Possible Local pickup for ITP and some OTP Atlanta, GA residents. Possible Limited pickup availability in NorCal/SoCal, Chicago proper, and New York City (Manhattan)/Strong Island . All items listed below are my own personal extras from backups/repairs, or from dismantling my personal dj setup.
A) DJ EQUIPMENT (counter-clockwise, from bottom)
1. Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4, hardware only (**SOLD**)
2. Tourtek 3M XLR cable ($10) - compatible with A4.
3. Audio Technica ATH-M50 ($98) - 1/4in adapter (incl.) required to connect to A1, optional for A4. Minor wear at middle of headband, will specify upon cash offers. Would prefer this accompany another piece of equipment.
4. Rane Empath Rotary 3 channel Mixer (**SOLD**) - both this model as well as the 'rotary' option are uncommon. An enthusiast's choice.
Additional photos: http://imgur.com/a/aGq7D
5. *N/A - UNDER REPAIR* [[[Apple MBP 15.4" i7 *Expert Apple buyers only* ($400-1250tbd) - screen, buttons, keyboard, hd fully functional intact, powers on/off, newest OS; aluminum shell 09.0/10.0.]]] *N/A - UNDER REPAIR*
6. UDG Creator Gearbag ($118)
Turntable: Have some good stuff if you run Technics, inquire via PM.
B) HVAC EQUIPMENT (sry photos are topsy-turvy!)
7. Taramet Brazing Rods, 15% Sil / 28 rods, discount on bulk purchases ($tbd/tube)
8. Harris Safety Silv 40, 5 t.o. ($68)
9. Cooper 4005i Digital ($78)
Quality: Majority in 'like new in box' or 'brand new in box' condition.
Note: All prices subject to change. Non-negotiable shipping + handling ('s+h') and any payment processing fees (e.g. paypal) will be responsibility of purchaser, and is not included in the prices listed above.
Please keep posts strictly limited to offers.
Am primarily interested in barter transactions for the following: Bob Long, 45/45 or 50/45 hpa setups with solid lp/adj. reg, i4/new lenses, rotor/spire. With oem packaging/accessories if avail.
PM me with any questions.
Do not make offers if you are not an educated buyer. I can answer technical specs but I am not giving you lessons on bringing down your living room on Thur nights or how to fix your a/c when it starts getting hot
Thanks for looking, madams and sirs