Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-23-2004, 02:58 PM #64
briancb1

has been a member for 10 years
Even with lots of aftermarket parts, including a custom Dynamco Poppet Solenoid (is capable of 160cps), my Dragun T1 kit (on my spyder) is only capable of a touch over 20bps on full auto mode, but it chops from time to time. Stock board and no eyes, what did you expect.

And I would take a Angel over a Timmy anyday of the week, its just a 4-way spyder with a fancy mill that cost $1000+
briancb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-21-2005, 02:19 PM #65
BackdraftbaLleR03
I AM FOZZY BEAR

BackdraftbaLleR03 supports Cereal Killerz 2
lol... and still shoots better than any angel... angels are big... bulky, and heavy ( most of them) and just plane ugly..... and i would love to see anyone with an angel shoot over 22 bps.... and yes, they may resemble a spyder, but its still better than an angel ; ) .... ANY nice 2k4-5 timmys will shoot WAY better than any angel. even my old 2k2 shot better than all the angels at my field ( aced and wasd speeds, 05 speeds, arsenal boarded speeds) angels just shoot all over the place, even the 05 speed

sorry to burst your bubble

dont get me wrong, the 05 speed is nice, probably the only angel worth touching.
Fueled by Heart Driven by Hate
BackdraftbaLleR03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2005, 09:30 PM #66
bobo
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by BackdraftbaLleR03
lol... and still shoots better than any angel... angels are big... bulky, and heavy ( most of them) and just plane ugly..... and i would love to see anyone with an angel shoot over 22 bps.... and yes, they may resemble a spyder, but its still better than an angel ; ) .... ANY nice 2k4-5 timmys will shoot WAY better than any angel. even my old 2k2 shot better than all the angels at my field ( aced and wasd speeds, 05 speeds, arsenal boarded speeds) angels just shoot all over the place, even the 05 speed

sorry to burst your bubble

dont get me wrong, the 05 speed is nice, probably the only angel worth touching.

Your in way over your head.. All timmy's are the same except for the milling *******.
bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 08:04 PM #67
jocool645733
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by fallout0909
Your in way over your head.. All timmy's are the same except for the milling *******.
amen. timmys are blenders. angels are the fastest guns out, shooting paint wise. everyone shows off their timms dry firing in videos becausr they know if they shoot paint in that high ROF they would be spray painting. timmys just get new bodys and then they ask for like 500 dollars more. theyre still as bad as the alias. ripper is nothing different. still gay except a different milling just like everyone single timmy they come out with every 3 months. buh bye
jocool645733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 08:05 PM #68
jocool645733
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by R3VolutI0n
http://www.23bps.com/video/me.wmv

vid of a guy shooting 23bps LEGAL. go to 23bps.com for more info
hella noob, how can a gun shoot 23bps without bounce?
jocool645733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 08:52 PM #69
Angel4boy
863-772-561

the only reason why timmy's are so light is the are milled to be very very thin and break a lot....and dont compare to angels..
Old 01-28-2005, 08:58 PM #70
bobo
Banned

jo-cool: vikings are faster than angels
Old 01-28-2005, 09:01 PM #71
Angel4boy
863-772-561

and impulses can hit 36cps ....but you dont see me shooting a impy do ya?? .even though a viking hits 34cps and the angel hits 31cps i would love to see someone shoot even 30 (w/ paint))
Old 01-28-2005, 09:22 PM #72
bobo
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Angel4boy
and impulses can hit 36cps ....but you dont see me shooting a impy do ya?? .even though a viking hits 34cps and the angel hits 31cps i would love to see someone shoot even 30 (w/ paint))

LMFAO DUDE... One sec I will find the vid of froth shooting 36 WITH PAINT....

And meanwhile find me one of an angel shooting over 30...
Old 01-28-2005, 09:35 PM #73
bobo
Banned

http://qloader.com/movies/zak_vetter_31_bps.mov

There's one for now... Another one shows the full version of that. Both mags and vikings have shot faster than any angel has with and without paint. Put that in your pipe and smoke it
Old 01-28-2005, 10:16 PM #74
EdgeExcal

i think they are just saying that so they can try and sell their equilizer boards for angels that they are comin out with or something

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...4#post58880484 CLOSER FT I WANT OLDER GUNS
EdgeExcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 10:51 AM #75
Angel4boy
863-772-561

apparently you misunderstood me..i meant to say you cant get it w/o help (bounce,ramp) and if you do think that someone can hit 30+ w/o help well then your wrong and theres plenty of people o this site to back me up on that..
Old 01-29-2005, 11:37 AM #76
bobo
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Angel4boy
apparently you misunderstood me..i meant to say you cant get it w/o help (bounce,ramp) and if you do think that someone can hit 30+ w/o help well then your wrong and theres plenty of people o this site to back me up on that..
LMFAO... You think someone could hit 30bps on an angel WITHOUT bounce? LoL...
Old 01-29-2005, 11:42 AM #77
Angel4boy
863-772-561

once again you are being an idiot...i never ever thought someone could hit 30..i just thought you were stupid enough to think so..
Old 01-29-2005, 11:48 AM #78
bobo
Banned

