PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-01-2011, 11:27 AM #673
Shibbykins
This is bat country

Shibbykins donated to help Peyton Trent
Shibbykins has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
it was excellent. MWR put up the paint. it wasnt half bad either. won the tourny also.

I endorse without a doubt the wired eyes at
www.ANGELLASEREYES.com

"Originally posted by dr.strangelove: Having Shibby on the case is almost as good as having Bob on it. "
Shibbykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:30 AM #674
BlackWiddow
hillbilly ho downer

has been a member for 10 years
I am getting very close to finished but i am having 1 debate.
I have everything but the valve and hammer, i am about to order the hammer from aka and heres my question, do i order the valve at the same time? or do i order an rt from DC? is a finished evil M build with a RT butter? or should i still with the old faithful.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:38 AM #675
TheePsycho
Sadist

TheePsycho is a Supporting Member
TheePsycho is playing at Living Legends VII
Well if you want to use the stock ram you would need to order the stock Viking valve. If you order the rt valve from DC it will come with a valve and lightened ram. The stock valve is loctited on really well from factory and would need to come out in order to install the rt ram, DC sells cartridges and will install the rt ram if needed.

I would go the rt route personally.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:26 AM #676
xero28

I'd check with DC anyways. They have (or at least had) used valves for $40.
xero28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:52 AM #677
BlackWiddow
hillbilly ho downer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheePsycho View Post
Well if you want to use the stock ram you would need to order the stock Viking valve. If you order the rt valve from DC it will come with a valve and lightened ram. The stock valve is loctited on really well from factory and would need to come out in order to install the rt ram, DC sells cartridges and will install the rt ram if needed.

I would go the rt route personally.
yea i had heard they had the cartridges so i was thinking about doing it all 1 place, and if dc can install either they seem like a no brainer. seems like DC it is, now just waiting on 240

Last edited by BlackWiddow : 02-07-2011 at 10:56 AM.
BlackWiddow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 02:48 PM #678
langless28

langless28 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
langless28 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
yeah i just got my new cartridge from DC about a month ago and they had a few left, got a used valve too for $40, looked like new condition to me i personally would buy a used tornado valve, make the gun work, play with it, see if any kick bothers you, etc etc. its an easy install and why put up and extra $150 up front for something you might not need.
langless28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 12:42 PM #679
Shibbykins
This is bat country

Well my Mill is on its way. Hopefully between Meuro and myself we can get this gap of available milling rectified and help yall get your guns finished.

www.ANGELLASEREYES.com

"Originally posted by dr.strangelove: Having Shibby on the case is almost as good as having Bob on it. "
Old 02-08-2011, 01:20 PM #680
skinnyfatguy
AKA-holic

skinnyfatguy is a Supporting Member
Any plans for a frame? That's the only part I can't say I'm truly satisfied about with my current builds? I'd still love to see the Matt's Frenzy Frame design adapted for an M or something similar.

Last edited by skinnyfatguy : 02-08-2011 at 01:23 PM.
skinnyfatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 01:27 PM #681
Shibbykins
This is bat country

a frame is something I have been thinking about. I need to get everything setup and then start playing.

www.ANGELLASEREYES.com

Old 02-08-2011, 04:12 PM #682
Viking59

a frame and eye covers would be amazing.
Viking59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:12 PM #683
BlackWiddow
hillbilly ho downer

ok i just got a ton of my cyborg frame parts but i need all the small screws and pins that hold that crap in. anyone know anywhere to get this stuff? im needing the screws for the power switch, the screw to hold in the board, and the pin to hold the trigger in.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:16 PM #684
skinnyfatguy
AKA-holic

Hey Shibby, let me know if you'd like to borrow a frame to take some measurement off of. I'd be happy to loan you an AKA prototype, Acid Customs, and/or Frenzy Frame if they'd help with the process. Just pm me.

Also, just ordered some parts from AKA and Larry was able to find a VASA like the one pictured below. Eileen wasn't sure if they had any more at the shop but if anyone else is interested I'd give them a call.

Last edited by skinnyfatguy : 02-08-2011 at 09:29 PM.
skinnyfatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:57 PM #685
philwoz98

I am wondering what I would have to do if I wanted to use a viking frame with a tadao Ebisu board on my M. I know I would need a custom tray made but I would like to get a concenus of is it worth it. I mean am I better off selling the frame and board and putting it towards something else like a cyborg frame. Also, has anyone seen someone successful use a viking frame on it or is there not enough room for the Ebisu board to fit with the noid.
philwoz98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:37 PM #686
Shibbykins
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnyfatguy View Post
Hey Shibby, let me know if you'd like to borrow a frame to take some measurement off of. I'd be happy to loan you an AKA prototype, Acid Customs, and/or Frenzy Frame if they'd help with the process. Just pm me.

Also, just ordered some parts from AKA and Larry was able to find a VASA like the one pictured below. Eileen wasn't sure if they had any more at the shop but if anyone else is interested I'd give them a call.

I got some .dwg files for the frames from psycho but I havnt checked them as I'm travelling in west Texas right now. I might take you up on that offer down the road as having a file and visualizing and then feeling the frames are 2 different things and I prefer a more hands on approach. I tend to visualize with my hands you could say.

I hate to say it but I might turn out a few trays for those few who want them. I hate how everything with these Guns is hypothetical unroll someone has time to do it. I wanna see more m's out on fields. With meuro getting his stuff Rollin and then myself getting my gear going between the 2 of is we should have everyone covered.

For those who are angel fans i have finalized my designes to the rebuildable Angel A1 ram and will be offering that, eye conversions for the older guns and possibly some custom milling. I have my overall plan I just need to get a **** ton of machine time in an see what everyone has to say.

www.ANGELLASEREYES.com

Last edited by Shibbykins : 02-08-2011 at 10:40 PM.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:14 AM #687
MeuroM

Ahah, yeah, need to get my **** together, finish the couple parts I'm still on, finish the couple tests I still need to do on my small cnc, and get going. Between day job machining, overtime machining, friends with computer problems and the girlfriend, I'm getting behind on the manual lathe and cnc mill paintball parts.

I am MorueM / Untouched Excal / Resurrected Swirl / Halfmill Retouched / The Family
MeuroM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:14 AM #688
fsrxc1

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnyfatguy View Post

Hey i do believe i have that gun....muhahahha..

Rampage X-Ball
Monster Paintball- I Bleed GREEN
fsrxc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:26 AM #689
skinnyfatguy
AKA-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsrxc1 View Post
Hey i do believe i have that gun....muhahahha..
Mind telling me what board is running it? I picked up one of those frames from Jared and noticed a few extra holes in the back. I was planning on using a UTB, but if something else fits please let me know.
Old 02-09-2011, 10:40 AM #690
fsrxc1

prototype pandora...got that gun from dan..one of the only original running evil m prototypes...mine has the wonderful electrical tape eye covers also

Rampage X-Ball
Old 02-09-2011, 07:12 PM #691
skinnyfatguy
AKA-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsrxc1 View Post
prototype pandora...got that gun from dan..one of the only original running evil m prototypes...mine has the wonderful electrical tape eye covers also
You should email DC, I hear they may be making some eye covers and maybe even offer milling soon.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:17 PM #692
fsrxc1

LOL...i work for DC...HAHHA

Rampage X-Ball
Old 02-09-2011, 07:25 PM #693
curly2k3
O' Herro Preeeez

curly2k3 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
curly2k3 is Legendary
Marc is a crabby old grandma