Old 03-26-2010, 06:57 PM #1
Ego9Eclipse
*****es be Trippin!

Ego9Eclipse owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ego9Eclipse supports Pev's Paintball
Azodin club

The first, azodin club

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post65658507

Also in need of a logo if anyone would like to try something......
Markers I Have Owned: Tippmann98C, JT Stealth, Proto SLG(NEVER AGAIN), Spyder Pilot, WGP WorrMachine, Brass Eagle Avenger, PMI Trracer, PE Ego9, PE Geo, PE Ego11, Alien Independence T, Macdev Clone, Dye NT, Bob Long Victory, Dangerous Power Fusion FX, Azodin Zenith, DP E1, Brass Eagle Blade, .50 Cal Patriot Pistol, Invert Mini.
Underlined guns are the guns I love/miss.

Last edited by Ego9Eclipse : 03-31-2010 at 08:33 PM.
Ego9Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-28-2010, 10:03 PM #2
Ego9Eclipse
*****es be Trippin!

Come on more than 3 ppl have azodins !!!!!
Markers I Have Owned: Tippmann98C, JT Stealth, Proto SLG(NEVER AGAIN), Spyder Pilot, WGP WorrMachine, Brass Eagle Avenger, PMI Trracer, PE Ego9, PE Geo, PE Ego11, Alien Independence T, Macdev Clone, Dye NT, Bob Long Victory, Dangerous Power Fusion FX, Azodin Zenith, DP E1, Brass Eagle Blade, .50 Cal Patriot Pistol, Invert Mini.
Old 03-28-2010, 10:46 PM #3
RVRBOY17

what does joining the club entail?
RVRBOY17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 11:09 AM #4
Ego9Eclipse
*****es be Trippin!

Its just a place to talk about azodin, like most other club threads like "(Insert name here) gun owner group
Old 03-29-2010, 12:31 PM #5
tr3b0r
Gone 'til 2k11

Isn't that what the Azodin sub-forum is for?
tr3b0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 02:12 PM #6
MFgrimm

it is... but the club is for general jiving.. no different than the other 100+ clubs for various markers and gear. In addition, any questions and new findings (i.e new spring combo to do away farting with the KP, swapping parts with the Blitz and well.. say a older Bob Long Timmy--you never know), news, whatever... can be condensed and possibly addressed here---more timely at least and less digging through the threads.

Same stuff yeah, but we dig Azodin markers.. so why not?
Old 03-29-2010, 02:23 PM #7
tr3b0r
Gone 'til 2k11

Guess I'm just used to every other "marker club" I've seen - digging through all of the OT in order to find any glimpse of talk about that marker. I'd much rather hop onto a manufacturer's forum and read separate threads on "How to kill farting", "Swapping parts with the Blitz", "Can I use Timmy parts?" than sifting through post after post in hopes that something is relevant.

But, more power to you guys I see there is a spot open for an admiral. Unfortunately, I don't have any naval experience.
tr3b0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:27 PM #8
Ego9Eclipse
*****es be Trippin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr3b0r View Post
Guess I'm just used to every other "marker club" I've seen - digging through all of the OT in order to find any glimpse of talk about that marker. I'd much rather hop onto a manufacturer's forum and read separate threads on "How to kill farting", "Swapping parts with the Blitz", "Can I use Timmy parts?" than sifting through post after post in hopes that something is relevant.

But, more power to you guys I see there is a spot open for an admiral. Unfortunately, I don't have any naval experience.
That was funny i have to admit
Old 03-31-2010, 10:50 AM #9
nerdcore
Radical!

has been a member for 10 years
nerdcore is playing at Living Legends VII
nerdcore is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr3b0r View Post
How about navel experience? *points at belly button*
nerdcore is offline   Reply With Quote