Ahhh sorry... I finally understood what you were saying
Old 02-02-2005, 06:06 PM #79
super cool41
#1 gun fighter

Quote:

yes very ture but timmys are still sick.. i own a angle ir3 and it ripps but i like the timmys and the angels the same
Old 02-03-2005, 10:04 AM #80
backwoodspb
Backwoods Paintball

backwoodspb is a Supporting Member
Quote:

wow, you don't have any idea of what you are talking about do you?

a classic, a 2k2 and an alias are all different... similar designs, but other then that, they have improved drastically.

Jim drews numbers I believe were based on the classic, which has the slowest solenoid of all the timmies. Not to mention was very lowflowing body/barbs/regs you name it. They have improved drastically.

If you believe that the timmy hasn't changed, then niether has any angel since the lcd or any matrix...Autocockers are the same since 98....

You should actually own one of these markers, or atleast learn about them before spewing incorrect information.

Also, if you say timmies are a blender, then you have never shot a correctly setup timmy. A was'ed timmy set up correctly makes it literally impossible to break a ball. Any correctly done break beam eye system, w/ good eye logic will make that an impossibility.

If the timmies are blenders, then why is every manufacturer now putting that same type of eye system in their marker?
Why are angel owners throwing down another $400 on top of the $1000+ they spent on their guns, to get eyes?

Whereas a timmy, it is included in the price.

I Just sold my last timmy, and even though I believe they are the most dependable, easy to work on gun on the market, I just am not comfortable with it. So, I bought an angel and threw a timmy board and timmy eyes on it, and it is a great marker!

This is pointless bickering over something a man with no class said (Jim Drew). WAS boards are incredible, I am just saddened that I have to give that man money to purchase another...

But w/ pred boards/frenzy/entropy/chaos they are all as good and better then WAS boards.
Old 02-03-2005, 10:28 AM #81
bobo
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by backwoodspb
wow, you don't have any idea of what you are talking about do you?

a classic, a 2k2 and an alias are all different... similar designs, but other then that, they have improved drastically.

Jim drews numbers I believe were based on the classic, which has the slowest solenoid of all the timmies. Not to mention was very lowflowing body/barbs/regs you name it. They have improved drastically.

If you believe that the timmy hasn't changed, then niether has any angel since the lcd or any matrix...Autocockers are the same since 98....

You should actually own one of these markers, or atleast learn about them before spewing incorrect information.

Also, if you say timmies are a blender, then you have never shot a correctly setup timmy. A was'ed timmy set up correctly makes it literally impossible to break a ball. Any correctly done break beam eye system, w/ good eye logic will make that an impossibility.

If the timmies are blenders, then why is every manufacturer now putting that same type of eye system in their marker?
Why are angel owners throwing down another $400 on top of the $1000+ they spent on their guns, to get eyes?

Whereas a timmy, it is included in the price.

I Just sold my last timmy, and even though I believe they are the most dependable, easy to work on gun on the market, I just am not comfortable with it. So, I bought an angel and threw a timmy board and timmy eyes on it, and it is a great marker!

This is pointless bickering over something a man with no class said (Jim Drew). WAS boards are incredible, I am just saddened that I have to give that man money to purchase another...

But w/ pred boards/frenzy/entropy/chaos they are all as good and better then WAS boards.
Actually you are wrong buddy. The older solenoids weren't capped at 23bps, while the new ones are. Also, if you have ever owned an alias or newer style timmy which I doubt you have, they have the same ****in manuel that all the other timmy's since 2k2 do. Shut the **** up, *****. You don't know ****.
Old 02-03-2005, 11:23 AM #82
backwoodspb
Backwoods Paintball

there ya go buddy, since I never said a cap. I was refering to the actual physical characteristics of the solenoids.

Also, the manual may be the same, but the parts are not. Like the alias solenoid for instance, is smaller, and functions at a lot lower pressure then the Z for instance.

Once you have a base design, you just work on improving it over the years, you don't "discover" a new gun design every year. Show me one company that has come out with a new design each year...Or for that matter, more then one gun design...

And yes, I have owned a couple different types of markers.

I understand that you feel the need to defend your "new" marker that you just blew your parents money on, but their are other good, reliable markers.

I personally love the feel of angels, but they have alot of inherit flaws in them, and for some reason, have never been corrected over the years. Every manufacturer is like that.

AKA gets their fans who want to stand up for the little guy.

Angel fans believe you get what you pay for..You pay big bucks, you get the best.

