I'm glad it helps... tomorrow I will try to find my impulse's sweet spot by adjusting the dwell settings... for those who do not know how to do this... easiest starting point is to:
1. set your marker according to the above settings and lowering your dwell to say 4 or 5...
2. fire paintballs untill you have determined a fps range... ex. 290 with +/-20 range...
3. increase your dwell by 1ms and determine a new fps range ex 290 fps with +/- 15
4. continue increasing your dwell by 1ms until you tighten the range until it's +/-2 fps (for example)
5. after you have a tight +/- range (according to your preference) your initial 290fps(for example) may have changed (because increasing dwell will affect fps) you will adjust your hpr screw (clockwise to decrease fps... or counter clockwise to increase fps - don't touch your lpr(once it's set, you should never have to touch that again))
6. congrats your impulse is sweet spotted