thanks guys. ill deffinately post in the other thread.
but to be honest im really looking at doing it myself, im really just trying to find someone who has tryed it and had success or not and with what. otherwise im just gunna wing it.
Heres my idea, maybe this will help, people might criticize or help me with it:
1) lightly sand it to ruff it up a little bit
2) some type of primor "open for suggestions"
3)allow primor to dry, then light cought of green, gold, or red, not sure yet.
4)allow to dry, then another light coat.
5) repeat step 4
6) tape off color i want to keep then paint over it in black.
7) multiple coats like earlier probably 2 or 3.
8) then some type of clear finisher coat.
any suggestions on how to improve this or things you would change, would be AWESOME!