989 is offline   Reply With Quote