PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-19-2010, 04:18 PM #1
pbsoccer11
. 785 .

Astro A40 Headset BXR SE Edition with Mixamp

General Rules
1. I'm not shipping first, I have plenty of feedback to be trusted...
2. Don't offer unless your gun comes with cash...
3. Don't lowball...
4. Be respectful...
5. When you say "plus cash,I add, or pm me lowest", state how much you are adding or are willing to pay... I don't want to play guessing games.
6. READ THE THREAD BEFORE YOU POST!!!

---------

Here is my Astro A40 BXR SE Edition headset. I bought these the day they were released because of the limited release(no longer available). I already have another pair of Astro A40s and I'm in need of money to build a computer so I'm being forced to sell them.

These headphones have less than 10 hours of use and are in magnificent condition. There are absolutely no flaws, and half of the stuff included has never been touched(such as the speaker tags and some cables).

Pictures are big so I'm linking them instead of posting:
http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/r...1/IMG_0063.jpg
http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/r...1/IMG_0061.jpg

These are also on eBay, so hurry and buy them.

Price - $250 OBO.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info from Astro Gaming's website about the A40 System
Game like a pro with the award winning, state-of-the-art A40 headset and the new and improved MixAmp. Manufactured using the highest quality materials and finely tuned for optimal gaming audio response, the A40 Audio System produces an unparalleled gaming experience. Want proof? Give a read through the reviews or check out any MLG event in person and see for yourself.

Engulf yourself in uncompressed voice and game sound - The A40 Audio System includes the patent-pending external MixAmp, providing Xbox 360, PS3 and PC gamers with 5.1 Dolby Surround and combined voice audio - ideal for tournament play and discrete "midnight gaming" sessions.

Features Include:

Amazing sound quality - Astro A40 Audio System combines crystal-clear voice communication with pinpoint-accurate 5.1 Dolby and Dolby Surround Headphone to hear your enemies from every direction.

Fully configurable comfort and style - Adjustable headset, quick-disconnect cable, in-line mute switch, user-configurable microphone boom and Astro’s patent-pending removable speaker tags allow you to game in comfort and in style. You can even design your own tag using ASTRO's Speaker Tag Customizer(sold separately)

Play on variety of systems - Whether it’s your Xbox 360, PS3, or PC the new and improved MixAmp easily plugs directly into any system.

Voice and stereo at your fingertips - The MixAmp’s discrete game/voice balance control allows you to adjust the settings to fit your needs.

Dedicated voice channel - Link multiple MixAmps together for a private, hands-free, full-duplex voice communication channel experience -- much higher-quality than VoIP systems, with zero network and system lag.

Inject your own soundtrack - Connect your mp3 player through the mixer itself with a 3.5mm-to-3.5mm cable (sold separately). Free up valuable system resources, and put your music within arm's reach.

Fully Loaded - The A40 Audio System comes with a quick-disconnect cable and multiple ends: a MixAmp cable (also compatible with portable audio players), a standard dual-jack PC connector with in-line volume and mute control.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-20-2010, 12:21 AM #2
Evas1on PB
The Usual Suspect

Evas1on PB is playing at Living Legends III
Evas1on PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Evas1on PB supports Team VICIOUS
Ego

ill give you an 08 Ego, you add $170 LMK

Last edited by Evas1on PB : 03-20-2010 at 12:26 AM.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:52 AM #3
pbsoccer11
. 785 .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evas1on PB View Post
ill give you an 08 Ego, you add $170 LMK
*Looks at my sig*

*Looks at your post*

*Shakes head...*

Old 03-20-2010, 01:01 AM #4
Evas1on PB
The Usual Suspect

Evas1on PB is playing at Living Legends III
Evas1on PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Evas1on PB supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbsoccer11 View Post
*Looks at my sig*

*Looks at your post*

*Shakes head...*

Well an 08 ego is like what? 450? thats your choice, you don't have to be rude about it.
Old 03-20-2010, 02:29 PM #5
pbsoccer11
. 785 .

sold.