Originally Posted by Scott42486
1) Has anyone tried modifying shocker frames for use on an M? I can name one or two aftermarket ones that'd be pretty awesome to have.
2) Who still does milling on these bodies? I'm looking to get mine cut down quite a bit to match some of the more recent marker weights.
3) Eye covers? Where do I get these and such specifics would be nice.
1) I believe they've been looked into but I haven't seen anyone successfully mount one to a body.
2) Neither Elia nor Tarantula are offering milling anymore. DC was/is working on a design, but Jared's mother fell ill and they have been backlogged for some time so I wouldn't expect it anytime in the immediate future. Shibbykins was also working on a design but I'm not sure how far from completion that is. MeuroM has done manual milling on a few as well but you'd have to contact him to see if he's taking work.
3) Elia, Tarantula and MeuroM have each made their own version of eye covers. As well as the others listed above for milling that may produce some, Acid Customs mentioned a while ago he will be working on designing some.