PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-14-2010, 01:50 PM #1
aggStevie
run up on me likeCLIKCLAK

South Georgia Sabotage!

thread for our SOUTH GEORGIA, NORTH FLORIDA based team, currently consisting of a bunch of friends comin out of BLACKWATER paintball former AWOL paintball

roster of GFOA #1

-Pat Peloquin
-Donnie Rodgers
-Aj Francis
-Stevie Barnes
-Nathan Gusky

roster of team

-Thomas Ashey
-Pat Peloquin
-Donnie Rodgers
-Aj Francis
-Stevie Barnes
-Nathan Gusky
we are currently in dire need of scrimmages for this season, no one comes to our field and we always end up scrimmaging ourselves, this first tournament for the team placing 7th was a big surprise for us, we are lookin to have fun
Old 03-14-2010, 02:00 PM #2
overshot01
Social Paintball

overshot01 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
so i remember way back in the day, there was this video of this kid from awol with a huge pony tail. do any of you have the video, or have any idea what happened to him? he played snake, was freaking amazing.
overshot01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:03 PM #3
aggStevie

was he playin in like jus regular clothes likeshirt and jeans? if its him that was Luke Mansberger (if miss spelled sorry kinda hard to haha) but he used to play for Detroit Strange and back when AWOL was well AWOL, they had a team that competed in cup and florida leagues, he used to coach everybody and play sometimes with us
Old 03-14-2010, 02:04 PM #4
dapope12
drink my holy water

dapope12 plays in the PSP
dapope12 helped look for balloons
dapope12 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dapope12 supports Team VICIOUS
he used to play pro paintball for detroit strange, i cant remember his first name but i think his last name was like mansberg or something

edit- damn stevie, just say what i said
Old 03-14-2010, 02:08 PM #5
aggStevie

lawlz i did it first!
Old 03-14-2010, 03:28 PM #6
tallypbplayer

so any info for gfoa pics and maybe the sparta vid?
Worr, the wee tot:"Clinton ****ed up a lot of things, but he pretty much managed to avoid spending us into a hole like Bush and now Obama."
sdwinder9x:"Yeah, like Monica Lewinski's mouth."
harjukewm:"Will we be hearing of stories about the second time you lost your virginity as well?"
tallypbplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 03:42 PM #7
aggStevie

theyre gonna be on the photography page called http://www.bcloguephotography.com/
but like anything with photos and stuff itll be awhile
Old 03-14-2010, 05:25 PM #8
SlgGuy13
The Jungle Cats

Annual Supporting Member
SlgGuy13 plays in the PSP
SlgGuy13 helped look for balloons
SlgGuy13 is playing at Living Legends V
SlgGuy13 plays in the APPA D4 division
Yall played great out there yesterday good job.. hope to play yall gfoa #2!
SlgGuy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 07:23 PM #9
overshot01
Social Paintball

overshot01 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
yeah, that was him

guy was a freaking baller. is he still playing or is he done?
overshot01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 07:38 PM #10
tallypbplayer

he may but not out at blackwater. stevie aj and nate im down to play in gfoa 2. we can prob pick up andrew. as long as you three play were still sabotage
Worr, the wee tot:"Clinton ****ed up a lot of things, but he pretty much managed to avoid spending us into a hole like Bush and now Obama."
harjukewm:"Will we be hearing of stories about the second time you lost your virginity as well?"
Old 03-14-2010, 07:51 PM #11
COCKER DOMINATION
helment required for dive

so there is actually airball guys at blackwater..... I went out there a few weeks ago and didnt see anybody.... hey im over here at moody afb and was needin a team to jump on when do yall play so i can hook up sometime
Old 03-14-2010, 08:01 PM #12
tallypbplayer

shoot 3 of our guys come from moody afb. yes there are we have been a little inconsistent in going out there lately. you can hit us up on blackwaterpaintball.com to ask and some one will let you know. we would love to have more people come out and play.
Old 03-14-2010, 08:18 PM #13
IMSOSICK
Divinity Kids

IMSOSICK is playing at Living Legends III
IMSOSICK owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
IMSOSICK supports Team VICIOUS
IMSOSICK plays in the APPA D4 division
Stevie this is Adam brah! Come up and scrimmage divinity 2 man! We're always in need of a scrimmage! We can work with you guys.....btw.... Can I be the honorary male cheerleader???
I <3 HOW NOBODY LEAVES ME FEEDBACK <3
IMSOSICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 09:00 PM #14
dapope12
drink my holy water

Quote:
Originally Posted by COCKER DOMINATION View Post
so there is actually airball guys at blackwater..... I went out there a few weeks ago and didnt see anybody.... hey im over here at moody afb and was needin a team to jump on when do yall play so i can hook up sometime
yes on air bunkers and we usually try and go every other weekend, but if you are wanting to come out definitely ask in here and someone will let you know...im almost always on pbnation
Old 03-14-2010, 10:47 PM #15
dapope12
drink my holy water

i was talking to thomas about the empire sponsorship packages and the one for the jersey,pants, gloves, shirt, and hat is really expensive and seeing as how i dont wear gloves and bought dye c10's i dont really want to spend too much money. they do have one package for a shirt and hat thats super cheap and see how that goes. i was thinking that we could make longsleeves and use those until things work out. i would much rather spend my money on playing in the gfoa than on pants and jerseys to wear in it.

and of course we gotta use this on the longsleeves
Old 03-14-2010, 11:24 PM #16
aggStevie

@SLG guy, thankya so much man, yall were too we are def lookin forward to playin yall again, it will be a good time
@ cockerdomination doood im one of the 3 based here at moody my dad is Steve Barnes and Aj Francis, and Pat Peloquin are military based too man
ya prob went on the weekend we were workin at one of our many minumum waged jobs to jus barely scrape by playin paintball bahaha dood yah hit us up and well carpool ya or even give ya a ride man
adammmmmmm! yah brah doood you dont know how happy i am to hear that man!aj and me absoultely love yall guys and we were talkin bout yall the way back we were like we were jus playin with adam last season! and now hes on an open team playin with rocky cagnoni?! we were like daaaammmmmm
Old 03-14-2010, 11:25 PM #17
tallypbplayer

^damn you talk bro/agg hard man. pop da polo?

agreed, as much as a i would love for us all to have nice matching gear, i would rather play then pay. not to mention in a few months new cleats will be needed. scrims we are down for, give us a weekend and we can go to you or you can come to us. either way we can try and work something out, just try and give us a list of prices and that would really help
Old 03-14-2010, 11:27 PM #18
aggStevie

btw donnie that logo is HEEELLLLLAA TIGHT man i love it
Old 03-14-2010, 11:28 PM #19
aggStevie

lols yesssir thomas
adam doood ya can def be the male cheerleader hahahahaha
Old 03-15-2010, 05:00 PM #20
paintballa_08

paintballa_08 plays in the PSP
paintballa_08 plays in the APPA D4 division
it was good seein yall guys at the tournament. I'm Jonathan from Angry Clowns.. the Spartans Attack moment was pretty great.

EKK Elite Soldier
Phi Sigma Kappa Psi Septaton #33

Grass Roots: Low Country Paintball... circa 2006
paintballa_08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 05:19 PM #21
IMSOSICK
Divinity Kids

IMSOSICK is playing at Living Legends III
IMSOSICK owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
IMSOSICK supports Team VICIOUS
IMSOSICK plays in the APPA D4 division
When you guys wanna come back for a scrimmage? Let me know!
I <3 HOW NOBODY LEAVES ME FEEDBACK <3
IMSOSICK is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups