Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-21-2010, 07:54 PM #1
pipadip2

TM-15 questions...

Im looking a tm-15. But i have some q's before i buy.....

So what happens when you want to use a 2 piece barrel? Can you QUICKLY remove the front shroud to get the barrel out? If you cant, that would really suck if you broke a ball, because if you twist the front of the 2-piece, it will detatch from the barrel back, leaving the barrel back stuck inside of the shroud...right?

Also, Im not really a fan of nxl,psp ect... If i want to fire full auto on a group of people from a hidden location, i dont wanna have to fire 3 single shots into the ground first, and let everybody know where i am before my gun reaches full auto. That being said, does anybody know of any current or future aftermarket boards for this marker that wil have TRUE full auto and semi?
pipadip2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-26-2010, 05:57 PM #2
pipadip2

ok..?
pipadip2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:45 PM #3
TheEnglishGuy

1 - Yes, 2 piece barrels suck with the TM-15 unless you're willing to do the 'soggy mod' and cut down the shroud length with a dremel. This will of course affect the sound suppression built into the marker. I'd recommend visiting the barrel section of the BT Warrior forums, there's some interesting results to their tests that show overboring as superior to underboring, meaning that you'd likely get better performance from a one-piece .693+ barrel, than from using a 2 piece with tight fitting bore. Personally I run the 12" SQB barrel from Flasc, quieter than the stock barrel, much more accurate, you can fit various tips including the Apex.

2 - No, there's currently no after market boards available for the TM Series. We've heard rumors from both APE and Virtue but nothing confirmed and definitely no dates.

English
TheEnglishGuy is offline   Reply With Quote