Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2010, 12:38 AM #253
icweiner
iseewhiner!
 
icweiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The 865
i remember seeing your new 68 tank that weighed like 2.1 pounds with the reg on it? is that correct? if it is does ansgear or anybody have this in stock so i can get it? i shoot a dm4 lol i need a light tank.
__________________
MY FEEDBACK
icweiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-20-2010, 12:50 AM #254
HiMom
BennyBoom
 
HiMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: MW
Annual Supporting Member
HiMom is BST Legit
HiMom works for a Paintball manufacturer
HiMom plays in the PSP
HiMom plays in the APPA D2 division
HiMom has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
HiMom is Legendary
HiMom is All In
Quote:
Originally Posted by icweiner View Post
i remember seeing your new 68 tank that weighed like 2.1 pounds with the reg on it? is that correct? if it is does ansgear or anybody have this in stock so i can get it? i shoot a dm4 lol i need a light tank.
hey man check out this link http://www.guerrillaair.com/products.php?page=5
its a link to all of our bottles, just click on the bottle you like and another menu will come up with the size and weight. Our 48/4500 is actually 1.98lbs , but what is really most important is getting a bottle that fits you. Lighter doesn't always mean better. Also while your on there check out our New G2 Regulator you can actually swivel the brass bonnet so you can adjust the fill nipple and gauge to your liking so that neither are digging into your wrist.

If you have any questions just post up or send me a PM

-Benny Burmeister
Guerrilla Air
HiMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:21 AM #255
icweiner
iseewhiner!
 
icweiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The 865
the 70ci weighs .15 pounds less than the 68ci lol if so thats what ill be getting
__________________
MY FEEDBACK
icweiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:53 PM #256
HiMom
BennyBoom
 
HiMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: MW
Annual Supporting Member
HiMom is BST Legit
HiMom works for a Paintball manufacturer
HiMom plays in the PSP
HiMom plays in the APPA D2 division
HiMom has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
HiMom is Legendary
HiMom is All In
its really up to you that 68 is almost like a peanut where as the 70 is a little bit longer but not as wide as a 68 it all comes down to preference.
HiMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:55 AM #257
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome
 
Paint_hore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by icweiner View Post
i remember seeing your new 68 tank that weighed like 2.1 pounds with the reg on it? is that correct? if it is does ansgear or anybody have this in stock so i can get it? i shoot a dm4 lol i need a light tank.
I dont think HiMom is up to date on the new GA tanks even though they were released almost 2 weeks back.

2lbs 1oz which is lighter than the 70 @ 2.1lbs

You have to call GA directly to get it.

__________________


Rediscover: "its good to see you didnt take any flying metal objects to your juggular." 13pbstar13: "I dont have tits bro" (true story)
Paint_hore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 12:28 AM #258
HiMom
BennyBoom
 
HiMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: MW
Annual Supporting Member
HiMom is BST Legit
HiMom works for a Paintball manufacturer
HiMom plays in the PSP
HiMom plays in the APPA D2 division
HiMom has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
HiMom is Legendary
HiMom is All In
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint_hore View Post
I dont think HiMom is up to date on the new GA tanks even though they were released almost 2 weeks back.

2lbs 1oz which is lighter than the 70 @ 2.1lbs

You have to call GA directly to get it.


not sure what you mean far as being up to date. I'm just saying the decision whether or not to get a 70 or a 68 shouldn't boil down to the slight difference in weight.

icweiner= The weights were backwards for the 68 and 70 on the website. We will have this corrected very shortly.
HiMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 01:58 PM #259
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome
 
Paint_hore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Well he was merely asking for the NEW lightweight GA tank and where he could get it. (Not the old stuff you pointed him to on the website).

Instead of saying "Call GA directly for our new lightweight tank" you were giving textbook answers without actually answering his question. This made it seem you didnt know it existed so I interjected.

Anyway its a GA thread so gl with the tank.
__________________


Rediscover: "its good to see you didnt take any flying metal objects to your juggular." 13pbstar13: "I dont have tits bro" (true story)
Paint_hore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 07:27 PM #260
icweiner
iseewhiner!
 
icweiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The 865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint_hore View Post
Well he was merely asking for the NEW lightweight GA tank and where he could get it. (Not the old stuff you pointed him to on the website).

Instead of saying "Call GA directly for our new lightweight tank" you were giving textbook answers without actually answering his question. This made it seem you didnt know it existed so I interjected.

Anyway its a GA thread so gl with the tank.
anybody know how much the new tank is? i really dont want one because of the pinging problem i heard about.
__________________
MY FEEDBACK
icweiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:15 PM #261
HiMom
BennyBoom
 
HiMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: MW
Annual Supporting Member
HiMom is BST Legit
HiMom works for a Paintball manufacturer
HiMom plays in the PSP
HiMom plays in the APPA D2 division
HiMom has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
HiMom is Legendary
HiMom is All In
It is the full time new bottle. I will get you info on ordering one by tomorrow.
HiMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:16 PM #262
icweiner
iseewhiner!
 
icweiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The 865
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiMom View Post
It is the full time new bottle. I will get you info on ordering one by tomorrow.
sweet
__________________
MY FEEDBACK
icweiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 09:29 PM #263
noah harper
••E-BRAKE••
 
noah harper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: NYC baby!!!
noah harper donated to help Peyton Trent
noah harper owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
noah harper supports Team VICIOUS
noah harper supports Bob Gurnsey
noah harper supports Pev's Paintball
noah harper is attending Decay of Nations VI
the ping is not that bad.. and the tank is super light!! my 70x4500 was doing it today but after a few shots you forget it's doing it.... played all day in 98-102 degree heat and no problems!!!