Timmy fans always seem to have a tough guy mentality about their markers

Bushy fans believe in getting the best bang for the buck.

so on and so on....Yes that is a rash generalization, but people tend to defend their markers and their purchase as if it is a representation of their skill. Make fun of their marker, you crush their ego...

So I do apologize..Your marker is "the SEx" and is Hawt...so please, don't get upset, and cry

You would just be wasting your tears because the g7 isn't available yet, so you might as well save your tears till then...I mean, your gonna need something to convince mommy why she needs to drop another 1500 on a gun every couple months...

also, thought I'd toss this in...straight from WickedAIrsportz.com

Rate of fire: limited only by the pneumatics. Approximately 35.7bps currently.
Power source: 9v battery, using stock wiring harness.
Interface: proprietary, based on EIA232 standards.
Warranty: lifetime.

Last edited by backwoodspb : 02-03-2005 at 11:43 AM.
backwoodspb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 01:24 PM #83
bobo
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by backwoodspb
there ya go buddy, since I never said a cap. I was refering to the actual physical characteristics of the solenoids.

Also, the manual may be the same, but the parts are not. Like the alias solenoid for instance, is smaller, and functions at a lot lower pressure then the Z for instance.

Once you have a base design, you just work on improving it over the years, you don't "discover" a new gun design every year. Show me one company that has come out with a new design each year...Or for that matter, more then one gun design...

And yes, I have owned a couple different types of markers.

I understand that you feel the need to defend your "new" marker that you just blew your parents money on, but their are other good, reliable markers.

I personally love the feel of angels, but they have alot of inherit flaws in them, and for some reason, have never been corrected over the years. Every manufacturer is like that.

AKA gets their fans who want to stand up for the little guy.

Angel fans believe you get what you pay for..You pay big bucks, you get the best.

Timmy fans always seem to have a tough guy mentality about their markers

Bushy fans believe in getting the best bang for the buck.

so on and so on....Yes that is a rash generalization, but people tend to defend their markers and their purchase as if it is a representation of their skill. Make fun of their marker, you crush their ego...

So I do apologize..Your marker is "the SEx" and is Hawt...so please, don't get upset, and cry

You would just be wasting your tears because the g7 isn't available yet, so you might as well save your tears till then...I mean, your gonna need something to convince mommy why she needs to drop another 1500 on a gun every couple months...

also, thought I'd toss this in...straight from WickedAIrsportz.com

Rate of fire: limited only by the pneumatics. Approximately 35.7bps currently.
Power source: 9v battery, using stock wiring harness.
Interface: proprietary, based on EIA232 standards.
Warranty: lifetime.
First of all, I pay for all of my gear on my own dip**** little spoiled *****. I own a dm5 that I bought with my own ****ing money nib for $800 asshat. Timmy's have plenty that needs to be improved yet never is. All BL cares about is making the marker look pretty so little kids like you will go out and buy them. They have immense kick, they are the most unreliable guns out there pretty much, their consistancy sucks and they have huge drop off at high rates of fire, and they require more maintenance than pretty much any other high end marker out there. AKA is pretty much the only company that has an excuse for only making milling and size improvements yet they still do work on major improvements. For instance, when vikings were out for the first couple years pretty much their only problem was kick.. What did AKA do for this? They created a Mighty Max which lowers a viking's kick to nearly that of an old school matrix. Other than that they are better than any other markers out there.. Most efficient, most consistant, most reliable, require least maintenance and so on. Does BL have this excuse? Nope, but he still doesn't work on making improvements anyway. What a great guy, right? Making a gun so light and slim that there are cases where the bodies snap in half? Lastly, to rebutle your little quote from was at the end of your rant, when's the last time Jim Drew told the truth about anything?? Exactly.

Nuff said
Old 02-03-2005, 03:29 PM #84
backwoodspb
Backwoods Paintball

lol, your making me laugh... thats why I keep messing with you..Its pure entertainment...

The Dip**** little spoiled ***** is good...

But, your forgetting something...The AKA is butt ugly and weighs a ton compared to other highend guns..
Timmies aren't and don't...

What are you talking about with timmies needing a ton of maintenance? Lube it and you are good to go...I never even replaced an oring on my last timmy, and I used that almost all season. Seen well over 50 cases...

In all my time playing and running fields I have never seen a timmy snapped in half... It would require a ton of force to make that happen.

also, aka did all that to reduce the kick.
Well, what about BL reducing cocking pressure in half? some guys are getting well below 50 psi on their lpr... So, what are you talking about, he doesn't make improvements??

I just don't see the point in bashing timmies. AS far as I can see, they are still one of the if not the premier tourny marker... And, how many teams do you see him personally sponsoring?

Compare that to smart parts or wdp (not trying to bash them at all, just making a point)

How many aka markers are flooding your local tournies...not even pro, just local stuff??

hey, atleast we agree on Jim drew being an ***hat..