Community Focus

Old 03-19-2010, 09:51 PM #1
Mr. Y2K
Prime Minister of Canada

Mr. Y2K is a Supporting Member
Mr. Y2K is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Holy crow it's been a while (CF army)

kapp dude i'm sorry sorry and feel like a total douche bag for not being able to do a link up with you bro
should have seen the looks i got when i got back and the dudes that seen you told me. they were like 'how the **** do you know this many people?!?'
well after getting back in country for not even six months, and seeing how we are treated; i decided to get out of the army.
incredibly nervous about that decision, but it feels right.
i got engaged back in december, if alex still posts on her, he'd know about her a bit.
am i sad it came to this? of course i am. the infantry corps had a multitude of chances to keep me in the army. all i ever asked for was my machine gunner course so i can effective shoot haji (or as we called em, jundies) in the face with the .50 cals unlike that one time i had to in combat and couldn't ****ing kill them.
it's funny. back on rememberance day (veterans day to you yanks), i was asked if i consider myself a veteran. at the time, i honestly didn't think so.
all i did, was do what my government asked me to do.
i will miss the military dearly for everything that it has taught me to finally be a man.
it had taught me the discipline i sometimes show when necessary, it showed me i'm cool under severe pressure. it also showed that i'm one bad *** mother ****er that can kill when push comes to shove unlike some of my chain of command and their balls less actions.
though i will not lie; if they offered me afghanistan again tomorrow for sure? i would return in a heart beat.
within two days of being back in canada, i was trying to find ways to go.
i was pleeding with my battalion commander about going to haiti, but they refused to send me due to me releasing.
i'd do anything just to be back there all over again, just so i can wish i was back home all at the same time.

This is my witty remark.
Don't be hatin
Mr. Y2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-19-2010, 10:27 PM #2
penguin_style25
Matt Daaaammmoonn

yuttttttttttt
Old 03-20-2010, 02:04 AM #3
sHoCkA (Banned)
Yeah rodge

sHoCkA is a Supporting Member
Cheers on getting the **** out bro.
sHoCkA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 02:45 PM #4
solrflare

solrflare is a Supporting Member
solrflare donated to help Peyton Trent
Grats man.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Emerson
The AR is like a prom queen. The AK is like a biker chick. Treat both accordingly.
solrflare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:42 PM #5
Mr. Y2K
Prime Minister of Canada

Mr. Y2K is a Supporting Member
Mr. Y2K is a founding member
yeah thanks bro.
i wanted to stay in the reserves. but the MO wouldn't sign off until they confirmed my ankle wasn't broken from a slap shot i took a month ago. suprise suprise it wasn't! ****ing prick.
oh well.
i pretty much established that if it wasn't the infantry, i couldn't do it.
i've had a few friends over the last few months go to the ghan, and haiti and realised, i can not do anything else in the infantry. but if my career is going to stall because *******s don't like how i talk to them about how ****ed up they are? what's the point of staying in then? **** em. lost a soldier that they know can handle himself under contact
oh and in case you wonder what is the girl i get to have butt sex with every now and again here she is

This is my witty remark.
Don't be hatin
Mr. Y2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 10:10 PM #6
sHoCkA (Banned)
Yeah rodge

sHoCkA is a Supporting Member
How big's the strapon she uses on you?
sHoCkA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:26 PM #7
ohherrohans