GO GA GO!!
noah harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:14 AM #264
HiMom
BennyBoom
 
HiMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: MW
Annual Supporting Member
HiMom is BST Legit
HiMom works for a Paintball manufacturer
HiMom plays in the PSP
HiMom plays in the APPA D2 division
HiMom has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
HiMom is Legendary
HiMom is All In
The new tanks can be ordered directly through Guerrilla air at 1-847-640-9080 ask for Debbie they are $164.95
HiMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 09:25 PM #265
mestrelascas
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
hi, i purchased a guerrilla myth g2 and when i installed in my Stako bottle, it screwed almost all the way in but, almost at the end, stopped screwing easily, at least by hand! without tools, it's almost all the way in, i think it's a bit stuck because of the o.ring!! Do you think its safe to air it up?? Regards
mestrelascas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:47 AM #266
larry@guerrillaair
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
larry@guerrillaair works for a Paintball manufacturer
larry@guerrillaair supports Sherwood Forest
larry@guerrillaair supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by mestrelascas View Post
hi, i purchased a guerrilla myth g2 and when i installed in my Stako bottle, it screwed almost all the way in but, almost at the end, stopped screwing easily, at least by hand! without tools, it's almost all the way in, i think it's a bit stuck because of the o.ring!! Do you think its safe to air it up?? Regards
The regulator must be completely torqued onto the bottle with no gap or space visible. A complete seal is necessary for the safe operation of the system. Some bottles have a different o-ring gland configuration, some using a 15-09 o-ring and some the 112-70, but in any application a reg to bottle seal is imperative. The Stako bottle isn't legal to use in the U.S. and I'm not familiar with the o-ring gland dimension but a gap free installation is a safety imperative.
larry@guerrillaair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 07:29 PM #267
mestrelascas
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
ok, i wont air it up :| i'll investigate the kind of o'ring that the myth has and the kind of o'ring the stako needs! when screwing it, i havent aplyed too much strengh, mostly because i was affraid of damaging the gauge! Is it safe to screw it with all the way in, by using some kind of tool to help fix the reg, while screwing the bottle? Or some kind of tip so i can solve my problem? If the O'ring is not appropriate to the bottle, can i change it??

By the way, i'm from Portugal, and stakos are good to use here!
sorry for the newb questions!
regards and thanks
mestrelascas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 07:48 PM #268
ibra5 (Banned)
I ball!
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Weston
ibra5 plays in the PSP
GA rocks, this guy named steve hooked me up in chicago and helped me out with my tank.
ibra5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:54 PM #269
paintsoldier8
shut up and shoot people
 
paintsoldier8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Will Guerrilla Air be at NPPL DC?
__________________
hates signatures that say "Yes, I play pump"
paintsoldier8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:59 AM #270
larry@guerrillaair
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
larry@guerrillaair works for a Paintball manufacturer
larry@guerrillaair supports Sherwood Forest
larry@guerrillaair supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by mestrelascas View Post
ok, i wont air it up :| i'll investigate the kind of o'ring that the myth has and the kind of o'ring the stako needs! when screwing it, i havent aplyed too much strengh, mostly because i was affraid of damaging the gauge! Is it safe to screw it with all the way in, by using some kind of tool to help fix the reg, while screwing the bottle? Or some kind of tip so i can solve my problem? If the O'ring is not appropriate to the bottle, can i change it??

By the way, i'm from Portugal, and stakos are good to use here!
sorry for the newb questions!
regards and thanks
The reg should screw flush onto the bottle using only hand pressure. If you feel resistance don't force it as damage to the threads may result. The o-rings can be removed and replaced with the appropriate gauge as needed. The Myth can be slightly torqued onto the bottle by placing the reg into a vise, using wood shims to avoid damaging the finish and spinning the bottle on and tightening with a strap wrench.
larry@guerrillaair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 10:03 AM #271
larry@guerrillaair
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
larry@guerrillaair works for a Paintball manufacturer
larry@guerrillaair supports Sherwood Forest
larry@guerrillaair supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintsoldier8 View Post
Will Guerrilla Air be at NPPL DC?
Our schedule isn't set yet as D.C., MAO , a few other events are ocurring in the same few weeks.
larry@guerrillaair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 01:36 PM #272
burnttoast
Not the one from PbReview
 
burnttoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: a toaster oven near you
burnttoast owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
burnttoast supports Sherwood Forest
I just got a guerrilla 48/4500 tank. It is the first one (It has the original myth on it). I was looking at the reg, and I noticed that the burst disk was very loose. (I could screw it out all the way.) I do not want to air it up until I know that it is safe. What should I do? Just screw it back in tightly? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
__________________
Couldnt find toast, so I got myself a bagel.
04 prostock 'cocker blue Invert mini
'02 black cocker '08 gray/Green ego
burnttoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 01:43 PM #273
larry@guerrillaair
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
larry@guerrillaair works for a Paintball manufacturer
larry@guerrillaair supports Sherwood Forest
larry@guerrillaair supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnttoast View Post
I just got a guerrilla 48/4500 tank. It is the first one (It has the original myth on it). I was looking at the reg, and I noticed that the burst disk was very loose. (I could screw it out all the way.) I do not want to air it up until I know that it is safe. What should I do? Just screw it back in tightly? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Tighten it snugly. Don't overtighten or you risk stripping the threads. Air it up and check for leak with soapy water. If you have a leak possibly a new disk is all you need.
larry@guerrillaair is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump